Greetings from the Flight Deck

Chapter 1

After two years of training and four years of waiting I’m finally working for a big airline as a first officer. I’m about 5’10’’ tall with 160lbs and in my late twenties with brown hair and scruff however most guys tell me I look like 22. My cock, or I call it banana, is bent upwards, however even if most guys are very interested in a curved cock, my hole is my selling point. I have a perfectly shaped butt with a very tight pink hole. If I shave it clean - and it usually is shaved - my hole looks like that of a 14-year-old that had never had a cock up his ass.

About two years ago I broke up with my first boyfriend. We were in a relationship for two and a half year, however I always suspected him to cheat on me. He worked in the medical field while I was trying to keep my life together while waiting to work in my dream job as an airline pilot.

He was the second guy in my life to breed me - and the first guy I asked to do it. When I was 13 I was abused by some hairy guy in his forties. He made my hole bleed and I felt as if it was my fault. So I never told anyone about it - not even my boyfriend - but made up a lie telling everyone that I had my first sex at the age of 19. But since that day I was into hairy older daddies.

So maybe you’re asking yourself why I think he cheated on me. At first I really was afraid to allow him to bareback me - because of HIV. So when he really got me horned up I often allowed him to put his head raw in my ass but told him to pull out before cumming. After some months I thought I could trust him and even without doing a check-up first I took his load the first time up my ass on my 25th birthday.

We fucked four times a week - it was always him fucking me. Never the other way round. His cock sometimes made my hole bleed as it was really thick. However some days after our second anniversary it suddenly stopped. I often tried to find out why he didn’t want to fuck me anymore and he always told me it was because of the stress he had at work and not because of me. On the other hand I soon found out he was a member of Grindr again and often wrote with guys. So I assumed he was cheating on me.

I still tried to be faithful to him and without considering two incidents of a cop breeding me I managed it. However after half a year without sex I broke up with him and felt free again. I rode cocks after cocks, never thinking about being in a relationship again. But something in my mind  had changed. I could not take cocks with condoms anymore. I hated it if they were wrapped in some rubber. I wanted to feel the cocks skin-on-skin. So I allowed the guys to fuck me bareback but not to cum in my ass.

That’s when I met a judge - Jay. He was a stocky daddy-type guy and already poz and it was my first contact with a poz cock. He loved to rim my pink hole and soon realized that I’ll let him do anything he wants as long as he makes my hole wet with his tongue. So in the end I took his poz cock up my ass during rape play. And after thinking it through for days I loved the feeling of his dick in my neg cunt. However he was already undetectable so nothing ever happened.

After the break up I had some personal trouble. I thought I’d never fly for an airline and being rejected by hot daddies made me feel insecure and so I had the feeling I was the ugly guy that wasn’t worth a shit and that was struggling to keep his life together. So why not being a real useless piece of shit? During that time Jay realized that I didn’t care anymore if he went to his check-ups and that I started taking cocks bareback at restrooms. So he arranged an appointment with his HIV doctor and took me with him.

I liked the doctor. His name was Christian and he was a really nice guy, married with kids. And Jay had told me he had a huge cock. Christian wasn’t really my type as he was thin but I wanted to see his monster cock - and wanted to know why Jay knew his size. So I talked with him and told him about my problems. He assured me that these troubles were normal after a break-up and after having to cope with some health problems. However he wanted to do a full check-up and so I had to take my clothes off so he could check my cock and hole. He was really professional and I could not tell if he liked my ass and cunt - or guys at all.

After the check-up he told me he will message me about the results - so I gave him my mobile number and went home. Three days later - at a Sunday - he messaged me that he would like to speak with me about my results and if I could come to his office. I knew that he treated some drug addicts at weekends so his other patients would not have any contact with them.

He greeted me at his door and when I entered his office I realized that it was empty. He asked me to wait in his room and strip down to my briefs. So now I was sitting there, expecting him to tell me that I got pozzed.

He entered the room and showed me my test results. Everything was fine but he wanted to talk with me about my sexual preferences. Jay obviously had told him about me taking loads at restrooms. I was expecting Christian to try to talk me out of this behaviour - instead he explained he had expected to meet me at the restroom the last three days. Of course I realized now why Jay knew about Christian’s cock and got hard instantly. Jay saw it and asked me how I liked him. Even if he wasn’t my type I wanted his cock. So I told him how hot he is and in the end he fucked me on his office table - bareback and filled me with his cum. So instead of stopping my behaviour he enforced it.

I always also thought Christian was into STD as he always fucked me bareback first before taking some tests to check why I felt sick.

This behaviour lasted about almost one and a half year and Christian prescribed me PEP twice after taking some possible toxic guy’s cock. I expected the loads to be toxic as the guy refused to tell me about his HIV status after breeding me. At that time I thought it would be better to stay negative until I started my pilot’s career.

