First Anon Hotel Hump 'n' Dump

Guest twnkypigbttm

Guest twnkypigbttm

I always get hard when I think about the first time I set up an anon get-together on Craigslist.  I was younger at the time and had just gotten out of school for the summer so I decided to treat myself for another good year.  Telling my parents I was spending the night with a friend who lived across town, and left for the local Motel 6, selecting a room at the rear corner of the building.  I then immediately put up a CL ad asking guys to give me their loads.  I also posted two photographs:  one of my hole and the other a face pic.

“Perfect entrance,” I thought to myself.  If it was right in front of the office that would’ve deterred a few guys away I reasoned.  After a quick shower I undertook a clean-out while waiting for guys to respond and ask which room.  As I got out I quickly went to the room door, unlocked it and left it open just a crack.  Hearing a *ding* go off on my phone, I opened the message only to find a hot, fit Latino with a goatee on his way home from work had messaged and was asking for my room number.  I immediately responded and, no sooner had I hit 'send' when I received two more notifications.  Giddy with excitement I open the messages and respond accordingly, and then took to bed, waiting face down, boy pussy up, wiggling my ass with eagerness, waiting no more than ten minutes before hearing the door slowly open.  I gasped in excitement as I waited for the guy to inspect me and presumably use me as he wished.

“Nice tight hole slut,” I heard a voice coming from someone standing behind me.  The man's slight Albuquerque accent and draw suggested to me the speaker was the Latino from earlier.  I wiggled my ass some more as a finger rubbed against my pucker.  He gently massaged my hole, followed by two wet fingers penetrating my hole.  Moaning into the blankets, I heard the familiar unbuckling and unzipping of pants as his fingers explored my hole, and his head pressed against mine.

“You want this thick cock, you little whore?” he asks and slaps both my ass cheeks with such a force I let out a whimper.

“Yes...” I replied. 

“Yes, what?” he asked as he simultaneously smacked the back of my head.

”Yes, sir,” I whimpered.  As a young bottom I wasn’t fully trained on proper etiquette and how to respond to your top.

”Good boy.  Now open wide,” he commanded.

I complied by relaxing my hole as much as I was able as he picked-up the vile of lube which was positioned next to me, proceeding to lather himself.

Guest twnkypigbttm

I feel his head enter me and a little bit of his shaft. 

”Woa...” I let out a soft moan, turning my face slightly for fresh air. “Oh fuck take a second please..” He pauses for a brief second, then grabs both my wrists and holds them firmly against my back with one hand and pushes my face down with the other. I hear him chuckle softly. 

“This is what you wanted though slut,” he says softly before shoving the rest of his cock in my hole in one motion. I let out a loud pained grunt, muffled by the sheets as I feel his balls against mine. The pain shot up my back into my head but before I could think too much about it he begins pumping in and out of me hard. I alternate between moans and whimpers while I hear his deep grunts. 

“Take that cock boy. I know much you want this and I’ll reward you with a good load and something else. Does that sound good?” 

”Yes,” I manage in between moans. 

“Yes... what?” He hits my ass with his fist, no longer slapping it. 

“Yes sir” I cry out.

”Gonna have to teach you whore. You refer to me as either Daddy or Sir. You got that?”

”Yes daddy.” His pace quickens and he releases my wrists and grabs my hips with both hands. His grunts making me more and more cock hungry. I feel my hole start to tense up and inhale deeply to keep my tight pucker from getting too tight. 

“Just like that....” he grunts and smacks my ass less rough this time. Then not much more talking from him, just his deep grunts and groans. I’m gripping the sheets in ecstasy for what seems an eternity. His thrusts get harder and he starts moaning louder. I know what this means.

”Fuck boy you want my daddy seed in your pussy?” I feel his cock pulse a bit in me.

”Please fill my hole Sir,” I moan out to him. He thrusts a few more times and then one last time before he lets out almost a growl. I feel him empty his balls and his cock pulsate as my guts received his seed.  He slaps my ass one more time before I hear an unfamiliar voice.

