Crazy Breeding Daddies

I can honestly say that  I have rarely had more fun than the time I got together with a couple of mature buds, who, with some invited friends, turned a safe only suck and fuck-fest, into an incredible bareback free-for-all.  I only hope and pray that it happens again sometime, as for a married dl pig daddy like me, it was a dream, cum true...

Perhaps once or twice a year I am able to get out of my office under cover of some stupid lie, and usually while my wife is away on business, hook up with my friend Mike who is 65, and his partner Bill, who is damn near 70.  Mike is gay  and has a house in a quiet neighborhood and is pretty unassuming and not at all a nasty pig like me.  His partner Bill, is a senior, married guy and they have been hooking up on the DL for close to 15 years.  They like to invite married guys to come play with them, and while hot, they always use rubbers and expect the same of their guests.  Mike is a little stocky and sports a little cut six inch cock, while Bill is lean, and has the most incredible uncut eight inch cock.  Bill, like Mike, is versatile.  

Every time we get together it  amazes me to suck on Bill’s flaccid dick and have it grow significantly in my throat.  I am generally a verse cock-sucking top daddy, who usually keeps his hole closed, but when I play with these guys,  I try to douche and fresh in my hole in the event that Bill would like to stick his cock in me.  Hey, you just never know when you’re playing with versus buds that the urge will hit you! 

On this particular visit Mike asked me if I would be open to the idea of him inviting several other friends with whom he and Bill occasonally play, with the thought the whole group would enjoy a sex party.  Without a moment of hesitation I was all in, and my mind was racing during the week in advance of our date.  The stars aligned, my wife went out of town, and my excuse was made to the office as to why I would be out for the day.  Having cleaned myself out, I made my way to Mike’s house.  It was great to see Bill and I was introduced to Kenny, Don and his friend Rick and suddenly my mind was filled with insanity that I was going to participate in group sex.  Kenny and Don were local guys, also married, both in their 60s.  Don’s friend Rick, who was in his early 40’s, was apparently a fuck buddy of his.  We all went out to the back porch where we all had drinks and somebody broke out a bowl and most of us smoked some good weed to get into the mood, not that anybody needed to get into the mood as we were all stupid horny and laughing and how much fun we planned to have.

It would take the better part of an hour for me to explain all of the details, but in short order we all adjourned to Mike’s bedroom, which has a king-sized four poster bed and a large stash of towels, lube, rubbers, some toys and poppers all lined up and ready to go.  Since everyone had more-or-less said he was verse, there wasn’t a designated bottom or top but rather we all got on the bed, well sort of, and try to daisy chain suck each other.  At six inches erect, Mike and I had the smallest cocks in the room.  The rest of the guys were all nicely hung, but Don’s fuck bud Rick had perhaps the biggest dick I had ever seen (in the flesh), and in any event certainly the biggest with which I've ever played.

We were all sucking and grinding, and I honestly don’t remember when it happened, but I found myself on the bottom of a 69, with Mike straddling me.  I was sucking on his cock and balls and he was doing the same to me and I got started rimming his ass and slobbering all over it.  Bill, came up from behind and the two of us tongue-fucked his ass together, followed by Bill sticking his covered cock up to Mike’s spit dripping hole.  It was great to pull Mike’s ass open and slobber all over Bill’s dick has he started to fuck Mike.  I also got my tongue up into Bill's ass as he began to drill Mike. I had a fuckin' awesome ring side seat!  At the same time Mike  pulled my legs back exposing my hole.  I'm not sure who got down there, but soon I felt a warm tongue rimming my hole. 

This went on for a little while and we were all groaning with pleasure, when Bill pulled his dick out of Mike’s ass, and I greedily let him put it in my mouth.  I don’t often taste ass to mouth cock, but I was beside myself with lust, and let Bill choke me with it, until I became a slobbering fool, inadvertently tearing the condom on Bill's cock.  To my surprise, however, Bill didn't pause to re-dress his cock, but instead withdrew himself from my mouth and plunged balls-deep and effectively bareback into Mike’s ass.  

"Hey Bill, I think you lost something," I said.

"Oh, it looks like my rubber broke."

Mike responded without missing a beat "Hey, we’re all safe and clean friends here.  Don't  worry about it."

