Monday night bathhouse loads

I went to the local bathhouse recently on a Monday night, and while it wasn't super busy, I still had pretty good luck getting loaded up.  Bathhouses are always a bit hit or miss, but in some ways, I almost prefer going to bathhouses when it's not too busy - there's less competition, and I find that guys are usually more willing to cum in me.  

The first person to fuck me was a muscular black man with a pretty big cock - above average girth and about 7 inches hard.  I started off by getting on my knees and sucking him until he was hard.  He pulled me up, bent me over, and worked his raw cock into my hole and started fucking.  It was pretty sensual, and we fucked in a number of different positions.  In each position he really worked his cock into me, hitting all the right spots, and I was rock hard the entire time.  After fucking for what felt like an hour, he said he needed a break, but promised he would be back later.

I left the door open and lay on the bed with my ass up waiting to see who would be next.  It didn't take long before I felt a hand on my ass, which then proceeded to probe my slick hole.  I turned around to see and it was a white man with a nicely shaped cock - he was already hard and I invited him to fuck me by spreading my ass open further with my hands.  He slid his cock right in and began fucking me.  I really enjoyed this fuck - he was very verbal, and there was a lot of dirty talk - telling me what a dirty slut I was.  He also made me look in the mirror and told me to watch myself getting fucked.  He made it a point to remind me several times how much of a whore I was for taking a strangers raw cock at a bathhouse.  He made me beg for his load before shooting inside me.  He left after telling me to make sure to keep his load inside him as long as possible.  

With all the noise we had been making, the muscular black man from earlier was waiting, and fucked me for another few minutes before blasting his load deep inside me.  He thanked me and left.  I took the opportunity to wander the halls at this point, and went into the public play area.  There were a few people milling about, and a well built middle-aged white man caught my eye, and followed me behind the maze area.  I got down on my knees and starting sucking.  I asked if he wanted to fuck me, and of course he did.  I got up, turned around, and guided his raw cock into my hole.  It didn't take long before we attracted a small audience.  I beckoned to one of the guys watching to come closer so I could suck his cock (asian guy with an average cock), and spent the next few minutes being spitroasted.  The guy I was sucking suddenly pulled out and shot a big load all over my face and in my mouth.  This sent the guy fucking me over the edge, and he shot his load inside me.  He then stepped around and pushed my mouth onto his cummy cock so I could clean him off, stopping only to scoop some of the cum that was on my face into my mouth.  Delicious.  As I was cleaning off his cock, I felt another cock enter me - I purposely didn't look back to see who it was.  He didn't last long before cumming in me.  I waited around to see if anyone else wanted to use my holes, but there were no takers so I showered off before heading back to my room.

I went back to my room and got back on the bed face down and ass with the door open.  I was woken up by an older man fingering my cummy hole.  I invited him to fuck me, but he declined.  Instead, he would finger my hole, and make me clean the cum off his fingers with my mouth.  It was hot, but this only went on for a few minutes before he lost interest and left.  

After this, I wandered the halls again and sucked a few random people in the maze area, but no loads were forthcoming, and there were no takers for my ass until a large heavy set black man with a cock to match expressed interest.  We headed back to my room, and while the first fuck of the night was sensual, this would prove to be one of those 'hurts so good' poundings.  We started off with me on my back on the edge of the bed, and he immediately slammed his cock all the way into me in one thrust.  He fucked me so hard in this position that I had to hang onto the edge of the bed with all my strength to keep from sliding away from the edge.  At some point, we switched to doggy style on the bed, and he put his hands around my throat and he started choking me while pounding into me.  It was so intense that I lost all track of time, so I don't know how long we fucked for, but eventually he had me flat on my stomach, and he pounded his load into me.  He pulled out and made me clean off his cock, and I could taste blood mixed in with all the cum.  That got me rock hard almost instantly - knowing that all the anonymous cum that I'd taken that night was being absorbed directly into my bloodstream.  It was definitely one of the hottest fucks I've ever had, and this was the icing on the cake.  

I contemplated staying longer, but I was quite sore and both physically and emotionally spent so I showered and left.  I jerked off when I got home (with all the loads still inside me) and had one of the most intense orgasms of my life.