How many loads have u taken in ur ass

Bigboi907

Guessing in the 500-700 range based on when I started barebacking regularly, when I started bottoming regularly and average # of sex partners and encounters. I'd guess I've given at least as many loads. Seems small in comparison to my estimate of total sex partners which I'm estimating around 2K 

On 7/4/2018 at 4:41 PM, sluttony said:

Really...because at 31, 10000 loads works out at pretty much one for every single day since you were born...

not impossible. if you go to a lot of group settings like sex clubs, sex resorts and sex parties it is easy to run up the count. In the 10 days of Pig Week, last year, for instance I enjoyed over 200 matings in 10 days time while in a CumUnion party during my 5 days in SF for Folsom Street Fair I have over 30 guys in 5 hours including one the jerked off inside me because I was so used by the end of it. I finished my year off with a total of 903 sex partners and over 1,100 sex acts done to my body when i factor in repeat users. If you are promiscuous enough from a young age like many of us on here were, such totals are easy to achieve. With my upcoming move to Atlanta to further build my sex industry career and even easier access to CumUnion and similar parties 2019 looks to be another banner year of sexual excess for me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 3