Welcome to the Brotherhood

Guest TxRawJock

Guest TxRawJock

Chapter One: 

Damien awoke to the sound of his alarm waking him to get ready for work. He shut off the alarm and grabbed his phone to jerk one off before starting his day. Damien had always been sexually promiscuous, but his interests as of late had become focused on one thing in particular. Bugchasing. Damien was negative but nothing turned him on more than seeing a video where a poz top verbally bred a negative bottom. As much as seeing pozzing videos turned him on, Damien didn’t think he would ever be able to actually take the plunge himself. He pacified the urges by telling himself it was all just a fantasy, a fetish to jerk off to, he would never have the guts to chase it in real life. 

Damien opened bbrt to check his messages quickly, and that’s when he saw it. An email with the subject line, “Join the poz brotherhood”Damiens' heart began to race as he opened the message, and what he saw made his heart stop altogether. 

“Brother Damien, we have been monitoring you for some time now and we know of your suppressed desires. Set yourself free and fulfill your duty to the Brotherhood. We will arrange everything for you, all you have to do is accept our offer.”

Damien’s mind was racing, was this a joke? There’s no way this could be real. He sat in bed, his mind going back and forth between asking for more information or ignoring the email altogether. He sat there for what seemed like forever contemplating when a sudden impulse came over him and he replied: “I accept”. He pressed send and then stared at his phone screen, wondering what he had just done when almost immediately a return email arrived. 

“Welcome, Brother Damien. Your path to fulfill your destiny has been set in motion. No further action is required on your end. When the time comes, you will know.”

Perplexed by the ambiguity of the response and overwhelmed by the millions of questions surging through his head, Damien went to reply asking for clarification on what would happen and when. But at the moment he hit reply, the messages and the account disappeared altogether. Panic filled Damien as he frantically searched his inbox for the messages and the website for the account. Unable to find anything, Damien realized he had to start getting ready for work or he would be late.  

Time passed by slowly that day. Damien was unable to focus on any of his work, and to make matters worse he couldn’t resist the urge to check his phone every 5 minutes to see if a new message had arrived. But the day past and nothing eventful amounted. By the time three days had past and Damien noticed nothing out of the ordinary, he was fairly certain that the whole thing was some kind of joke. Any by the time a week had passed he was certain of it. He couldn’t believe he let himself get so worked up over a silly prank email. Damien decided to return to his normal life and keep his fantasies of bugchasing just as that, a fantasy. 

It was a Saturday night and Damien had agreed to meet up with a few friends at a bar for drinks downtown. He arrived early and found a seat at the bar while he waited for his friends to arrive. He ordered his go-to drink, gin and tonic, and watched the game on the screen above the bar. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed a tall, muscular man take a seat next to him. The man had a perfectly sculpted thick black beard, curly black hair, and eyes as dark as midnight. He was exceptionally handsome and Damien immediately attracted to him, but he knew the man was way out of his league. Now Damien knew he was a handsome guy, he had no problem picking up a guy at a bar, but this guy was on a whole other level of sexy. He had a dark ruggedness to him that seemed to entrance Damien, so much so that he hadn’t realized he had been staring until he saw those two black eyes looking right back at him. Overcome with embarrassment, Damien’s cheeks flushed and he quickly said, “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to stare, I just…” The man waved him off and cut in, “Hey don’t worry about it! The names Lucius, nice to meet you….” “Damien, my name is Damien.” “Well it’s nice to meet you, Damien. What brings you out tonight?” “I am supposed to be meeting up with some friends for drinks tonight, what about you?” Lucius gave Damien a mischievous smile and replied, “I have some business to attend to.” Before Damien could ask about the business Lucius had, his friends entered the bar and pulled away his attention. Lucius got up and said to Damien, “Well I see your friends have arrived, I will leave you to it then. It was nice meeting you, Damien.” Before Damien could ask for his number Lucius had already strolled out the door. Damien’s friends took the empty seats and Damien finished off his gin and tonic. He couldn’t tell if he were mistaken but it seemed to have a different taste than before…

About 20 minutes later Damien had started to not feel so well. He had become light headed and dizzy and he had hardly had anything to drink yet! Deciding he wasn’t feeling up to a night of drinking and staying up late, he told his friends goodbye and headed out towards his car. He had only parked a couple blocks away but time seemed to be slowing down and the walk was seeming to take forever. Wondering what could be wrong, he turned the corner and passed an alley and that’s when he felt someone grab him and a bag go over his head. Fear and panic set in as Damien tried to resist against his attacker, but he was feeling extremely weak and a wave of sleepiness was rushing over him. Damien collapsed to the ground as a van pulled up to the curb. Two men got out of the van and threw Damien’s unconscious body inside and drove off.

Several hours later Damien started to wake up. He couldn’t remember what had happened or where he was, or how he got home last night. He tried to get up but realized something was restricting him. His eyes fully opened and he began to realize what was happening. He was strapped to a fuck sling with his knees locked above him in stirrups. He was completely naked and exposed, he started to panic as he struggled to break free of the restraints. Looking around he seemed to be inside a church, except that it looked as if it hadn’t been used in a while. His mind raced as he continued to try and get loose of the restraints, he thought he could almost slip his foot out when he heard a loud booming voice say,

“Welcome, Brother Damien”

**** More to come soon, this is my first posting so any feedback would be appreciated****