ATL Trip Report - Cheshire Motor Inn / Tokyo Valentino

btmfreeknc

Please be kind, this is the first time I have ever written one of these (or actually done what I am about to describe).

Background:

I am a 40 yo chubby white guy (not fat slob, 6', 270), bottom guy (on PrEP). I actually look like I am closer to 30 than 40. Nerdy etc. Totally masculine and not very open (close friends know). Yes I have had sex before, just not the group / cumdump scene. I have been to Parliament House - Augusta and a few other bathhouses. Nothing as big as Tokyo Valentino. I am from the Charlotte area and there just is not the kind of scene I found in Atlanta. I became curious after reading so much on here and other places about the Cheshire Bridge road and the area surrounding it. I decided to check it out.

Last Thursday at the last minute I decided to try out this gay Atlanta thing. I left Charlotte and drove to ATL. I got to the Cheshire Motor Inn around 7 pm and promptly checked in. The people at the front desk were nice and did not seem judgmental at all. I got a room in the second building (farthest from the road) on the first floor, it was a smoking room. I do not smoke, but I was happy with it. The room was about $90 with tax. 

Once in the room I cleaned myself up and out, hid all of my valuables in my car and found a place to hide my car key in the room. I then started looking for action. I found more than one bottom in the hotel looking (on Grindr). I also posted that I was looking on BBRT. I had a few conversations here and there, but nothing seemed to be panning out. Finally after some time I had a nice 30's something BBC stop by and he bred me good. Was awesome!

After that I decided to try Manifest out. I walked down the street towards it and saw BJ Roosters. I stopped in there for a drink. The dancers were nice to look at but I was not looking to spend money for a lap dance or for someone to pretend to be into me. I spoke with one of the dancers and he suggested for me to go to Tokyo Valentino instead. 

I decided to take an uber to Tokyo Valentino (one mile up the road). You have to go downstairs to get into the 3 story cruising area. I discovered you needed cash. I was not carrying any because I didn't want to be robbed. I then walked back to the hotel, got in my car and went to an ATM. I parked at Tokyo this time. Went in and paid $16. This was at about midnight.

Here is what I learned that night: Thursday nights are transvestite night at Tokyo. I was the only white guy there (at first, one more joined later), there were a few Hispanics and the rest were Blacks (btw, I love Black guys - so don't think I am saying it is a bad thing, its why I went to ATL). The TV's were nice to me, I am just not into them. I was totally ignored by everyone else. No one wanted anything to do with me (not even a friendly hello). I know I was out of place but usually I will find someone that loves a fat ass. Most of the ppl were chasing the TV's or the one white couple that showed up. She had BBC running a nice train on here (which was good to watch). The black guys mostly walked around and would go into the totally blacked out room to play with each other. I went in there a few times but they would figure out it was me and wouldn't play. I even heard a few curse under their breath about the white guy.

Frustrated, I called it a night and decided to go back to my room around 4:30 to get some sleep so I could drive home in the AM.

OK this is where my weekend goes from a bust to great!

I got back to the room and got back on Grindr. I met a nice early 20's black guy that was in the same hotel. He came on down to my room and we started playing. He wanted his dick sucked a certain way and all (which I was cool with) I gagged a lot though. About 30 minutes or so into it he asked if I minded if he smoked. I told him I did not care. He took out a glass pipe and proceeded to take some hits of Tina. To be honest. I have NEVER done Tina (only smoked pot a few times). Been too scared and my job does drug test. I don't know what it was. Maybe being in a different town etc. I decided to give it a go. I took some hits. It did make me feel really good an a lot more horny. I was able to deep throat his dick a lot better with out as much of a gag reflex. He also fucked me and bred me. Then we would rest and start again. We did this until 9:00 am when I would need to check out. I asked if he would be around and all I would stay another night and he said that would be cool. I went up and paid for another night (about $110 with taxes for the Friday night).

After I got back to my room I couldn't get him to answer on Grindr anymore. So that sucked. I proceeded to talk to ppl online and ended up going and picking up a 20 something black guy from up the street (we had spoken the day before but he disappeared). He also did tina (blew clouds or whatever you want to call it). He picked up some on his way to my place (btw since I am not into the scene at all. I was shocked at how easy it was for him to find it. And then after that how easy it was for me to find it. I also was shocked at how cheep it was.)

