Manifest4U Etiquette

I really want to visit Manifest4U in Atlanta on one of their hump days, either P3 or Cumunion.  I'm truly versatile, and my idea would be to bottom early then top late.  My problem, is I'm from a rural area and have never been to a place like this.  I've heard that speaking is frowned upon, and that body language is the norm. 

Help me guys.  How should I dress?  How should I act?  Please let me know of your experiences.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I usually just wear a jockstrap, collar and sometimes mesh arm sleeves.  They have lockers to store your clothes in and you can bring your own lock or borrow one from the front desk.  They are usually busy after 2am late night Fri/Sat and on special Wed nights for Cumunion and P3 sex parties.  I am usually bent over the bench in the darkroom or in one of the slings offering my ass up.  I've been fucked and filled a lot there over the past few years and have become a total cum dump slut.  Would love to get your cock and load in me sometime!

• Upvote 1

Guest ATLSexyGuy

Loud talking is kinda frowned upon, but the refreshments area where guys talk and check/cruise online.  shy and wild too at yahoo dot com  and can meet ya so there is a friendly face... you are so hot you will be quite popular.  PM me her e

• 4 weeks later...

Best place to go to whore around as a bottom for as much cock as you can handle, then flip to drop your load!  There are lockers to stash your clothes - you can wear as much or as little as you want, but yeah - there is very little talking back in the "maze", so body language and what you wear can send a huge signal.  I'd say if you wanna bottom, wear a jock.    There are lots of open play areas and private rooms/closets.  Don't be shy to grope a guy's chest, cock or ass to show some interest.  If he's not interested, he'll just keep moving on.  Hump night and blackout nights are giant bb parties - I've never had anyone attempt to use a condom and never had anyone ask status - only question sometimes asked is top/bttm/vers, but if you're playing out in the open areas or door open they don't even need to ask that :)  I've had some really hot younger guys wanna go into the private rooms and shut the door.  I can't say no to a hot guy and will follow him there, but best thing about the place is the open sleaziness......coming from out of town and no one knows you, take your chance to pig out!!  I'm not a late night guy and don't party - I've gone as early as 8:30 and it's already packed.......have also gone around 9:30 and stayed till about 11:30, and I see some hot fuckers coming in around then too.  Not sure how it is later, but for me anytime between 8:30 till midnight has always turned out pretty great!

• Upvote 1

I travel a lot and have been to CumUnion in several cities. Atlanta was one of the better ones. So crowded it was impossible to find a private room free. (But no problem as I prefer to fuck and be fucked with an audience and there are several public slings.)

Fort Lauderdale was the worst... a standard bathhouse which doesn't have the same dark mystery as a sex club. Everyone was wearing a towels and it was uniformly an older and out-of-shape crowd. To each his own, but that's not my scene. I left almost immediately and went to 321 Slammer, much more to my liking 

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Agree with a previous post about what you wear sort of advertising what you want.  First time I had the courage to wear my open ass boxer briefs I had a cock nudging up between my cheeks in 10 min. after walking in.  I was in the dark room and it was packed with sweaty guys.  I felt a hand feeling up my ass and finding my hole pre-lubed might have helped things along.  He had his thick meat deep in me and working my hole in like a minute.  It felt good to be taken so soon after getting there.

Edited by dunwoodysucker

I'm a top and I followed the lead of my vers friend. I wear sandals only, and nothing else. I sometimes go barefoot for P3, but it's easy to slip on the floor, so I stick with sandals most other times. I have many friends there, some who in jockstraps, some clothed and others just in harness. I am verbal, but I keep it low or whisper. Some guys love poz talk, and I only met 2 guys who demanded silence

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed my last visit to ATL. I made it to Cum Union in August. Really crowded and fun.Fucked about 6 guys. Dumped a 6 day load in a tall slim blonde guy in the dark room. Felt his wet hole and he just bent over and I slid in him. Banged the hell out of him and filled him up. Later, found a hot young pup in a sling towards the lounge area. As soon as I got in his hole, I banged him until I creamed his wet hole. Fun night!

• Upvote 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2018 at 12:37 AM, MightyMouth said:

Anybody going to Manifest Sat night for Pride?  I need some cum inside me.

Saturday Pride Weekend was soooooo great that now I love to go to Manifest on Saturdays,  after 11.30 till when the bars close