RIm or be Rimmed?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest nastypozhole

I love both, of course and love to get rimmed when my hole is really loose and juicy with poz cum...and that's the kind of hole I love to lick

Both for me. If I’m getting rimmed, I know I’m getting fucked. One of my favorite things to do is to have a guy lay on his back, then I position myself over him so that he can eat my ass while I suck his cock. Then I can flip around and sink my ass down in his dick. With all the saliva, it slides in ice and deep. But I also love eating my top guy’s hole. Recently I had the luck to have 2 tops where one would sit on my face while the other fucked me. That was the best of all possibilities.  It’s also hot to lick a hole while it’s getting fucked.

Both for me too, love rimming a hole, long and deep rim, feeling a hole opening up around my tongue and clean it up, specially if it has been loaded before (either by me or anyone else) 

As for being rimmed, love it, my partner is the best rimmer I ever felt, he knows how to open me up before a fuck or a gangbang and he also loves eating my cum filled pussy after it’s been loaded by strangers or in our organized gang fucks, plus he has the ability to soothe my hole nicely which helps soothe it and prevents that rough after fuck soreness 

Guest Bearman

Both Love a guy rimming me before thrusting in.A good rimming gets me well horny. However, just love to get between a nice pair of cheeks and work away with my tongue and mouth.Mmmmm