piss in ass

str8b8

I love it when a guy has pumped a load of cum up my arse, stays inside until his dick relaxes, then just lets his piss flow into me, mingling with the cum. The feeling of that hot stream of piss hitting my cunt wall is amazing. And, it goes without saying, if the cum and piss are full of chems - even better!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 7 months later...
On 7/7/2018 at 7:16 AM, hungandmean said:

Easiest way ive found is to breed a faggot and then as you slowly get softer keep your dick in their cunt and then youll eventually piss in them and fill them up. Usually by then I get hard again and go for another round and it feels amazing.

I did that couple of times. It’s easier after cuming. The top should drink some beer. What helped me is I always pee after I cum

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Disease free bottom needs to experience first time drinking piss and then feeling my smooth ass filled with your golden piss.  Will meet on regular basis. Also enjoy swallowing creamy cum with no reciprocation needed.  I live in Pittsburgh, Pa.

Edited by bpbuddy4u

I have had this a few times....last Saturday night a HOT BBC fucked me for hours...when he came, he stayed inside me and after a couple of minutes I felt his warm chempiss filling my ass...OMG it was HOT and amazing! 

I usually do it after raw sex.. normally, during my journey in London I go to SOP party on Sunday afternoons. I always find many hungry pussies there that I breed with hot cum and warm piss. I will go back to London next weekend (for 2 weeks), someone want to joint with me?

Edited by Gboy

I met up with a friend in College Station recently.  We played for several hours, and enjoyed wrecking each other's holes.  During breaks we would jump in the shower and continue our play -- he pissed in my hole twice -- it felt so hot.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/11/2018 at 11:55 AM, bbtwink8 said:

There is a douche attachment you can get for most regular plastic bottles: https://www.mr-s-leather.com/skwert-water-bottle-douche-kit/

You can also use any regular douche or enema bag, just fill it with piss instead of water.

Plus...it can be very hot to harvest piss from yourself or others during the night in an enema bag. Then, reward yourself by douching yourself, or sharing. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1