Now last year things started to finally work out. I finished the last part of my training and started to work for an airline. During the training I often saw Martin. The first time I saw him I knew that I wanted his cock. He is the perfect daddy - around 50, airline captain, stocky build with a small belly, full black beard, short dark hair and a voice to die for. Unfortunately Martin was married to a wife. He did not have any kids but his wife still wanted some.

When I was new I was one of many first officers. I greeted Martin everytime I saw him and soon he started greeting me too. Sometimes there was a bit small-talk and I tried to hint as often as possible that I’m gay.

After some weeks - and with the help of a gay friend working in management - I finally had a tour with Martin as my captain. When we met at our briefing booth he hugged me and I swear I could see desire in his beautiful brown eyes. We usually have a 4 days tour with the same crew. So I knew if I work it out on the first day I may get his cock every day. After finishing the flights of our first day we went to our crew hotel and Martin asked me if I wanted some drinks in the bar. So I went to my room, cleaned out my ass, changed clothes and went to the bar.

I was already drinking a cocktail when Martin finally showed up. “I’m sorry champ, my wife called and did not stop talking.” I assured him I was fine with him showing up late. “So what were you doing while I was on the phone?” - “I was just drinking and checking out some guys.” - “Oh did I interrupt your hunt?” - “No, I prefer your company.” Martin smiled and we were sitting quietly next to each other, enjoying our drinks.

“So, maybe it’s just the alcohol, but… may I ask you… when did you know you were gay?” I could feel Martin struggling to find the right words. “I think I always knew. I never were interested in girls, I always liked the bearded daddies. But I think at the age of 12 I knew that this was not normal.” Martin stared at me. It took me a moment to realize that I just had told him that I’m into him. I panicked a bit as this could destroy all my efforts and if he wasn’t cool with it he could also destroy my career.

I was looking right at him and he was still staring at me. It felt like an eternity until he laughed and asked jokingly, “Shall I shave my beard off?” I felt relieved and responded “That would not help anyway!” Martin blushed and played with his drink. “You know I experimented sometimes in my teens. Of course no longer anymore.” - “Why did you stop?” - “I met my wife and my parents made me stop having fun with guys. Or soon-to-be ex-wife.” - “Your ex-wife?” - “Yes we already had an open relationship the last years as things slowed down between us but now she met some politician and wants to live with him. And we agreed to divorce if one of us finds a new love. She just called to make sure I’m still fine with it.” - “I’m sorry about that.” I touched Martin’s big biceps as a sign of comfort. He looked me in my eyes and put his large palm on my shoulder. I already could feel the weight of this man lying on me and as his fingers traced down my spine my cock went rock hard.

We were frozen in that position until the bartender interrupted us and told us he would close down the bar now. We both realized we had chatted for about an hour and it was already 1am in the morning. “Better to move to our rooms then.” Martin pushed me of the barstool and to the elevators. I loved the connection between us.

We were waiting for the elevator and just as I decided that I would try to kiss him as soon as the doors were closed a flight attendant of our crew showed up and entered the same elevator. In my mind I cursed her stupid tits. I was so close to Martin’s cock but now all efforts were in vain.

Edited by Bionerd
  • Like 13
  • Upvote 12

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Chapter 2

We arrived at Martin’s level, Martin said goodbye and left the elevator. I still had a raging hard-on and my hole needed some cum tonight. So I pulled out my iPhone and checked Grindr. There were some young guys very close but since my first sex I was into daddies. So I closed Grindr and checked Scruff instead. There was one hot daddy very close - he must have used the hotel wifi too. He was not as hot as Martin. I did not really like his smile but I liked the grey hair, the blue sunglasses he was wearing and the small belly you could see through his shirt. He must be airline staff too as this hotel was primarily used by airlines. I guessed he was senior cabin attendant.

He had been offline for more than five hours, so I did not expect him to be at the hotel anymore. Nevertheless I woofed him. Maybe I was lucky.

I wished the flight attendant a good night and left the elevator at my level. I had to walk quite a distance to my room, so I checked Scruff multiple times. I saved his profile as favourite as the cabin attendant hadn’t logged in yet. He used the name Bjørn on Scruff so I googled it and found out that it was a Scandinavian first name meaning bear. Did that mean he is hairy? I’d appreciate that.

I arrived at my room, unlocked the door and started to undress while walking in. I usually didn’t wear any clothes at home or in a hotel room. I loved to let my pierced dick be free. About a year ago I decided I wanted to have a prince albert piercing. So after thinking about it for some days I went to a shop and got it. The first day I immediately regretted the decision as it didn’t stop bleeding - especially not if I got hard which happened very easily. Luckily after one day and with the help of a friend who was a surgeon the bleeding stopped and I loved playing with the ring. Luckily the ring usually didn’t trigger the sensors at the airport.

So now I was lying on my bed, stroking my hard cock, playing with my hole when the room phone suddenly ringed. I jumped a bit as it was very late and I hadn’t expected someone to call me. I answered the phone and smiled when I heard Martin’s voice.

