Hotel Breeding.

Hairybttmcub43

I wanted to be a cum dump, but I've found guys in Kansas City are often flaky, but I decided to take a chance.  I got a cheap hotel room and posted on bbrt.  The first guy was a buddy I had met at an orgy who had bred me a few times since we first met.  He came over, found me ass-up, and went to town on my ass, rimming and fucking me.  He lasted about 20 minutes before dropping his load in my ass.

The next guy was a sexy ginger  with a nice thick cock.  He was clearly excited to learn there was a load in my ass as he fucked me hard and in many positions until he blew deep in me.  As it was, his cock remained hard, and he was able drop a second load in my hole. 

The third guy was a hot otter with whom I had been texting for a few months.  He showed up and I was in heaven:  his body was hot and hairy, he had a great beard and was an amazing kisser.  We made out, licked each other's pits, and sucked each other for almost an hour.  He then slid his thick eight inches into my ass, using my hole for everything it was worth, dumping what felt like a gallon of cum into my ass, remaining inside me while we kissed. 

After he split I looked around some more guys, by as I said earlier, Kansas City guys can be flakes.  

• Like 2