At what age did you first ejaculate?

Guest Porthos

i was used by men n teenagers since i was 5 but was always told only real men with pubic hair n big cocks were allowed to cum. none ofthe guys fucking me ever touched my little cock n my cock never grew much but at 14 i finally rubbed myself so hard white stuff shot from my dick 

• Like 1

Guest BBBoyfromTN

I was 11. Buds were talking about it and I thought they were putting me on. I'd been getting hardons but didn't connect the dots. I'd thought something was wrong with me but was too scared to say. Finally I decided to just jerk and see what happened and damned if it didn't feel good and eventually I shot my first load. My buds and talked about it more and more and eventually some of us did mutual masturbation. Having other guys jerk me got me insanely horny and I wanted it all the time. Had a few buds I'd regularly jerk with together but sucking each other off was "too gay". Eventually a couple guys and I would do more, getting into sucking and getting sucked. By 13 it was on to full blown fucking.

I was humping pillows at age 6 and loved the feeling(of what I found out later in life) of the orgasm. I did it a lot day and night, almost caught by parents and brother dozens of times.  At age 13, I was spending a summer at my aunt n uncles place and sleeping on the couch when I got another urge to hump a pillow, when this time, something oozed out of my dick. From then on, my pillows were pretty cumstained by the time I moved out of the house.

I was probably 10 or 11...had discovered how good it felt to rub my little dick. for awhile when one night i had my first orgasm...at first I wasn't sure what had happened...but then I realized how good it felt and have rarely let a a more than a couple days go by when I don't jerk off and cum every since...I'm 39 now.  I've had lots of practice. 

When I was around 12 I remember I was hard 24/7.  I was clueless about masturbation, and didn't think orgasm was a thing unless you were having proper intercourse.  One night in bed I was touching myself and suddenly the head of my cock swelled up and my cock started to throb.  I panicked thinking I had injured myself.  I don't think there was any discharge that time, but pretty soon I was shooting thick loads of cum several times a day.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I am " Happy " to see others like :  Bronsct , Sydneybbfucker and others before 12 !  I was somewhat naive but enjoyed meeting 2 older males , having sex in the woods , having my first learning of a blow job and becoming friends with them !  Good times  !     :)  :)

Guest Sydneybbfucker
6 hours ago, Sydneybbfucker said:

Just before 13

And I should say that it was self-discovery, with no help whatsoever (apart from the spray from the shower head that made my cockhead tingle in new ways.

First age to ejaculate? I remember stains (after age 10 or 12) on my underwear (nocturnal ejaculations) when my Mom was washing them. I would always wake up with a woody.