Amsterdam Pump and Dump Hotel Party

I was back in Amsterdam last week. My company put me up in a different hotel, in a different part of town. The hotel elevator security card reader was not working, meaning that anyone could come up the lift without a room keycard. So, I decided to use the occasion to host a breed and seed party in my room. I listed my info on doublelist.com, bbrt and crusised Grindr, Growlr, Scruff and Planet Romeo for guys nearby.  I spent about 2 hours setting up a list of guys that said they wanted to come to my hotel room. I told them all the door would be unlocked. The lights would be low. I'd be ass up, face down at the edge of the bed. All guys just come into the room. Feed me your cocks. Pound out a load and leave. Of the 14 guys that said they'd come, I ended up with 8 guys actually showing up and depositing a load into my ass. 

The first guy showed up just as I was drying off from the shower. He was a 35 year old businessman that worked in an office nearby. He was quick. I blew his cock for a few minutes to get him hard. Then I knelt on the edge of the bed as he slid up into me. He only pounded my ass for a couple of minutes, before he shot his load into me. He pulled up his pants and was out the door, all in under 5 minutes. 

Just as he was leaving, a guy that was also staying at the same hotel came in. He told me to get on my knees. He fed me  his cock to suck. I sucked his cock, then his balls, then he knelt on the edge of the bed and I ate his ass. After about 5 minutes of oral worship, he told me to kneel on the bed, he stood behind me and slid his 6" uncut French dick into me. He slammed into me hard and deep for about 15 minutes. Just as he was pumping the last of his load into me, I heard the door open and close. Another guy had come into the room. As the French guy was dressing, a tall, 6'4", slender, Dutch guy in his late 20's began to undress. He came up behind me and fingered my cum filled asshole, then fed me his cummy finger to lick. Then he quickly slammed his 7.5" uncut Dutch dick up into me and pounded me hard for about 10 minutes before he shot his load into me. 

After he left, I was alone for about 20 minutes. Then the door opened again and two heavy set guys in their early 50's came into the room. They were also guests at the same hotel and had seen my post on Growlr. I was sitting at the desk, on my laptop, trying to find more dick. But I quickly dropped to my knees and the first guy stepped up and fed me his cock. It was about a 5" beer can thick cock, with low hanging balls. I got him hard. He stripped as I climbed up on the bed. As he slid up into me, his friend stripped and walked over to the edge of the bed. I scooted over so I could suck on his cock as his buddy continued to fuck me. The first guy fucked me for only about 5 minutes, then they switched positions. The second guy was a fast cummer. He had put his load into me in less than 4 minutes. He came, then pulled out and went into the bathroom to clean off his cock as the first guy slid back into me. He fucked me for another 6 or 7 minutes before he let out a loud groan and filled my ass with his load. 

After these guys left, another 10 or 15 minutes went by with no one in the room. But soon there was a 6' tall, muscular, gruff looking German dude that came into my room.  
"Are you the fag taking dick?" he asked. 
I said nothing but dropped to my knees. He walked over to me and opened his pants. He had a long, slender, 8", uncut cock hanging between his legs. I took it into my mouth. It took him awhile to get hard. As I was sucking him hard, he began to piss into my mouth. I've taken piss, but it's not really my "Thing". But, he was so masculine, buff and good looking, that I let him do it. It wasn't a lot of piss, but it tasted sweet and I actually liked it as I swallow his hot piss down my throat. This must of turned him on, because he now became rock hard and his cock grew to full length in my mouth. 

"Eat my ass, fag." he said as he stripped off his pants and got on the bed. I climbed behind him and began to lick and eat his smooth hole. I reached under him and stroked his cock as my tongue fucked his tight hole. I ate him for at least 15 minutes. He was pushing his asshole out so my tongue could get deep up into his hole. Then he climbed off the bed as I climbed onto it. With my ass in the air, he slapped my ass a few times then slid his cock up into me, balls deep, in one quick thrust. He grabbed me hard around the waist as he slammed in and out of me. 
"You do ass to mouth, queer?" he asked.
"Yes" I said as he pulled  this cock from my ass and I spun around to suck his cock some more.
He finally went back to fucking me. About 10 more minutes of hard fucking, it finally resulted in him shooting his load into me.

As he was dressing and leaving, another Dutch guy in his early 50's walked in, stripped and immediately began to fuck me. When the German guy opened the door to leave, another guy in his 30's came in and stripped. The Dutch guy came in me, dressed and left as the next guy took his place in my ass. This guy fucked for another 10 - 15 minutes before coming. Once he had filled my ass, dressed and left, I was again alone for 15 - 20 minutes. 

Just as I was opening the door to my room to remove the duct tape off the locks, a tall, thin, black guy in his mid 20's walked up to my door. I just smiled at him and held the door open for him to come into my room. He immediately stripped. He had a huge bbc hanging between his legs. I walked to him, dropped to my knees and sucked him hard. Once he was hard, he had to have had at least 10"s. Thick and uncut. Once he was fully hard, I climbed on the bed and he slammed deep up inside me. He'd fuck me hard and deep for awhile, then he'd slow down and edge himself. He fucked me like this for over 40 minutes before he asked if I wanted him to cum? I told him, "Yes", and he began to slam hard, fast and deep into me again. Soon, he was moaning and thrust hard into me and held it there, balls deep in me, as he filled my ass with the evening's final load. 

By now, my knees and thighs were tired. When he left, I locked the door behind him and snuggled in for a contented sleep as cum dripped from my ass all night. 

• Like 10
  • Upvote 11

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, slick&raw said:

Hot story! Which hotel was it? I’d like to set up a hotel party like this in Amsterdam, maybe have a helpful top whore out my ass all night...

I sent you a PM with the name of the hotel.

• Upvote 1