At what age did you first ejaculate?

Guest Porthos

Guest takingdeepanal

I was being tested for what was eventually diagnosed as scarlet fever at the time. Cute early-20s nurse stuck her finger up my ass. That night I closed my eyes and pictured my fucking her ass. Shot my load about 3 feet in the air. I was 13.

I first cum at 13, I was active playing with other kids since I was 10, my cousins, sleep overs, friends from school etc. I decided I was going to rub my dick until something happened and when it did, it was a little, but then I began playing with it every day and in some cases up to five or even 6 times a day. My staying power was endless, young body and lots of hormones.

I’d been playing with my dick and having dry orgasms since I was 7 but the first time I actually shot a load I was 11.  Didn’t know what do do with it so I ate it.  Been eating my own cum every day since.

• 1 month later...

I was 13.  Had it as the end of a wet dream, of sorts.  I just remember the dream itself finishing quite weirdly (I've always had strange dreams even before the HIV meds).  At the end of the dream I remember having this feeling that I needed to piss and then it flowed out.  It startled me, woke me up and noticed the entire right side of my briefs were soaked.  When I touched the wet spot, it felt a little sticky; I remember seeing hints of white when I pulled the front forward to peek at the inside.  At that sight, it clearly wasn't piss.

I had another wet dream about a week later and busted my second full load.  Wearing those same blue briefs oddly enough.  They must have been my lucky pair.

I probably purposely masturbated not long after that to get a good look at what the whole cumming process looked like.  I've been hooked on watching/feeling guys blast their seed ever since 🙂  

• Upvote 1

I was a very late bloomer for a lot of things ... started getting pubes at just after 17,  came when i was late 16, started growing a bigger cock late 16. From 12 to 18 i was pimped out by a friend's dad to a LOT of men because i looked so much like an adolescent boy. I read about others and am amazed they were cumming at 12!

Edited by lovetobefucked
  • Like 1