piss in ass

str8b8

If someone can't piss while hard, what is the best way to get piss into a hole? Speculums have been irritating and painful, is there an attachment to plastic bottles? beer bong type of thing? any ideas or things that have worked?

• Upvote 1

I always like to piss right in there,  Sometimes I get hard when Im in and its a pain.  Who would think someone would want to stay soft, but thats Murphy's law.  Try to get him to put it in and relax.  But if you cant: Depends how long you have been fucking.   If the guys hole is opened up enough  and there is no enema available,  you can just use a soda bottle and just squeeze it once the head  of the bottle is in the hole.  Just be at a downward angle.  I sometimes would squirt it up in him with the bottle just to do something different.    Or when I had some old party stink piss saved.   A nasal aspirator is usually available at convenience stores believe it or not (small ones)  or drug stores (always).   The thing with the small ones is they don't hold a lot.  In a pinch a lot of convenience stores sell those single serve kool-aid squeeze bottles for kids.  Have him fill that up and give you a blast.    The home made shit is sexier and fun than all the planned shit,  although sometimes it can be time consuming and distracting.  Even in that pic I posted on my profile last week of me pissing,  I was semi hard so it was hard to angle it down in his cunt while he was siting in the shower.  But I got it in there.   Just had to have him spread it nice and far apart.  Perfect Practice makes Perfect.

• Upvote 5

Guest kynyc69

I just bought this: https://www.amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Platinum-Premium-Silicone/dp/B00IQP7FOU/ref=sr_ph_1_s_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1528907634&sr=sr-1&keywords=doc%2Bjohnson%2Bplatinum%2Bpremium%2Bsilicone&th=1

And I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!! It is small, fits comfortably for long hours, easy to remove. The hole is big enough for piss...not a cock, just piss, or spit or whatever fluid you choose. I put this battery-[powered device up against the bottom and the vibrations: FUCK YES!!!

20180604_000811.jpg

This guy who enslaved me for a night took me to a house sex party and when we got there he took me right to the bathroom and put a piss gag on my face, tied my leash to the bathroom, put a butt plug with a drilled hole that housed a tube connected to a funnel with a stand to keep it upright, and made me stay there on all fours, all night. And no one used the traditional toilet of course, cuz they wanted to piss in me, even if they had to wait they did. I had so much piss up my Ass and down my throat. It was totally degrading and disgusting and I was hard and loved every moment of it. I kinda of lost count but I think I took like 12 piss loads. I wish he would do that to me again. I love when a guy treats me like that, made me lick cum off of the floor before the left the party too. I wanted to ask the guys there to send me the videos and pictures but I wasn't allowed to talk to anyone there. Cuz I would totally post it for everyone to see.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bbslut88
On 6/15/2018 at 5:58 AM, shadowgames said:

This guy who enslaved me for a night took me to a house sex party and when we got there he took me right to the bathroom and put a piss gag on my face, tied my leash to the bathroom, put a butt plug with a drilled hole that housed a tube connected to a funnel with a stand to keep it upright, and made me stay there on all fours, all night. And no one used the traditional toilet of course, cuz they wanted to piss in me, even if they had to wait they did. I had so much piss up my Ass and down my throat. It was totally degrading and disgusting and I was hard and loved every moment of it. I kinda of lost count but I think I took like 12 piss loads. I wish he would do that to me again. I love when a guy treats me like that, made me lick cum off of the floor before the left the party too. I wanted to ask the guys there to send me the videos and pictures but I wasn't allowed to talk to anyone there. Cuz I would totally post it for everyone to see.

If anyone in Nottingham UK wants to do this to me that would be amazing!

Guest hungandmean

Easiest way ive found is to breed a faggot and then as you slowly get softer keep your dick in their cunt and then youll eventually piss in them and fill them up. Usually by then I get hard again and go for another round and it feels amazing.

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

Oh yeah, had a older daddy piss right in my tight faggot ass after he breeded me. He told me ahead of time to expect it and I gladly obliged. As he was filling me up with piss, right there and then i knew my place as a urinal. It was soooo much piss but i kept his piss and cum in my ass all day, so he knew what a faggot i am. So hot feeling some stranger's piss and cum drip down ur leg while your boyfriend is home :D

6 hours ago, Read1 said:

I'd love to meet a younger piss play mentor to experience piss play with. HOT! OINK!

This is something I've been wanting to do more. I've met a lot of guys who say they're into piss play, but then when we meet they don't want to do it. There is something so satisfying about having a man piss on you, or in you. Or to do the same to him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest GoneFishing

I have a moody bladder and sometimes will also piss after I cum. I finish and top off the pig and wait his reaction. Boy that was a big load ! Tee hee