Appreciating the little things about being a cumdump

MascAssUpPDX

Portland pride weekend has been good to me — 7 loads yesterday and one already this morning dripping out of me. Made me think of all of those little things about being a cumdump that are just plain fucking hot. 

- Putting laundry in and seeing that most pairs of briefs have clear cumstains in the back

- Going back into your bedroom a little while after getting bred and still smelling the poppers and cum

- Seeing people out on the street that you’ve been ass up for but who won’t acknowledge you because they’re with their friends or partners

- Running into your neighbors who give you that look that they know exactly what was going on with all those people stopping by your place for 10 minutes at a time

- Losing track of phone numbers and profiles and not remembering what order they bred you yesterday 

Anyone have any others?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

For me the feeling of a cock onside me and those final gravy thrusts when a top deposits his baby batter in me and I love cleaning tops' cocks after I have been fucked three or four times the taste of the frothy concoction of cum on their cocks drives me insane

• Like 4

Walking around the bathhouse/bar and wondering if the guy who just smiled at you was the guy you never saw who had fucked you earlier. 

Having someone randomly walk up to you and ask if you're ready for another load.

Being introduced to someone by his partner and seeing the look of panic on his face when he realizes where he knows you from. Then seeing him relax as you play the "Nice to meet you" game (and knowing I'm gonna get his dick again to thank me for being discrete).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

When a guy you've fucked before asks you for a re-fuck or two.

Complementing you for your fucking and load from a while back.

Introducing you to another bottom (friend) who'd love your load too.

• Like 3

@Read1 "When a guy you've fucked before asks you for a re-fuck or two."   LOVE when that happens!  When a guy hits you up online or bumps into you in person and can't stop taking about how good it felt to shoot inside me!  I ALWAYS offer him another ride....

JuicedHole.jpg

leaking.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1