At what age did you first ejaculate?

Guest Porthos

Guest Lempriere

13 -- A friend on asleep over wanted me to "fuck" him through the slit in his pajamas.  A few minutes later I ejaculated, and neither of us has any idea what it was -- but it felt good!  Took me a couple of months to replicate it by rubbing my cock against the sheets.  The next time I tried, it was taking too long, and switched to my hand.  It's been my friend ever since.

tAround 11 in my uncle's hand. He fed me my own cum and told me i should eat it because it was nutritious lol That is the reason i started eating my own cum and than enjoying other peoples cum.

I must have around 11 when I found out that when I took a shower and pointed the stream at my dick it got hard and gave a very nice feeling. One time white stuff spurted out and I nearly blacked out in the shower. Didn't know what it was but I wanted that again and again. Obviously I tried it again that very first time but didn't know it needed time to recover. Soon found out though I could get to the same point when I used my hand and didn't need the shower.

• Like 1

Guest Memphian

I believe I was 11 or 12, summer before 7th grade.  I had heard a story about another guy in the neighborhood getting caught "beating his meat" at a sleepover and the older guy telling the story talked like it was so horrible.  Then another buddy said there was actually something about that in his Boy Scout Handbook!  Sure enough, there was a passage about puberty and encouraged you to speak to a parent or minister if you had questions about things like masturbation. or "nocturnal emissions."    I'm not sure I had even heard of jerking off before that summer and I certainly didn't know how to do it.

One night shortly after that I was in my room after I went to bed and I was thinking about this whole masturbation thing.  I knew the very basics about how intercourse worked so instead of "beating it" like that guy said I put my fingers and thumb around my shaft and started stroking to simulate the physics of fucking a woman.  It didn't take long until sensations started to build and I thought, "I'm on to something here."  Then BOOM!  I was standing up with my pajama bottoms pulled down to my ankles.  The convulsions from that first orgasm made me so light headed I actually fell on my ass!  

To my surprise, nothing came out.  I know some guys have dry orgasms until they get older.  But I'm pretty sure the next time I did ejaculate.  So it was almost as if the pump had to be primed for the first use.  

Thus began a summer of frequent trips to the bathroom, locking the door to my room, guilt after, etc.  I never talked to my parents about sex and would have been mortified if they brought it up.  But I did ride my bike to the local library and found a book that explained how natural and almost universal the practice was.  That was such a relief and thus ended my frequent yet unsuccessful attempts to give up the habit.  

I was 11.  I had been jerking off like crazy for a few months.  It wound always end with my whole body spasming violently, but nothing ever came out.  Then one day as the spasms started I felt like I was going to pee and a clear liquid came out.  It felt even better than all the other times! I knew it wasn’t pee, but I had no idea what it was.  I thought I broke my dick because I was jacking it so often. I swore to stop doing it if it would just get better.  Lol.   I lasted about an hour before I did it again!  

• Like 1

12 on a Scout campout.

After a day of swimming, roughhousing, changing in front of each other, and sitting around just in our underpants,  I was quietly jacking it in my sleeping bag after lights out and that familiar feeling was accompanied by a gush of sticky liquid.  I was caught off guard and felt such shame and worry that the other boys in my tent were going to find out what I was doing.  Which is hilarious because in just a few weeks time I was doing it with all of them separately (at their homes) as all together on future camp outs, ha!  

• Like 1