How many loads have u taken in ur ass

Bigboi907

I set a goal of 500 loads this year and have been trying to keep track of what I've taken. I'm up to 70 (that I can at least account for). 

I had to take April & May off because I was too aggressive cleaning one night and caused a tear that got semi-infected.

We'll see if I make it to my goal or not.

I've more or less been a cumdump since the first time I had sex at 18 (I'm 41 now), but it's only been since late 2011 that I've gone full bore cumdump; and only since 2013/2014 (when I tested poz) that I've been hooked on anon loads.

I would guesstimate a good 2500-3000 loads have been left in my cumhole.

• Upvote 2

Guest GoneFishing
Just now, breederjock said:

i need! you pnp? ive always wanted to try getting twisted before fucked. tie me down in a sling and see what happens? hot studs?

no papi  no drugs for me 

Guest Gone4good

I honestly couldn’t say. I had my first raw fuck at 12, and stopped using condoms all together at 16. 28 now and currently have 3 loads in my hole!

44UI have taken 23 loads from one guy who has a medical condition called hyperspermia. https://www.healthline.com/health/mens-health/hyperspermia

We had sex for just over 2 hours. I was amazed at the amount of cum he was producing. Heck at 22 I could cum 16 times in 2 hours. In the end I had 23 loads from him in my ass and 4 loads on me. Let's just say I was dripping with cum. I just wish I had taken. A picture, but I know I would not have been able to handle the phone with that much cum on me. 

• Like 2

i have taken several thousand loads from hundreds n hundreds of men.i often take over a hundred loads in a good week with lots of good bathhouse breeding.half the guys in this city have fucked me raw

Edited by drscorpio
Backroom content removed
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...