How many loads have u taken in ur ass

Bigboi907

Guest GoneFishing
On 2/9/2019 at 10:32 AM, Chargedup said:

I take loads until my loads are Gumby and walk like a clumsy fawn learning to walk hahah 

Hate to admit. This was me again last night after the tubs.  ?

I have no number, but I can probably guess. I don't bottom often, so it can't be very high. I used to try it with my small-dicked ex, and he would always shoot within a minute. But that happened a lot in our one year together. Apart from him ... (thinking)... maybe six? I just checked my list of partners, and they are almost entirely a bunch of bottoms.

The biggest amount within one certain period of time was 153 in 36 hours during CSD in Cologne Germany. My bf at the time counted so it should be pretty accurate because i’d never left his side. ;)

In total? Hard to guess. Up to 1500 - 2000 I guess.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Verheld said:

The biggest amount within one certain period of time was 153 in 36 hours during CSD in Cologne Germany. My bf at the time counted so it should be pretty accurate because i’d never left his side. ;)

In total? Hard to guess. Up to 1500 - 2000 I guess.

Wow!!, I wish I could get just 1/4 of that!!! Where do I need to go to get that many???

Just hit an ABS in Philly, took 2 BBC’s they were awesome, short dude had an 8 that was thick . The other thin guy was a big mushroom head long and thin . Both took turns ,took them both closest I came to gagging on the thin guy but got it balls deep in my throat. Both loaded up my hole with seed . Great hour lunch !

• Upvote 1

Guest faggot hole

Hundreds.  i lost count years ago.  i've been taking loads up my ass since before i was in high school, all through college, and now that i've graduated and out in the world, on the average of once daily.  Not enough though.  And while 99.9999% of those loads were raw,  i'm still neg

On 2/24/2019 at 11:02 PM, Irvone said:

Wow!!, I wish I could get just 1/4 of that!!! Where do I need to go to get that many???

I guess it was a case of being at the right place at the right time.

During CSD there are alot of sexparties/afterhours all weekend long. I started on friday with the biggest fetish-sex party there was, went to a club (with a play area of course) to party after which was across the street from a bathhouse. 

I assume i got (very fucking) lucky that weekend. 

I‘ve never gotten remotely close to that after all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest LoveBBC

I estimate I’ve had sex with well over a 1000 men.  I can’t even guess sometimes at the bathhouse I get fuck by less than 5 guys, other times 15 guys.   Some breed me multiple times, some save it because they cum once and leave.  With repeats I’ve probably taken well over 2500 loads.  Never enough.  I got fucked by 25 guys once in a 12 hour stay and craved dick more after 25 than when I started.  Would love 50 guys in one day.  

On 3/14/2019 at 5:48 PM, ItalianCumDump said:

I estimate I’ve had sex with well over a 1000 men.  I can’t even guess sometimes at the bathhouse I get fuck by less than 5 guys, other times 15 guys.   Some breed me multiple times, some save it because they cum once and leave.  With repeats I’ve probably taken well over 2500 loads.  Never enough.  I got fucked by 25 guys once in a 12 hour stay and craved dick more after 25 than when I started.  Would love 50 guys in one day.  

My wish as well!!