How many loads have u taken in ur ass

Bigboi907

Like others I would love to know the exact number! I’ve been bb’ing for a little over 20 years but this site increased my appetite to get as many loads as I can. Yes, I found my inner cum dump. I kept track over the last 3 years and I took over 300 per year. My guess would be over 5K. 

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:38 AM, TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY said:

Ive taken so many I probably lost count and I am not ashamed. Likely in the hundreds. Which to me, no number is high enough for a cum hungry faggot like me. If the load tally was in the thousands id still want that number to be higher, and as a true cumslut its the right attitude to have

I totally agree :P ….but if I had to put a number on how many loads ive taken since I was 11 till now id say probably about 1000 or so...most have been with guys multiple times tho

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

So I’m kind of conflicted. Do I count the same guy fucking me three times a week as one load or three? To me different guys fucking me is considered 1 each.

I know that must sound lame but I’m not really satisfied unless it’s multiple different guys. Must be the slut in me. 

• Like 2

Like cumdumps, I'm not exactly sure. I started exclusively barebacking when I was around 17. I'm in my mid twenties now and I get fucked on average, 5 or 6 times a week. Even more when I go to sex parties. So based on that, I'd estimate I've had somewhere between 500-1000 loads in my lifetime. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest GoneFishing

thousands and many more. i now have a prolific sex life and enjoy sex more than ice cream  hahah

i am in my sexual prime and sex keeps getting better taking and giving all the raw dna since being pozzed up 

liberated ! highly recommend   it’s so choice☢️

Guest GoneFishing
7 minutes ago, HungryBottom9 said:

In a single weekend, 23.

Over the course of my life, at least a thousand maybe 2k.

But before I die, as many as I can.

BBRT3.png

now that’s the seal of quality !☣️?

Edited by GoneFishing

Guest GoneFishing
16 hours ago, Japbtm said:

So I’m kind of conflicted. Do I count the same guy fucking me three times a week as one load or three? To me different guys fucking me is considered 1 each.

I know that must sound lame but I’m not really satisfied unless it’s multiple different guys. Must be the slut in me. 

yes  all loads count 

towards the tally   if they are freshly minted add one to the board or sharpie on your ass !

Guest GoneFishing
7 minutes ago, breederjock said:

tied down. one after the other balls deep cumming in my neg jock hole

be my date next year at wet n hot and i will make all your fantasies cum true boy ?