RIm or be Rimmed?

On 8/21/2018 at 9:09 AM, PozTemptation said:

I love being eaten out before I get fucked, the only problem is I can't reciprocate this act, just can't put my tongue around a guys ass, and I actually feel a little guilty about it,

Is there some way to get over this? or is there another sexual favor that I can give, as an equal trade-off?

I would suggest that you and someone you know shower together.  Soap his ass yourself so you know it's clean.  Try licking his butt with the water still beating down on the two of you.  Progress from there...

Rimming is an incredibly intimate act and I can't fuck without it.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

I love both.   I really like being rimmed before and after being fucked, but equally I love felching a freshly fucked hole and rimming a top's hole especially if it gets him harder and hornier.    Since I rarely top it is a way I can bring pleasure to someone else's hole.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cumlaut

I LOVE to be rimmed. By anyone, but...

Especially by older (45+) guys in saunas, the ones who are nice and everything, but they get that I'm not into fucking them. 

Earlier this year I met this seriously tiny-dicked, Chinese lad (who was very chubby too) in a sauna and he must have been about 20. I let him switch between rimming me and sucking my dick for a while. I didn't give him my load cause I wanted to save myself. I kinda thought about fucking his enormous round ass but... naaah. It was hot treating him like a bitch cause he was clearly insecure about his weight and cock.

Also the same day this 59-year-old guy chatted to me about all-sorts of stuff in the jacuzzi and we talked about my sore butthole problems (which are just clearing up). He said "it might be infected".... but then still spent the next 15-20 minutes licking it anyway.  :) Gotta love gay guys, haven't you? I shot a huge load all over his chest and abdomen.

I haven't rimmed in years, due to not trusting guys to be clean and it's a little awkward to ask them to make sure, even in a bathhouse setting, maybe I need to stop being shy on that one.

Both for sure. While I was married I sometimes had issues getting hard for my wife, but if she let me lick her ass that really got me going. She never once returned the favor though and it wasn’t until my second time with a man that I finally felt the bliss of a tongue working my hole. OMG yes it just had me moaning and begging to be fucked.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Both for sure! My girlfriend taught me to rim her ass and as we often shared men together, I soon graduated to rimming mens holes to get them ready for me to fuck. I have recently started to enjoy being rimmed myself and am finding it a huge turn on to recieve as well as give.