How many loads have u taken in ur ass

Bigboi907

I’m a top but my husband is a total cum dump for me.  I’ve been keeping track since I first fucked him and in 7 years he’s taken over 6112 loads as of this morning.  Our goal is 10000 loads by the time he’s 20. 

• Upvote 1

Guest RawCunt

How long is a piece of string.? Really no idea, but in the hundreds, though many from guys doing repeats.

Most in a night was between 15 and 20, over a park bench with guys coming and going over about 5 hours.

On 4/23/2019 at 5:22 PM, Irvone said:

Wow, which park is this??? I would love to offer my ass in this park!!! Irv

I have no clue what park he was at, but I almost guarantee there's a park wherever you live where you could make the same thing happen. Every city has at least one.

Guest RawCunt
On 4/24/2019 at 6:22 AM, Irvone said:

Wow, which park is this??? I would love to offer my ass in this park!!! Irv

A park in Brisbane Aus.  Most of the guys where hookups, and a few randoms as it was also a beat.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2019 at 11:32 AM, MackyJay said:

What I would want to know more, is who the heck actually keeps track and why?  Personally, I have no idea at all, but since I was a very late starter to M2M, I would say I have not had more than 200 and that may be stretching it some, although I would love to have a lot more and I mean a LOT more.

When I first started having sex, I was about 8 partners in, still a teen, and I got a scandalized response from a couple friends because i had already had so many sex partners. They bought all ttat monogamy crap because they hadn't experienced the high of mating with another male. Another guy, who was older,  was impressed that I was already so active and eager to have as much sex as I could. He called me a good little promiscuous Slut in the making. I loved the idea that I might be a Slut already at such a young age and the word promiscuous really turned me on because it was so counter to everything you are brainwashed from a young age to believe about sex with others. From that moment on I kept as close a count as possible. And I still get turned on leaving a sex club knowing I have just had more sex partners in a night enjoy my body than most males will get to enjoy in a lifetime (by the way, studies show that lifettme average to be 8 partners, so I hit and passed that before I was 17. If only more males knew what they were missing out on and that it's healthy to be sexually promiscuous.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, MuscledHorse said:

...... (by the way, studies show that lifetime average to be 8 partners, so I hit and passed that before I was 17. If only more males knew what they were missing out on and that it's healthy to be sexually promiscuous.

Good God...that means that on CLAW weekend alone, that with all the asses I fucked, I lived at least three lifetimes, more likely four....

• Upvote 1

Guest MyDarlene

i'm a mature crossdresser the number of loads i've taken in my ass i couldnt even begin to count i mean i get over 1000 a year and most of those fuck me in the ass so the number of loads in my ass say in the last 20 years well would be over 20K. i'd say i love getting fucked alright

15 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

studies show that lifettme average to be 8 partners, so I hit and passed that before I was 17. 

LOL. 8 only in a lifetime? I may not have the numbers you had but I can relate to that. I became sexually active when I was 17 (legal age here is 16) and had more than 8 in the first month after my first experience with an AVS clerk in a video booth (I still remember what he looked like and his big fat dick). Went back every night he was working near closing time. He closed the shop and fucked me in the video booth or in the shop. Soon after I discovered the cruising park conveniently located around the corner from where I lived and started going there almost every night. Remember your hormones when you were 17? A young guy's bubble butt in tight jeans proved to be very attractive in the park, certainly when already having the AVS guy's load in it. I easily passed those 8 in the first weeks.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1