”Fucking hot dude.” I didn’t realize another guy came in. 

“You tore his hole up real nice.” A different voice. Two guys came in and I didn’t notice ? 

Guest twnkypigbttm

“He’s all ready for you guys now.” The guy who had just bred me made this cocky comment as he zipped-up.  Feeling him throw something on the bed next to my head, I look up slightly and see two tiny brown bottles. “For being a good boy. I might come back later tonight for a second one.  I wanna know how many loads impregnated you, you got that?”

”Yes daddy,” I replied happily.  The door opened and I heard the sounds of two men stripping themselves of their trousers and underwear. 

“Which hole you want first, bro?”

”I know how bad you’ve been needing pussy.  Take his ass and I’ll make him suck me.”  Four hands on me at once were sufficient to re-position me on my hands and knees. 

“Oh,” I heard the guy behind me say.  Next thing I knew I couldn't see as he had snugly put a blindfold over me. “We’re both married so it’s gotta be anon.  You can keep the blindfold all night, you’ll be needing it baby.”  I feel his already rock hard cock slap my hole as his friend in front of me guides his cock to my mouth.  Without anymore lube he pushed into me and let out a long moan.  Meanwhile I sucked the guy standing in front of me.  Within seconds he was rock hard. 

Both men grunted and thrust into my body with perfect synchronization, leaving me to wonder if perhaps this wasn't their first threesome.  After a few minutes I heard plastic being torn and a cap opening.  I feel the bottle under my nose and inhale deeply for a long time.

”Damn horny little fucker aren’t you?” The guy in front said, then asking his buddy "You want a whiff of this  bro?” My hole relaxed even more.

”Hell no dude that shit is for fags.”  I felt the bottle up my nose again so I took two more long breaths.  My head was now spinning, and my senses were so foggy I heard little more than my muffled moans, their grunts and an occasional “Fuck yeah."

“Damn, I’m gonna cum man,” the guy in front yelled as he simultaneously gasped, grabbed my hair, and flooded my mouth with his load.  I tried to hurry up and swallow all of his spunk, but I was so dizzy some dribbled out. The sight of his buddy must’ve made the guy fucking me go crazy, because I hear him moan high, and thrust into me several more times before shaking and pulling out. They dress themselves and then leave while joking and laughing.

I remained on my hands and knees, but grabbed my phone and see if anyone else had responded.  Five missed emails.  I was gonna have a long night. 

Guest twnkypigbttm

I won’t make a play by play with all of the guys 'cause I was so dizzy and horny I honestly don’t remember all the specifics, but two definitely stand out so I can tell you about them.

I replied to those emails and this time waited on my back with my legs in the air, blindfold still on, boy hole dripping with seed, taking a few more big inhales of the poppers, waiting patiently.  After a few minutes I heard the door open and the approach of several guys.  They didn't say a word but rather simply unzipped, each guy serially taking a turn on my ass.  I counted three guys and, to my satisfaction, three more loads were added to my sloppy loose hole. 

Right after they were done, and just as they were leaving I hear someone say “Sorry” under his breath.  A new set of footsteps were approaching me.  Someone new must have arrived just as my trio was leaving.

Maintaining my position I quietely waited.  Initially there was silence.  Then I hears the distinct sound of some sort emanating from his phone.   In one deft move the new guy removed my blindfold and blinded me with the flash from his phone.

“I want to see your face as I add my load to your ass.," he commented as he dropped his pants, pulled his polo shirt around his neck, slapping his soft cock against his hole.  My hole twitched.  As he teased my hole with his gradually hardening cock, I snagged the poppers, taking two more whiffs as he pushed his semi-hard cock into my hole.  An involuntary soft moan of pleasure escaped my lips as he slid in further, his cock stiffening as he went balls-deep.

“Fucking love sloppy holes,” he remarked as he began slowly thrusting into my ass, making a video recording as I continued to moan in pleasure, as I thought to myself this guy was the biggest guy I had had thus far but I was also aware my hole was so wet and loose his cock didn't hurt.  Still I took a couple more hits of the poppers, noticing as I did so, he was still making a recording of our fuck session. 

