How many loads have u taken in ur ass

Bigboi907

18 men so far have had the pleasure of breeding my ass, Many of them have given me multiple loads via repeat encounters. The first guy that got me into bareback probably gave me close to 50 or 60 loads just from him as we were FBs for a few years. 

Im definitely nearing 100, but not sure of an exact number. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Well in a world where everybody likes to exaggerate I might feel compelled to one up you all, LOL, but I would be lying! Sadly I must confess I have barely even broken into the 3-digit range... so barely 100, dammit, but since joining here I have bumped up my 'cock and jizz processing speed'! lol Informal and swift like a routined assembly-line worker at a chicken-choking factory!

Wasn't always so! ...after taking a few DIPS in the raw and reckless gene-pool at the VERY BEGINNING of coming out, I stopped. FOR YEARS! I sequestered myself  into a world of delusion of having found MISTER RIGHT (yeah rrright) and the 'bogus safety' of serial monogamy; semi-successfully with some relationships lasting years, others barely worth being counted. Cheating and bad personality traits (drug issues, lying, public fighting with ANYBODY) became an issue and ended each.

My present man and I three years ago decided we will be pragmatic (he started the cheating) and after a 'pirate parlais' we set new rules: we can have our cocks and a relationship too. Just no FEAR, no LOATHING, no hypocrisy (about getting something) and ALWAYS BARE or it is chicken-shit! Basic rules like best bros going hunting, single or together or in groups. We bask in each others 'slutty glory' and don't DO JEALOUSY. Has worked out GREAT! I like watching him take loads and take pics and sometimes (on dry spells) beat off to them... he is amazed how fast I CAN CLOSE A DEAL (with a new trick)! lol

We have each increased our LOAD SCORES off the vanilla chart. For me more in one year than in the 30 years since coming out... 

Now if I don't get at least THREE RAW LOADS in a day I feel unaccomplished! lol

Typical day: Yesterday I had one raw, poz load from a local piggie who fucked me once before a year ago. Almost feels like it shouldn't count. But he got me so hard with his raw cock inside me I was hard and he was amazed how I liked IT ROUGH him playing with my Prince Albert pierced cock as his nut was already in me.... I never flinched! I'm being a good sport! LOL Pledged to keep his jizz to full absorption!

A couple hours later I hooked up with this 23-year-old, tall lanky big-dicked who said he is on prep. Good I thought. Right over, Courtesy flush to make sure, it's all 'squeaky-clean' for the collge-boy... damn there goes the 'BABY' the load form the poz buck. And all clear. Effort for nothing...

Dude almost cancelled then, land-lady about his washer/dryer. I smelled BS chicken-shit... but no... he was back on ten minutes later. "She left!"

He was all nervous about the bitch coming back, and then I had to DO THE WORK, get him up to speed, quit with that fucking making out but you can't say that. Then he gets excited and grabs his long spaghetti of condoms!!! WHAT??? You are on prep and you... "Yeah but still!" So that fuck didn't count, he didn't even nut in the condom. I would have snatched it and rubbed his boy jizz in my ass and make his eyes pop out. 

Landlady stopped all that. Knows his mom and he isn't even OUT yet and mom is a FUNDI from a nut-church as we have then plenty galore in the south...

So reality always limps behind and drags down the score count... but I got SEVERAL hot leads for today. I actually keep a SHEET next to my computer with abbreviations for 8 players right now... trying to close deals and shift them to empty time-slots. 

This weekend should be a rager: I have licence to breed whatever walks and runs. My man will be out of town. He wants me to score TEN! Hell ten would be a dream in places like Memphis!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest GoneFishing

good lawd too many but 15 that i kept track of at ccbcs  

now i lose count after 6 when i’m at a bath or resort 

see y’all in palm springs for wet and wild !!

I mostly top and a lot of guys who’ve topped me have either finished outside or used a rubber, so not nearly enough. I’d say total loads taken is around 10 - I want to get at least that many in the rest of 2018

I wish I knew my lifetime count. I can't even begin to guess. I've been a bareback cumdump for 20 years and have been to 14 bathhouses across the country not to mention all the bookstores and adult theaters. When I go to a bathhouse its usually for 12 to 24 hours and I take a lot of cock. I think about 30 for one evening is my personal best. My load count has to be in the thousands by now. 

• Upvote 2