Hot Chilean guy breeds my hole

BeardChaser

I was recently on holiday in Chile, and had woken up late one morning, and decided to check out Grindr while I was lying in bed. I had received a tap from a guy not too far from my hotel, and he was seriously hot! I thanked him for the tap, and sent back a couple of photos of me, expecting to hear nothing back, as this guy was way out of my league looks wise. However, to my surprise, he messaged back immediately with more photos of himself, and asked what I was looking for. I told him some NSA fun, and he asked if I was free now, as he could host, and sent a dick pic as well, showing a beautiful uncut cock that looked to be very ample in size. I immediately replied back that yes, I was free, then took probably the fastest shower of my life, got dressed and took a taxi to his place, where he met me outside.

We went into his apartment, started kissing, and he quickly pulled down his pants to reveal a massive 8 inch cock that I had to suck straight away. It just felt so good in my mouth, and I impressed myself by deep throating it without too much effort - probably because I was so fucking horny for this guy! After a while deep throating this monster, we went into his bedroom, as he wanted to fuck me. We’d already talked about it on Grindr, that he only had one condom left, but as I’m on PrEP he was happy to fuck me raw, and I much prefer it bare anyway. So he lubed up his cock, while I did the same to my ass, and he slowly started to work his massive cock into my hole in doggy position. Taking things gently to begin with, he pushed just the head in and slowly started to increase the length of his strokes, until he was balls deep. He kept going at a nice slow pace initially, long dicking my hole before building up to a faster pace, and really pounding me. His dick was driving me absolutely wild! He was hitting all the right spots, and getting through the second ring as well for a really deep fuck. I was loving it! And he seemed to really enjoy it too, complimenting my ass on how tight it was around his cock.

Eventually we changed positions after about 30 minutes, with him lying on his bed, and I sat on his cock reverse cowboy, getting him in me nice and deep. I found that in this position I could really control his strokes, and clench my ass muscles around his cock a bit better as well. So I rode him for about 5 minutes, until he told me that he was ready, and asked where I wanted him to cum. I obviously wanted it in my ass, so he held onto my hips, fucked me hard from his lying position and blew a huge load into my ass. It felt so good to take it!

The whole experience was so good we had to do the same thing again the next day! I was pretty sad to leave Chile later that night.

• Like 8
  • Upvote 6

Guest nelly26

Super hot story.  I find ppl outside of the USA to be less hung up on looks, as in looks aren't an automatic dealbreaker. I don't know why. 

• 3 months later...