Upon getting to my place he had me suck him and he fucked me raw breeding me each time (we also smoked some). Probably did 2 or three rounds of fucking. He then wanted to go pick up his friend for additional fun. I was cool with it. It was around 5:00 on Friday at this point. It took an hour or so but we got his nice looking black friend. It got weird then. We got back to my place and smoked some more. He and his friend did some weed and then he (not the friend) was just tweeking out. He had been showing signs since the moment I got him, thought stuff was crawling on him etc etc etc. He ended up calling his sister to come get him (and his tina). She was there in no time, leaving me alone with his friend. I could tell his friend was there for him, and had no interest in me. After about 45 minutes of awkwardness I eventually asked him if he wanted to just go home and he said yes. I got him an uber and moved on.

That brought me back to trying to figure out what to do for the night. I got back online and after a bit of time found another nice BBC to come over. Again, this one was looking to parTy but did not have any supplies. When he got there we fucked and he bred me good. We then laid around and he watched tv. I was horny and bored. He seemed to be done but not leaving. I asked him about parTying and he just played games for quite a while. Finally around midnight he and I went out and got some tina. We smoked and he bred me again. He started watching TV. This was not really want I wanted, I wanted to be used over and over again. He really didn't want others over. I told him I was doing it anyway and he was like, whatever. I tried to have ppl over but they wanted only 1 on 1 and no one else there. I was able to find one other young BBC to stop by. He fucked me good and bred me. He kinda liked having an audience. 

Around 6 am I did my best to get a few hours of sleep. We got up at 9:00 to get ready to check out. We smoked one more time, he bred me, we checked out and I took him home.

Still a bit high, horny and not wanting to go home. I decided to try Tokyo one more time. This is about 3:00 on Saturday. It was $20. There was a lot more diversity in the crowd. Still some TV's and they were still nice. Someone that offered me some tina. I was not interested. I explained that I was done. I had never done it before so I wanted to make sure I could be able to drive back home and be at work on Monday. 

One larger / built Mexican guy gave me the signal and I walked around a corner to him. It was just a dark corner within the hallway with a bench, it was dark and people could see what all you were doing. I got there and proceeded to go to my knees. He was having none of that. Instead he pulled down my shorts and bent me right over the bench. He fucked me for more than 30 minutes while people walked right by. I would say he bred me about 3 or 4 times. He would pump. Pull out, wipe my ass. then go at it again. He was very aggressive and liked to fuck hard. I have never been fucked that hard before. I would not have been able to take it if I hadn't had all that dick for the past few days. 

When he was done, my whole body was weak. I stayed around. Found one more Latin guy that fucked me in a dark room where others could see me. I didn't care. If a bunch of them lined up to do a train I would have loved that. 

This was bout 8:00 or so and I went out to get a water. After I got a water I couldn't get back in. Apparently on the weekends after 8:00 you need another ticket. That ticket is $25. If I wanted back in, I would have to go back to an ATM to get the money.

I decided that I would get a hotel and call it a night. I got a hotel headed out of ATL. Found one more 22 yo BBC to come over and fuck me. He nuted on my face. Then went to bed.

Here is my thoughts about the weekend / what i learned:

All in all I believe I was bred by 8 people. Some of them did me multiple times. 

The Cheshire Motor Inn was ok. There was a security guard there walking and riding around the whole time. I did not see anyone walking around looking in windows lookin for a hook up. I would have loved that but it just was not happening. I spoke with several people and apparently that is something that does not happen as much anymore. I expected a lot more foot traffic that was not there. 

I am purposely leaving out one interaction I had with a guy one of the nights. He turned out to be really sketchy and was / is trying to blackmail me. He doesn't have anything to blackmail me about. I did nothing with him other than suck on him. We didn't do any drugs etc. I am sure he searched my place when I was in the bathroom for my wallet etc. He didn't find anything because they were in the car. He found my name on a prescription bottle and texted me after that he wanted money or he was telling. I blocked his number and moved on. So if you are going to do this, be careful with your personal belongings.

