Stealthing or Pretending?

Bbsk8

Last week I was in Tel Aviv for Pride weekend.  The city was full of hot guys and I had many sexual encounters, mostly bb.

A buddy of mine who had bred me bb me a few times was also in Tel Aviv, and, when he was invited to a small group party, he asked the host to extend the invitation to me.  

When we arrived at the building, my buddy mentioned the party was a safe-sex only party.  My response was 'WTF'?  Still he convinced me to stay, promising he would breed me.

The party was hosted by a couple from Germany, both were in the mid-30s.  One was a blond power bottom and the other guy was a black guy, vers, and extremely well hung.  Seven guys were at the party and, as my buddy had advised me, our hosts stressed it was a safe-sex party.  :(.

First we all did some kissing and sucking in the living room.  Since the hosts told us we could use the two bedrooms, my buddy and I went into one of the bedrooms for some bb sex.  Soon after we started fucking, the black guy came and put some condoms in the room.  Like we were gonna use them.  Indeed, within a few minutes my buddy bred me, and as he was finishing up, the blond power bottom and an Israeli friend of his (young 25, cute, slim, bearded) joined us.  The Israeli guy fucked with a condom until he came, after which my friend and another pal of his fucked the blond guy.  After several minutes of most of the guys took a break, but the Israeli guy and I stayed, and within seconds he was fucking me bb.  The Israeli, however, didn't want to cum quite yet, so we joined the others for a break. 

After some joints and drinks we decided to continue. The black host wanted to get fucked, but he as adamant he would only consider safe sex.  My buddy and I went with him into one of the bedrooms. My buddy put on a condom and told the black guy that he will fuck him doggie style.  When the black guy turned over, my buddy took of the condom and started to tease his hole with his hard brown cock.  The black host was begging to get fucked, so my buddy obliged and pushed in bb.  He fucked him for some time.  After the fuck the black guy asked about the condom, my buddy tossed it on the bed pretending he had used it.  Then the bb Israeli top joined us.  He also started to fuck the black guy safe, but soon, he withdrew, took of the condom and entered the black guy bb.  Next it was my turn.  I told the black guy to assume doggie style position.  While I unwrapped a condom I never put it on, but instead simply plunged in bb, giving our host a good pounding.

The black guy came a lot while getting fucked, when he left for shower, his bf, the blond power bottom, took his place.  Naturally my buddy decided to bb him.  I distracted him by some kisses and feeding him my cock while my buddy pretended to slip on a condom, only to fuck bb, cumming deeply inside the power bottom's ass.  Then my buddy and I switched roles.  He worked to distract the power bottom as I fucked bb.  After each of the fucks the blond and the black guy asked about the condom.  We always had somewhere nearby and we tossed it on the bed just saying we were using it. 

I have no idea if they knew they were fucked bb or not. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

Guest SoCalChaser
3 hours ago, bbinbpark said:

safe sex only parties never are safe sex only parties lol 

I was at a "safe sex only" party a few years ago at a hotel in Newport... the pile of condoms on the coffee table was pretty much untouched by 3am and my ass was leaking a lot of cum.

• 3 months later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

I think this falls in the category of believing the lies we tell ourselves. they were convinced they were getting fucked safe and practicing safe sex even though they probably knew it was anything but. I've fucked guys who were condom nazis who regularly reached back to make sure my condom was still on and wanted to see the condom come off me. I've had others who clearly said they wanted safe but didn't really do anything on their end to make sure it stayed that way. Trust me...I know if I'm getting fucked with or without a condom, unless I've been fucked a lot in a short period of time. They probably wanted it bare and just didn't want to say so in front of their partner.