Appreciating the little things about being a cumdump

MascAssUpPDX

I love sucking the tops cock immediately after he’s pulled out of a guys dummy hole. 

Tasting the cum and ass fluids of the other guy too. 

Its fresh raw dna in my mouth for me to savour and swallow. I just love another guys dna in me. It’s so fucking hot !!

12 hours ago, slavetoy4u2use said:

How about going back out into a public place with a wet spot on your ass where the cum is dripping out from the fuck you just took in the public restroom stall

I secretly enjoy this a lot. Love having cum dripping down my leg after being fucked and walking around in public

13 hours ago, slavetoy4u2use said:

How about going back out into a public place with a wet spot on your ass where the cum is dripping out from the fuck you just took in the public restroom stall

Omg best feeling ever..  my top daddy is 62 yrs old and I am 34. Every single time he calls me over to his house he breeds me really hard and deep. Makes me drink his piss and kisses on my face. Then he tells me to get dressed and takes me out on dinner date or a movie.  Being next to him while his seed drips out of my cunt while we sit at the bar talking with other customers makes me very happy.  He makes me wear light color pants or shorts with no underwear and enjoys my cunt dripping me making a wet spot.   

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, slavetoy4u2use said:

when I go to the backroom naked parties I never wear jocks and there is nothing hotter for me than to have a wet patch of seed showing on my jeans when I leave and normally I have been fucked and bred at least 8 times so I have a load of cum leakng out of me. 

when you are blindfolded and your FB’s dick feels different... you realize he brought a buddy who is bigger than him. You hear them kiss while you are getting fucked, “I told you he had a nice cunt....” Being used like a pass around fuck doll. Two tops making out and using you for their pleasure. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I love goin to a bathhouse and going to a darkroom and just getting on my knees ass up for whoever wants to fuck me. I love feeling all the different men using my ass and mouth and filling me with cum without ever seeing them. And then after feeling all the cum in my ass andnleaking down my legs as i walk around looking for more cock

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 9:50 AM, slavetoy4u2use said:

I walked out of the bar not too long ago having been thoroughly fucked and bred by several men. My pants were greasy with lube and cum stains. Two young (and hot) guys were standing there. They looked me up and down with a look of contempt knowing I had just been used as the bar cumdump. I gave 'em a big smile then dragged my tired ass back to my truck. Loved that they knew what I had been doing. In a few years those two will be the bar cumdumps, at least we can only hope.

One of my favorite things is eating ass. Really enjoy the walk home after a night of debauchery and being able to smell the guys I have been eating out in my moustache. Its a yummy reminder of my evening.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...