Oh man that was all I had to hear.  Staring at Bill's cock fucking Mike's juicy hole,  just inches from my face, as was the pleasure of occasionally tasting Bill's cock, was utterly thrilling, but honestly even more amazing was the pleasure I was receiving as Mike sucked my cock, and an unidentified tongue rimmed my hole. 

Finally taking a second to snag a glimpse around Mike's body, I was able to see Ken was rimming my ass while Don and Rick stroked themselves, watching Bill, Mike, Ken and me play.  Laying back into the pillows behind my head, I sucked cock every chance I got.  

Ken, meanwhile, gauging my receptivity to be high as I had made no objection, decided he should go for it and all of a sudden I felt fingers up my hole probing and pushing their way into me. Ken looked around and caught my eye and politely "You wanna get fucked?"

"Hell, yeah," I replied with a wicked smile.

Without too much hesitation and a generous supply of lube he easily slipped his cock into me and started fucking me.  It was only after a minute that I realized he wasn’t wearing a rubber, and frankly in the heat of the moment I couldn't have cared less.

After a while  Ken pulled out and that amazing feeling when a dick leaves your ass made me shiver, and was quickly replaced by another cock which I knew had to be Don's, 'cause Rick's dick would have split me in two.  Bill in the meantime,  pulled his cock out of Mike’s ass and stuffed it in my mouth.  His cock was simultaneously disgusting and hot.  Bill then moved to the side and made his ass available to Rick's big beautiful dick, which slid slowly, but ultimately almost to the hilt.  As I watched all this unfold Don was going to town on my ass and abruptly grunted "Oh, fuck, man, I’ve got to cum!" promptly blowing his load inside my ass.

As I’ve said this is a rarity for me as I try to stay safe, but I can certainly understand all you brothers out there who love the feel of semen being shot up your ass.  No sooner did he take his cock out of me than Kenny put his back into me and fucked for all he was worth.  Just a couple of minutes later he too came inside me,  and I just lay there groaning sucking dick eating ass and in heaven. 

I lay on my back for almost an hour, Mike on top of me and almost the whole time he was sucking my cock totally raw.  Bill bent  down and whispered in my ear "You want another load?"

Looking into his eyes I opened my mouth, and our tongues dualed, leaving the taste of Mike's ass on my lips.  "Please," I finally answered Bill's question.

Bill went around to my fuck hole and easily slid his incredible uncut cock into my ass.  He felt incredible.  The sweat, the ass juices, the hair, the sensation of having a full ass.  The unbridled pleasure of man-on-man sex.  Within about two minutes Bill flooded my guts with his load.

We were all laughing and groaning and I exclaimed "It looks like I’m the first round fuck pig, so everybody has to do me."

Rick was only to happy to oblige.  Withdrawing his big dick out of Mike's ass, he sank his cock head into my cummy hole while Mike crouched over my head, presenting his hole to be rimmed, while simultaneously Mike held my legs back for Rick's convenience.

"Poppers, someone, please," I begged, and taking several deep hits, I floated into that space where lust rules all.  I thought getting fucked by a pretty substantial ten inch cock would hurt like hell but instead I was surprised how readily my asshole opened to accept his meat.  Of course it helped my ass as flooded with cum.  My only regret was that I couldn’t be on the other end licking the other guy's semen off of his dick each time he pulled that out of my ass and before he slid back in, eventually letting loose a pretty hefty load which I could really feel squirting inside my guts.  When he withdrew I was stunned, amazed and somewhat proud to think I had been barebacked by four guys.

Ultimately I had  to get up and I climbed off the bed and  squatted down to allow Mike to eat all the felch running out of me.  Don then offered his lubed ass to me and it took about two minutes to cum in him.

We went on this way for hours, each guy taking a turn getting barebacked by the group until our dicks were used, raw and spent.  In a final flourish to the insanity of the play that night we all went out into Mike’s backyard (which was, fortunately) very private where Mike lay on a lounge chair and we all pissed on his body, only then for the us to lick up the piss.

Wellm it has been six months since we played, and there have been any number of occasions where Mike and Bill have asked me to join them again perhaps with their friends.  Sadly, I have been super busy with wife, family, work, and life, and so haven't been able to accept their invitation.  Of course I think about this day and night every day and every night, and it is the fuel of my masturbatory fantasies.  Another round with the boys can’t cum soon enough.  I've gotta make it happen. 

• Like 11
  • Upvote 10

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...