How many loads have u taken in ur ass

Bigboi907

Guest bbncguy
On 6/29/2018 at 11:49 PM, blkjaxxx said:

Way too many to try to remember but I know the most I've ever had in one night was 11 loads. That was a night to remember! I've got a small clip from that night if anyone's intersted in seeing it :)

I would love to see that clip, 8 is my best night...

On 6/30/2018 at 7:49 AM, blkjaxxx said:

Way too many to try to remember but I know the most I've ever had in one night was 11 loads. That was a night to remember! I've got a small clip from that night if anyone's intersted in seeing it :)

Love to see 

then there are lifelong sex beasts like me that have sex industry experience on top of being insatiable pigs. I am both proud and humbled to have a partner count over 11,000 partners and adding constantly to. I go to a lot of group settings like sex clubs/resorts and baths as well as events like CumUnion and Folsum...any place there is likely o be a lot of guys who just want to fuk and fist me.

• Like 1

Guest SoCalChaser
On 6/13/2018 at 7:06 PM, Bigboi907 said:

I just want to know

In one night? It was 15-20 guys and I stopped counting the loads after 15 (I’m still amazed I tested neg 6 months later... several were poz/unmedicated or didn’t know their status).

In my life? Who knows... I used to get an average of 5-8 guys a week for a few years, so thousands.

On 6/15/2018 at 12:23 AM, cumboybottom said:

Since age 13, I've easily taken well over 10,000 loads in my ass, probably closer to 20,000.  And I don't plan on every stopping!  If you're ever in the Fargo area and want to breed my hole, hit me up at 701-433-1709!  NO loads refused!

Really...because at 31, 10000 loads works out at pretty much one for every single day since you were born...

Guest SoCalChaser
25 minutes ago, sluttony said:

Really...because at 31, 10000 loads works out at pretty much one for every single day since you were born...

I had a year long “relationship” and my bf was fucking a load or two into me before work almost daily... and at least two before going to bed. That’s at least 1,200-1,500 (that’s not every day... that’s 300 days since there were days he wasn’t fucking me because he was away, I was away, or my parents randomly decided to stay at my house for a week) loads not counting the loads I got from other guys. Multiply that 13-31 at the conservative 1,200 per year... 20,000 is certainly feasible.

Edited by SoCalChaser

Guest SoCalChaser
4 minutes ago, sluttony said:

3 a day for 300 days is 1200-1500???

Read it again: “a load or two before work and at least two before bed”. That’s 3-5 a day. Averaging 4x300 = 1,200

• Moderators
6 hours ago, sluttony said:

4 hours ago, sluttony said:

3 a day for 300 days is 1200-1500???

Moderator's Note: Please find another hobby. Aggressively questioning people's arithmetic is out of line. If you just cannot let it go, try something more along the lines of "I don't think your numbers work. Could you clarify?" There is no reason to be rude. 

• Upvote 3