My question is this:  How long, in a general sense will it take for a viral load to rebound after stopping meds?  I know everyone is different, so thats why I said in a general sense.  The background is that I am switching from Atripla to Biktarvy soon, and I have a bud that has been chasing for years.  He asked me to do it, and I agreed.  To do so, I am going to take a brief holiday between meds.  I have been poz for 5 years, on meds for 3.  I have only ever shared the "gift" the same way I got it, via blood slam.  That doesnt require much of a vl to be successful, but he wants it the old fashioned way...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I converted by blood  slam, I've been on bictarvi  a month, a couple of years ago when I lost insurance and went off meds my viral climbed to an aids level in a few months

Edited by sbw1174
  • Upvote 1

That quickly? ?.? I thought if your were on Meds then VL is low and even if you stopped meds for a few weeks it would remain low?

I've read that your viral load will climb relatively quickly to about the same level when you started meds, then climb slower over a longer period of time

Yer ,

Im asking the same question because I have buddies who have been chasing without success   One has asked me to assist in his conversion 

I'm  considering coming off Atripla for enough time to get my V.L high enough to do the job

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Bbpop
      Young 25 yr Old Raw btm flying to Berlin last weekend of July (27/07 - 30/07) for a weekend of having my holes gangbanged, used and being the best cumdump I can be. Most importantly I want someone to finally POZ me and hope this it happens while I'm in Berlin. Can anyone tell me how I can set this up or how I can gather a group of Poz tops and if anyone wants to whore me out all weekend?

• By BtmSubBoi
      I am looking for all loads in Titusville fl
    • By BeardChaser
      I was recently on holiday in Chile, and had woken up late one morning, and decided to check out Grindr while I was lying in bed. I had received a tap from a guy not too far from my hotel, and he was seriously hot! I thanked him for the tap, and sent back a couple of photos of me, expecting to hear nothing back, as this guy was way out of my league looks wise. However, to my surprise, he messaged back immediately with more photos of himself, and asked what I was looking for. I told him some NSA fun, and he asked if I was free now, as he could host, and sent a dick pic as well, showing a beautiful uncut cock that looked to be very ample in size. I immediately replied back that yes, I was free, then took probably the fastest shower of my life, got dressed and took a taxi to his place, where he met me outside.

We went into his apartment, started kissing, and he quickly pulled down his pants to reveal a massive 8 inch cock that I had to suck straight away. It just felt so good in my mouth, and I impressed myself by deep throating it without too much effort - probably because I was so fucking horny for this guy! After a while deep throating this monster, we went into his bedroom, as he wanted to fuck me. We’d already talked about it on Grindr, that he only had one condom left, but as I’m on PrEP he was happy to fuck me raw, and I much prefer it bare anyway. So he lubed up his cock, while I did the same to my ass, and he slowly started to work his massive cock into my hole in doggy position. Taking things gently to begin with, he pushed just the head in and slowly started to increase the length of his strokes, until he was balls deep. He kept going at a nice slow pace initially, long dicking my hole before building up to a faster pace, and really pounding me. His dick was driving me absolutely wild! He was hitting all the right spots, and getting through the second ring as well for a really deep fuck. I was loving it! And he seemed to really enjoy it too, complimenting my ass on how tight it was around his cock.

Eventually we changed positions after about 30 minutes, with him lying on his bed, and I sat on his cock reverse cowboy, getting him in me nice and deep. I found that in this position I could really control his strokes, and clench my ass muscles around his cock a bit better as well. So I rode him for about 5 minutes, until he told me that he was ready, and asked where I wanted him to cum. I obviously wanted it in my ass, so he held onto my hips, fucked me hard from his lying position and blew a huge load into my ass. It felt so good to take it!

The whole experience was so good we had to do the same thing again the next day! I was pretty sad to leave Chile later that night.
    • By cuntspunker
      Hi guys
      I have a mate who wants to fuck and load me up, as well as another mate who wants to watch. Plan is to do it early evening (around 630pm) Monday 18/6 somewhere around Elephant & Castle, Lambeth North and Waterloo areas.
      I can't accommodate and I've looked at main hotel options, but they're bit pricey. Is there anyone who has a place and can accommodate for a couple of hours, or who knows of somewhere suitable? Of course very happy for you to watch and possibly fuck me too (I'm normally top but want to get back into bottoming, so might not be able to take much yet).     
      Cheers!

• By givemetoxic
      my first post got over 60 views bt only one reply. tryna do bttr tgis time. I'm 32yrswhite 220lbs good mouth nice phat round ass cute face  hairy body and discrete. looking for hiv and aids tops to fuck your raw charged up loads into me. I want it bad. fuckin give me that hiv. I will beg u for it. Here is my digits 480-228-1501  If ur serious about meeting hmu by txt.

Other #BBBH Sites…