“Fuck my boy hole," I encouraged.

Removing his cock entirely, he teased my pucker with his cock head as he asked ”This what you want baby?”

”Yes daddy," I replied.

Slamming his entire length into my hole, he ground his crotch against my ass as his balls bounced against my cheeks.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed as his tempo picked-up, his thrusts get harder and rougher, and his grunts filling the space in between my moans.

Somewhere in the next few minutes he turned off his phone and set it aside, only to reach in his pants pocket and slip something into his mouth.  Then he paused long enough to remove his shirt entirely, then, placing my legs on his shoulders, his eyes locked with mine as he pounded my ass ever more fiercely for several seconds, only to lean over and french kiss me, at which time his tongue transferred into my mouth the pill he had taken earlier.

He quickly backed off, pinched my nose tight, covered my mouth and commanded “Swallow, now.”

I did as he instructed, tasting the pill on its way down.  It tasted horrible, quite possibly being the worst taste I had ever experienced.

When I swallowed he again leaned over, kissed me, and as he did so his cock slid back into my hole.  His cock twitched profusely, causing my hole to do the same.

“That’s a nice hole, baby," he murmurred as his thrusts became even more passionate, keeping eye contact with me the whole time.

After some time I could see the familiar expression crossing his face which made it clear he was on the cusp of the point of no return.  His announcement confirmed as much:  “I’m getting there baby.” 

“Yeah...?  I want your cum in me.”

He grunted in acknowledgement asking ”Yeah?  You do?”

”Yes please....”  He body quivered ever so slightly and his eyes glazed over as he remained motionless for as much as 20 seconds, after which he licked and nibbled at my neck. 

“Take my poz seed, son,” he whispered.

My eyes widened as he gave me a deep, muscular kiss, somehow also grunting into my mouth, his entire weight holding me in place on the bed, his cock pulsing as his poz cum flooded my boy pussy - which, by any measure, had been well-used that evening.

"Hell yeah, boy,” he grunted as he collapsed on my check, his head on my neck, his cock still oozing into my ass.  I could actually still feel his cock twitch inside my ass as amazingly his cock never lost its rigidity.

“Take some more poppers hits boy.  I’m getting another round, whether you want to or not.” 

I whimpered.  Fear swept over me like a wave.  What had he given me?  Would I convert?  I didn't have time to ponder these questions as he sat-up, withdrew his cock from my hole, in the process of which I actually heard a dollop of cum drop from my ass onto the sheets.

“Get on your hands and knees,” he says turning his phone back on. “Show my friends that ruined hole.”

I complied with his instructions, arching my back so he could get a good shoot.  Giving my ass a friendly slap, he slipped his cock head into my hole, commenting “My cum will kick in soon.  Don’t worry, though, you'll like it."

Again his phone flashed, and out of the corner of my eye I saw his movement as, without warning, he again slammed balls-deep.  This time, however, he wasted no time, but immediately fucked me hard and rough.  Whimpering and moaning softly, I passively endured his assault on my ass.  After a while I leaned forward, my head facing to the side as he smacked my ass with one hand, recording our session with the other. 

“Fuck boy, you want another deposit of my seed?”

”Please....” I was defeated at this point.  He lets out a loud grunt and I feel him twitch and pulse again in my ass. My guts were warm and wet, as his seed was absorbed by my body.

After a few seconds he withdrew, slapped my open hole with his cock, saying ”Thanks for the hole boy.  Enjoy.”  With that he dressed and let without another word as I lay there open, exposed and dripping. 

Guest latintoppoz

hot boy, I take it the bug didn’t stick though since in your profile youre neg.. too bad a whore like you definitely shouldve got it at a young age like that 

This story reminds me of a time on a business trip down in Arkansas, when I took a lot of wine enemas (I had a late start in the morning) and then posted a CL ad. I lost track of the cocks that fucked me, and that was before I ever though of asking about being neg. And there weren't any condoms. And that may have been when I got the load(s) that.......

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...