At what age did you first ejaculate?

Guest Porthos

11 with the next door neighbor. We were both standing over the toilet and stroking ourselves (maybe each other?) We were approximately the same age, but his dick was much larger than mine. I'd had orgasms before that, but that was the first time I actually ejaculated.

On 2/4/2022 at 4:44 AM, Goldneye007 said:

I was 12.  Used to get off by humping my pillow.  Then one day, after I came, it was all wet under me.  Still used it all the time after that, despite the nice shiny glaze that was always on it.

Wish I had that pillow now 😃

3 hours ago, Ctgaydave said:

I started having wet dreams around 11. Was already active sucking boys since I was 8, so it didn't freak me out or anything. But I was curious because as a cum slut I felt like only the'real boys' should be allowed to cum. 

Sounds HOT and Wonderful - about same age - my parents were sexually active - when i was born - I was like my father - uncut and hung - he made sure taking showers with me - making sure my uncut dick was showed and soaped - raised / lubed - stroking - later sucking each other off !