Tina / Meth was way too cheep and easy to come by. The feeling was ok. I did it for about 28 hours. Not constantly but a few hits here and there. It did not live up to its hype. I did not feel like I could take on the world or run a mile. I felt good and it made me a bit more horny. It made me stay up and I lost my appetite. The come down was not awful, but I did not enjoy it. I sweated a lot. Had some chills / hot spells and since I didn't eat / drink enough I was really week for 2 days. I did not have cravings to go do it again during this come down. I also slept a bit more but that is probably because I didn't sleep all that much over the past 3 nights. At this moment I think this was a one time thing. There is a risk / reward thing going on. The risk is becoming hooked and reward was feeling good and being hornier. I just didn't feel that great and horny to risk the becoming hooked. If I find myself in a similar situation I might try it again. It just is not something I am going to actively seek to happen.

Tokyo Valentino was ok. Lots of people and lots of blacks. People were very picky, however, I guess with all the hot guys there they can be. I did not see a single condom the entire time I was there (OK I lied - the gangbang with the wife - they wore condoms). This place will be closing soon anyway - the town wants them out. I have more fun at the Parliament House in Augusta.

The entire Cheshire Bridge area seemed to be very gay friendly, however, it is gentrifying quickly. I would guess that in 5 years or so the Cheshire Motor Inn, BJ Roosters and the other places will be gone.

Overall I had fun. I would have enjoyed being in the hotel more and having a gangbang / being a cumdump for a lot more people. Was just having a hard time getting those people there. I know I should have planned better and if I had planned I could have posted a party in advance to advertise etc.

I was also shocked as to the number of people on Grindr. I could scroll for pages upon pages and the people online would still be within a mile of me.

Sorry for being so long winded. I just wanted to jot down my weekend so others that are thinking about going have some idea of what it is like. 

If you are in the area or have been and you read this, could you give me some pointers on where I should have gone or what I should have done differently. That would be awesome.

Thanks and be safe out there!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Hey, @btmfreeknc, glad you had fun in Atlanta. I've been a few times and visited some of the same places you did. The only other tip I'd give you if you go back is to go on the fourth Wednesday of the month to the CumUnion party at Manifest. It's the one time of the month there's a decent size crowd there. Quite mixed demographically -- you won't feel out of place as a heavy white dude, but you'll find plenty of hot black guys too. Like any gay sex venue, there's sometimes more wandering around than fucking, but you can have a hot time. 

Thanks for your honest sharing about trying tina. I'm sure you'll hear lots of opinions, but I found this post really interesting. It's one of many reasons (including knowing friends who got addicted very fast and really fucked up their lives) that I've avoided giving into the temptation to try it. 

Thanks @6811283, I did have a good time. I really wanted to jot down my weekend because I had a hard time figuring out some of the stuff I put down (where to go, how much the hotel was etc).

The pnp thing is something I kinda stumbled into and was very interesting / eye opening. After experiencing the lack of sleep and lack of hunger. I can see how many people go downhill so fast. I am so glad that the feeling was not as powerful for me as it is for others. 

I don't have any friends that meth has take over their lives, however, I have friends that opioids have really sent them for a loop. 

I will definitely try to come back for a Cumunion. 

Have a good one!

• Upvote 1

I go to Manifest for CumUnion and also every late, late Saturday nights. You can strip and lock up your stuff at manifest . Mani gets crowded before Heretic Bar starts to close at 3am. I always fuck ass at Mani. I also like their P3 (Poz-Prep play) night cos that is where my friends meet. It's very edgy.

TV is ok, but you can't leave your stuff anywhere safe, and I like to strip.

• Like 1

Glad you had a great time. I love going to the sex clubs in Atlanta though my work in the sex industry now has curtailed some of it, but still after a multi-hour photo shoot on Tuesday I stopped a Tokyo's on my way out of town and got bred by several guys and drove back to TN with my hole trashed and leaking nut juice. Manifest, especially for CUmUnion is awesome, especially if you are a hungry sex canyon like me. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Next time you're in town you should check out the Heretic.  It is right next door to BJ's and Friday/Saturday nights usually have a good crowd.  I've been fucked just as much in the Heretic darkroom as I have at Manifest.  Couple times a month they have jockstrap/underwear parties along with guest DJ's.  You can check out their calendar at hereticatlanta.com

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...