How many loads have u taken in ur ass

Bigboi907

I started taking loads in the first half of last year. Not sure how many loads I've taken all together since last year. Though in the last three months I've taken around 15 loads with more than half of them being from poz guys. So far I am still neg.

• Piggy 1

I guess that I’m boring because I’ve only ever taken raw loads from two men. My ex-boyfriend who turned me on to barebacking, and now my husband. Maybe about a hundred loads from my ex, but well over a thousand loads from my husband. Both my men are negative, so I’ve never gotten to live out my sexual fantasy of taking a HVL poz load. Kisses!

I’ve taken up to 7 one night.  The best part was, my fetish for repugnant ugly tops to breed me is what got me there. It was a crazy late night at steamworks in Chicago.  The most memorable one was an old daddy top with boils on his back but held a 9” thick cock with the biggest bull hanging balls….

I had to kiss him to get his load. He was a smoker and I almost threw up.  I was in heaven..,.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

It's funny that as much as I accept that I have an insatiable appetite for taking loads and as hard at I work to get the attention of willing donors knowing the number of loads I have taken leads me to come up with one answer . . . not nearly enough.  Does that make me a slut? a whore? a pig? or just a good ole btm?

I feel like such a newbie with my response, but my number of loads taken anally is only in the twenties.  Most of which were when I started out and was a strict bottom.  Since then, I have changed my tastes, but Once in awhile I will give in the the urge.

My Alzheimers is keeping me from really remembering. I'm pretty sure I've broken 100 but can't really remember.  The number that have fucked me is higher but the actual loads I've taken is a bit over 100 I guess.    I should try and start writing them down. 

On 7/4/2021 at 9:28 AM, rjtopher said:

... knowing the number of loads I have taken leads me to come up with one answer . . . not nearly enough.  Does that make me a slut? a whore? a pig? or just a good ole btm?

I'd go with "enthusiastic."