RIm or be Rimmed?

Both -- I Love being rimmed and deep as you can. Before, during and after I have been fucked.  I might already have been fucked and Loaded.

When I eat out an ass it should be cleaned-out and ready. If the ass is loaded with Cum I will place a hand on your stomach and push your ass deeper down my throat. I will eat out any prior loads before I add my own POZ CUM.

• Upvote 1

Both. Love to eat ass for hours. And love to have my ass eaten. Especially if he's pushing his saliva up into my ass to use as lube. Nothing better than spit to lube my ass for fucking.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Earlier today i rimmed a French guy after he fucked me. He said he'd not been rimmed properly before, so I spent a good 20 mins with my tongue up his arsehole. He tasted just like a man should, and it was the least I could do after he gave me his load.

Guest Memphian

I love rimming women but for some reason am not into rimming guys at all.

But if a guy rims me, it drives me crazy.  Back before I was on PrEP and was trying to use condoms, a lot of the BB fucks I got were because the top rimmed me so well I was like an ovulating teenage girl in heat.  I wanted that raw cock in me and that seed!

I do like for a Top to rim me in order to get me ready for his hard, throbbing cock. But I really love it when he forces my face into his ass and makes me lick his asshole...all the while telling me what a dirty slut I am down there licking a Man's asshole! I've had a few Tops who weren't exactly clean...and they knew it...and they forced me anyways. When I was allowed to come up they were squeaky clean. 

• 1 month later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I love being eaten out before I get fucked, the only problem is I can't reciprocate this act, just can't put my tongue around a guys ass, and I actually feel a little guilty about it,

Is there some way to get over this? or is there another sexual favor that I can give, as an equal trade-off?