How many loads have u taken in ur ass

Bigboi907

6 hours ago, Treehugger said:

I don't know how anybody keeps an accurate count. I find it impossible. I can barely keep track of cocks much less loads. Last year I was getting fucked by an anonymous top at the bathhouse. He had a fairly large cock and it stung a little so I assumed he was wearing a condom, wah, but I took it and the fucking. He got off and walked away. I took a piss break and the cum started pouring out of me. It was crazy. He shot a huge wad in my hole and the whole time I thought he was wearing a condom. If he had shot a smaller load I would never have known.

Well that's insanely hot. Though.... you didn't tell him to get the fuck out when you thought he had a condom on? I don't have much patience for that shit at all.... And yeah... I think I could do loads more easily than cocks, because I'm fond of dark rooms and blindfolds... But either way, it's fucking tricky.

• Like 1

On 6/14/2018 at 5:30 PM, fuckrogerbb said:

I know I've taken hundreds and I'm still neg. Go figure. I'm not complaining, but I know many of those loads were poz.

Same here...18 years bb, 100s of loads, still neg.  ?

Only a handful sadly. Of the dozen or so times I've actually been fucked in the ass, most guys wanted a condom. As this was before i dedicated to barebacking, i let most of the guys just wrap it. So I think I've only had 5 or 6 loads in my ass.  Far, far more on my face. 

I'm eagerly awaiting the day I can find the time to spend a day at a spa or theater, or a nearby host i can trust to whore me out to put that number in the hundreds.

Guest kazore

The 1st years I started breaking I counted the number of raw dicks i took.

I stopped at 100 raw dicks in my ass, 

It was from August to September 

I could not even begin to count how many loads I have taken up my ass.  Hundreds.  Used to get pretty piggy in the bathhouses in Phoenix.  Always hated condoms, so if a guy didn't offer I would usually never ask him to suit up.

One of the first times I recall taking an anonymous load was when I was bent over sucking a cock through a glory hole in an open play area at Chute.  Someone came up behind me and started playing with my hole.  Started by feeling my ass then worked his way to my hole.  He found I was still dry so he got down behind me and began probing with his tongue.  Felt so good I was moaning into the big cock down my throat.  Once he had me nice a lubed up with spit he stood up.  I then heard him spit on his own cock and begin pressing forward into my willing ass.  I was pleased to feel a pretty big cock forcing its way up my spit lubed chute.  He took his time working his way all the way in.  I never saw his cock but know it was thick and at least 7 or more inches by the way he was flirting with my second hole.  The mystery top then worked up quite a good rhythm.  He was leaning over me moaning and grunting in my ear as he fucked me deep and hard pushing me deeper onto the cock down my throat.  It did not take him long to give the tell tale signs he was about to blast a load up my spasming ass hole.  He loudly gave out a low climaxing growl as  he blasted away.  He pulled out, slapped my ass then bent down and loudly stated over the loud techno music playing "Welcome to the club".  Just then the cock through the glory hole began to spew hot cum down my throat giving me no chance to respond or even turn around to see who the mystery gifter was.  It is no wonder with how slutty I could get back then that I was never pozzed.

Edited by EasyLay
  • Upvote 2

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 12:23 PM, CCbttm said:

Only a handful sadly. Of the dozen or so times I've actually been fucked in the ass, most guys wanted a condom. As this was before i dedicated to barebacking, i let most of the guys just wrap it. So I think I've only had 5 or 6 loads in my ass.  Far, far more on my face. 

I'm eagerly awaiting the day I can find the time to spend a day at a spa or theater, or a nearby host i can trust to whore me out to put that number in the hundreds.

If you can make it to a bathhouse you will find it much easier to get raw loads. Depends on the bathhouse though. I have been to some where it seems like most of the guys insist on condoms and others almost no one does. On a good night I can go a whole evening taking cock after raw cock without ever seeing a condom.

On ‎7‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 4:37 AM, crawford912 said:

Well that's insanely hot. Though.... you didn't tell him to get the fuck out when you thought he had a condom on? I don't have much patience for that shit at all.... And yeah... I think I could do loads more easily than cocks, because I'm fond of dark rooms and blindfolds... But either way, it's fucking tricky.

I am pretty submissive when it comes to fucking. I don't have it in me to tell a top raw or nothing. I hate to disappoint anyone who wants to fuck me. Do you insist on raw only?

Guest Cutedelicategay

Since I lost my cherry and being pimped out for years a bottom like me never kept a count. I am sure the number of  loads I took run in 10s thousand. I am proud to be a cum receptacle. A touch on my ass cheeks or a finger in my crack even over my clothes and I will bend over.

Guest scottyboy135

mostly set out to give as many loads as I can to spread the love around, but probs taken a few hundred over the years when bottoms have been is short supply, generally hookup most days at least once, as totally addicted to sex with guys.

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

Ive taken so many I probably lost count and I am not ashamed. Likely in the hundreds. Which to me, no number is high enough for a cum hungry faggot like me. If the load tally was in the thousands id still want that number to be higher, and as a true cumslut its the right attitude to have

On 7/4/2018 at 4:41 PM, sluttony said:

Really...because at 31, 10000 loads works out at pretty much one for every single day since you were born...

achieving huge partner counts like that is easy. Guys like us go to sex parties and sex clubs and baths and resorts often and you can easily get bred by a couple dozen guys in a night. I do it all the time to help satisfy me own gluttonous sex appetite that has only, happily, grown since I entered the sex industry. One of my personal sex idols Ryan Cumming gets bred by so many guys in a session he has a converted "now serving nubber..." digital counter (google search him) that he uses to keep accurate track of his breedings--sometimes 50 to 100 guys in a day. If you have the appetite for it like he and I and many others do, your partner count will far exceed the sex once a day count that you are basing your analysis on. At the rat I am going I will pass the 12,000 lifetime partner count before this time next year, and that to me is the kind of result every sexual athlete should be proud of.

• Upvote 4