Married Hebrew Daddy

Bbsk8

I was visiting Israel last week ( for the Tel Aviv pride).  Beside going to Pride and a lot of fucking, we went out on several day trips in Israel, including our last trip which was to Massada, Ein Gedi and a beach resort at the Dead Sea.

As I had been to the Dead Sea on an earlier trip to Israel, I decided to chill at the pool.  While doing some laps I noticed a man, somewhere in his late 30ies to early forties) swimming laps.  He was stocky, with dark tan, blue eyes and black beard.  Based on the ring on his finger I assumed he was married. 

At one point when I was resting in the water, holding onto the side of pool, the bearded man swam to me to say hello.  He didn't speak English so there was no real conversation, instead, to my amazement, he reached through the water and caressed my ass and lightly explored my dick.  I responded by checking out his swim shorts.  His cock was hard as steel.  Soon his son, who was approximately 10 years old, swam to us, asking his Daddy something.  Daddy answered his son, all the while playing with me underwater.  When the son left we both in a different language suggested a visit to the bathroom.

Once there he followed me in a stall where we opened by jerking each other off and soon I was sucking him.  To my surprise he apparently really enjoyed kissing.  After some time I bend over and offered him my ass.  He didn't need to be told twice.  Using only spit as lube, he entered my ass, pounding my hole hard, breeding my ass quite soon, after which I blew my load.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 6

Guest nelly26

very hot. I love hairy men from the Middle East. even hotter that he was talking to he son while playing with your ass. he didn't even care. can we hear your other fuck stories from Tel Aviv pride?

Edited by nelly26

27 minutes ago, nelly26 said:

very hot. I love hairy men from the Middle East. even hotter that he was talking to he son while playing with your ass. he didn't even care. can we hear your other fuck stories from Tel Aviv pride?

Guest nelly26
2 hours ago, Bbsk8 said:

Thank you. This was hilarious. I just don't think you can have a safe only sex party. It should be optional with condoms around but not necessary and if they are that picky they should require those invited to show proof of clean std papers from the doctor in my opinion.