sf cumhole @ 442 on 6/24

442 does not have private rooms...they were banned in the City during the AIDS pandemic, but it does have theme nights. They are open Fridays thru Mondays and host CumUnion every other Saturdays. It is one hot place: dark room, slings, fuck benches, dental chairs, breeding beds...Mmmmmmmmmm... never leave without a well fucked hole dripping seed. ?Check out their website. Condoms are available but most fuck raw. ?

And Welcum to The City! Pride is this Sunday

They have a limited number of lockers ($5 deposit for a lock). During busy event CumUnion's like this Sunday (special Pride CumUnion) they will be packed w/horny gay/bi boys from all over the world (Mmmmmmmmmm...Fuck yeah)! Get there early or be prepared to wait to get in until more lockers open up. Fun, fun, fun!!! ??

Guest cefeiro19

hi, i'm a chinese boy, will it be easy for me to get loads there? just wondering if there's a preference for the tops and whether i can find guys to breed me  at 442

bscap0000.jpg.0264c5ffd779b1a8a07d264b3dff3546.jpg

On 6/19/2018 at 11:32 AM, backpackguy said:

442 does not have private rooms...they were banned in the City during the AIDS pandemic, but it does have theme nights. They are open Fridays thru Mondays and host CumUnion every other Saturdays. It is one hot place: dark room, slings, fuck benches, dental chairs, breeding beds...Mmmmmmmmmm... never leave without a well fucked hole dripping seed. ?Check out their website. Condoms are available but most fuck raw. ?

And Welcum to The City! Pride is this Sunday

Just how dark is the dark room there?

• 2 months later...
On 6/26/2018 at 11:12 AM, dudesnude19 said:

hi, i'm a chinese boy, will it be easy for me to get loads there? just wondering if there's a preference for the tops and whether i can find guys to breed me  at 442

bscap0000.jpg.0264c5ffd779b1a8a07d264b3dff3546.jpg

super easy mate... been there last year during a business trip and I fucked many Asian boys there and all of them were pre filled with cum...