Is my hole too sloppy?

Gapinghole67

Your cunt is a beautiful welcomeing thing, once prepared it should be receptive to a cock and contract like a silky glove and give the Top a beautiful ride milking all his seed 

to me your cunt is perfect.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, justsexnowatl said:

I'll take a loose hole over tight ANY fucking day - especially if I walk in and it's already loose/sloppy from someone before, or I reach around for the ass and it's already wet!!!!

I remember you liked that about my hole after you watched all those guys breed me near the dark area and then over 90 minutes on the fuck bench at CumUnion last year. My hole was sloppy loose and cum running out me and down my legs and nut sack and you slid in and added your own load before coming around front and introducing yourself. ANd it's only gotten sloppier and hungrier since then. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

Huge canyon hole on me toohere As any pig will tell you there's no such things as too big too loose too sloppy or too sexually ruined for our holes. They are meant for heavy use and excess size.

Excellent post on sloppy hole's. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, MuscledHorse said:

I remember you liked that about my hole after you watched all those guys breed me near the dark area and then over 90 minutes on the fuck bench at CumUnion last year. My hole was sloppy loose and cum running out me and down my legs and nut sack and you slid in and added your own load before coming around front and introducing yourself. ANd it's only gotten sloppier and hungrier since then. 

Like to been there to watch the breeding between the BOTH of you. That would be a great ?

22 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

Can't wait for your move here and more frequent play - and longer heavier play, groups - fisting you and hopefully getting a feel of that fat cock in me since you're sounding a little more vers these days :)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, justsexnowatl said:

Can't wait for your move here and more frequent play - and longer heavier play, groups - fisting you and hopefully getting a feel of that fat cock in me since you're sounding a little more vers these days :)

I am looking forward to it even though my work in the  sex industry will take priority I know my already high levels of sexual use and multiple partners will only increase further as my hole is trained to handle even more and my fat pony cock is miled dry by hands, mouths and the occasional hole.

• Upvote 1