“Uhm hey pal… I feel really awake now and thought we could do the briefing for our flights tomorrow now so we could sleep long.” I totally wasn’t interested to talk about our fuel calculations or specials about the flights at 1am in the morning but my cock told me I should go. “Sure, sounds great. I’ll be at your room in about 5 minutes.” - “Awesome! I’m looking forward to it!”

I jumped into my shorts again - but this time without any underwear -, grabbed my shirt and flight bag and walked out of my room. It felt like an eternity walking to Martin’s room and my shorts were full of pre-cum when I arrived. Martin immediately opened his door when I knocked and was still wearing his clothes from our “date” at the bar. His gaze went from my face down to my bulge and stayed on the wet spot of pre-cum. He smiled when he asked me in.

I realized his flight bag was still packed away. I leaned forward to open mine and my shorts slipped down a bit, giving Martin a perfect view of my ass crack. “So what do you want to talk about first?” Martin did not answer and I caught him staring at my crack. “Well… I want to be honest with you. I didn’t call because of the briefing.” I looked at him and I loved his insecurity. I stepped closer, feeling his breath on my face. I took his big palm and kissed him. It took him some time to get used to it but when the ice broke he became like a wild bear. His tongue when so deep into my mouth I had to step back a bit. Martin grabbed the back of my head and kept on kissing me deep. My cock started dripping again and it felt as if my shorts were already soaked in pre-cum.

After what felt like an eternity Martin let got of me and pushed me on his bed. He took off his shirt and I gasped. “Oh fuck!” There it was - the perfect dad bod. He did not have a six-pack but a nice round belly. Above the belly there were some thick tits with big nipples. He had a healthy skin tone but that didn’t matter anyway as everything was covered with black fur - even his shoulders. I loved every inch of it and started to take of my shirt when Martin took my hands. “Let your daddy do this for you!”

Holy shit. He was into dad-son-roleplay. I knew I would do everything to get his load up my ass. I did not bring any of my special condoms that used to break when the top fucked an ass. So I tried to think of any possibility to break one of his condoms without him realizing but was so distracted by the view I could not grab a thought.

Martin’s left hand played with my crack while his right hand took of my shirt. When it was off he licked my nipples. I usually was not into titplay but I loved his tongue on me so I encouraged him to go on.

Martin licked all over my chest and opened my shorts. He pulled them down and when my bent pierced cock jumped out he stared at it and just said “Wow”. In the next second my cock was down his throat. He easily took it all the way in and massaged it with his tongue. It felt good and bad at the same time. It was obvious that Martin had sucked cock before but not recently and especially not a pierced cock. I didn’t want to discourage him so I just closed my eyes. After some time Martin grabbed me by my hips and just turned me around.

He started massaging my back which I loved as I just liked being touched by him. He kept a good pace and the perfect strength to relax the muscles. It just felt great and I realized I drifted away until he touched my butt and spread my cheeks.

“Uhm Martin I haven’t taken a shower and I’m not cleaned out.” - “Good boy, I like it spicy”. He dived into my ass and started licking my hole. It was exactly what I needed. At first he just licked it but after some time he pushed his tongue into my hole and tongue-fucked it. “You like that, son?” - “Yes dad, please keep on going.” - “Push it out. I want to taste it all.” I started pushing and Martin just kept on licking. I hadn’t done anything like this before but already loved it. He licked some of his fingers and stuck them in my hole.

I don’t know how long he kept licking and finger-fucking my hole but when he stopped I begged him to keep on going. “Easy boy. I think you’ll love what’s next.” I heard him unzip his trousers and wanted to turn around when he slapped my butt. “Don’t turn around boy. You will lick it clean afterwards and then you can see it!” I did what he told me and just presented my hole. He slapped his cock on my hole and pushed the head in. “Ouch!” It was too dry and hurt a bit, so he took his cock out. He spat on his hand and rubbed it all on his dick before pushing it in again.

It felt perfect. It filled my hole and I never wanted it to leave it again. He kept a slow pace in the beginning. “Dad please fuck me.” - “Oh I will son. I definitely will!” He started fucking harder and harder and pressed my face down into the sheets. I felt like a worthless slut. I loved it!

“Oh boy, here it comes. I will fill your spicy hole with my cum!” He groaned and I felt his cock injecting his seed into my ass. He broke down on top of me and just stayed there for a long time.

I felt exhausted and empty when he pulled his cock out of my ass. “Turn around son!” I did as I was told and could see his cock for the first time. It was thick and uncut with big hairy balls and still stood straight ahead. I could see it was full of ass juice, cum and a bit of blood and it was clear he had fucked me bareback. “Lick it clean son!” I did as I was told and loved it.

After his cock was clean again he took me in the arm and we just laid there until we fell asleep. I woke up in the middle of the night when my iPhone sent me a notification that Bjørn had woofed me and written me a message. I ignored it and laid back down on Martin’s big hairy chest. He played with my hole and stuck a finger up it before we fell asleep again.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 5