SOP 1st July PISS slut CUM dump

cumholes

BBRT profile = cumholes87   

true piss and cum slut here

i have (regretably) only been once before, fairly recently on 29th April .. i have been meaning to go for years and finally got around to it.. and needless to say i fucking LOVED it and intend to visit as much as possible (i live in Manchester) ... it is absolutely my new fave place by a million miles

so 29th April..
i was one of the young ish guys wearing blue speedos trainers and sports vest and blue adidas jacket, decent looking.. anyway i got absolutely DRENCHED a few times over, a lot of guys saved there piss for me whilst i got into the swing of things and i am REALLY REALLY hoping that happens again!! (on knees begging) i sure made up for making guys hold their piss for me by rolling around the floor getting SOAKED by several guys.. my ULTIMATE fantasy 

i loved it that much i actually started to write a story of what happened but haven't quite finished it yet, i will aim to finish it this coming week and post it on here... i hope any guys that are on this forum and remember me can tell me what they thought and tell me about them pissing on me etc? would love to hear...

anyway 

i am back down 2 weeks today... which means.. in exactly 2 weeks from now i will be leaving SOP (staying the whole day 1pm to 11pm) HOPEFULLY having got drenched all day, with a belly full of piss and an ass full of cum.. (not to mention a bag full of drenched clothes - i like to do a few outfit changes ;) )

my 2 fave things in the world are:
PISS
and 
TAKING CUM LOADS
including ANON loads... so i will not be refusing if someone is ready to shoot and wants to do it in my ass.. in fact please cum and find me before you shoot...

i would also like to be written on ("cum/piss pig" or something) in marker maybe, and marked each time someone shoots in me.. anyone fancy helping out with this?

looking forward to hearing from you guys

• Like 1