Walking the dog in the wrong side of town

When my mother decided she wanted a dog, she got one without asking me or my dad. All of my friends assumed I was totally on board with having a pet.

I was not. I already had to deal with my annoying younger sister and that dog, Chopper, was a hyperactive mess.

Chopper was a chubby corgi who always pulled too hard on the leash. One summer I got tasked with walking the damn flea bag for a while and since my idiot sister was having a my little pony party at home with her annoying dumb friends, so I decided to have a nice long walk with the damn fur ball.

I lived in one of those dying ex industrial cities, filled with ruins of old factory and warehouses. My house is located in the edge between a middle class neighbourhood and an old abandoned industrial area. Separating us is this long tall abandoned railway bridge which cast a sinister shadow over the lonely rusty buildings it once served.

I don't know why that day I decided to cross that line between the confort and safety of my middle class and the rusted sweaty depraved poverty. Was it because of my boredom or sense of  adventure I guess. I did not have many friends back than. I had join the baseball team but I was quite possibly the worst player. After a lot of exercise had barely started to grow some muscles on my arm but the rest of my body was skinny and pale. As I walked under the shadow cast from the bridge I felt my clothes set me far too apart from the people who seemed to roam those shadowy corners. In fact the place was more inhabited than what I believed. Tends, squatted building and a lot of homeless guys of different ages. My white adidas sneakers, blue adidas short and white nike sleeveless top definitely made me stand out a little bit too much. I could here some nasty comments and some guys calling me a rich bitch. I was deciding finally to go home when I heard something hurting in my foot, like a small mosquito bite only more vicious... I looked down in my foot and there i noticed it, a syringe piercing trough my shoe. I sort of panicked at first but than realised that I had done the tetanus vaccine just last month and I honestly could not recall any more danger coming from syringes... 

I removed the disgusting thing from my shoe and than took my feet out to inspect it. There was some blood coming out but it really was a very small hole. I looked at the syringe... it looked kinda new.... was only than that I realised there where dozens of syringes abandoned nearby. I panicked, I felt like if I was in a minefield. And my panicking came at the worst possible time. Chopper saw a rat and decided to run, pulling the leash away from my hands. I panicked at the idea of loosing my mothers beloved dog in that metal graveyard, so I started running behind him. The sun was slowly hiding behind the factory roofs, becoming of a reddish orange complexion. I followed my dog down some stairs, in to a dry canal and later lost him inside what I believed to be a warehouse. The place was dark and wet. It took me a while to get my eyes adjusted to it but after a while I could better see that place. It was a long corridor filled with columns, each and every one of them covered in graffiti. There where some tends and old chairs laying around, some tables, hundreds of bottles of beers and several shadows of men, almost all of them wearing hoodies or caps and old dirty sports clothes. They where silent and kept among themselves. I could see some of them seemed to kneel in front of others where others where injecting themselves with syringes. I felt scared by them but the idea of my loosing chopper was far more scary, plus, the pastor once told me junkies are just people who are having a hard time and need comprehension so they are probably not bad people I told myself. I kept walking down this endless corridor of human misery looking for Chopper, but the further down I got the darkest it became, till I started seeing a light in the distance. It was a fire inside a barrel. When I finally reached there I saw several more people injecting drugs. 

"Have you guys see a dog around here? He's small... he's a corgi... he's name is chopper....." No one answered me. Some kept looking at me with almost empty eyes and it was than when I noticed several of them had they pants lowered and their cocks where out and half hard. Some guys where touching themselves and others where instead masturbating other cocks. I probably knew something oddly sexual was going on when I first entered the warehouse but my young mind filtered it. Than a guy with a stained grey armless hoodie came towards me. He's arms where covered in syringe marks and he's left eye was half closed. He looked like he was 20 but at the same time he looked like he was 60. He remained there staring at me for a while and than decided to take down he's dirty jeans and let out he's long pale uncut cock. He started stroking it and made some sort of head gestures like telling me to come over there. I was mesmerised yet a bit confused. I remember touching my older cousin's Ron cock when we where showering naked together at the swimming pool and he telling me that only faggots do that. Yet I was intrigued seeing a cock after so much time of just seeing and touching mine. The green veins where covering it and I could almost smell it from where I was standing. I felt a weird sense of warmth engulfing my face and I don't know why but I decided to walks towards the guy and caress he's cock. He just nodded at me like if we had an agreement and proceeded to put he's hand on my shorts and pull them down. I was wearing no underwear that day and my cock immediately jumped straight out like switchblade. 

The guy proceeded to grab my cock and started jacking me off. We kept there jacking each other off for quite a while, my uncut cock became harder and harder and the guys cut cock instead started producing a strange greenish precum. The guy again nodded to me and moved he's hand over my head and proceeded to pull me down to my knees. I sort of knew what he wanted.... 

I felt bad for touching my cousins Rob cock when we where showering so when we went back to he's home I went hide in the basement of he's house, feeling guilty and scared at the idea of being a fag. It was there where uncle Bernard found me. He asked me why I was crying so I told him. He just answered there was nothing wrong in being curious. He than opened a small bottle, snorted it and made me snort it too. Afterwards my heart started to race and I barely remembered anything... but I do recall my uncles cock reaching for my lips.

I knew what I had to do. Unlike my uncles cock this guys meat toy smelled of urine and sweat, yet I moved my tongue and proceeded to lick he's greenish precum. The taste almost made me puke. I was about to decide to give up, out of fear of vomiting, when two hands apparently out of nowhere decided to push my head against the guys cock. I could only open my mouth and let him in. I realised that if I sucked enough and use my saliva properly the foul taste would go away. So I did. It worked. The taste was gone. I think uncle Bernard would have  been proud. I thought I was doing well but than all of the sudden i felt him pushing he's cock too deep in my troth.   I tried to stop him but he just kept pushing. I had tears in my eyes and kept gagging. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes but he's eyes where empty like the ones of a zombie. He just put he's finger on my nose, closing it and proceeded to pull he's cock deeper in me. I don't know how but I managed not to vomit for almost 6 minutes straight... till I felt this horrible taste of rotten fish hitting the back of my mouth. it was too much and I vomited there in front of everyone. It was so humiliating. I started sobbing. I just wanted my dog now. I looked around and noticed how now those ghost like figures had multiplied. Some of them had yellow eyes, others reddish eyes. All where covered in syringe marks. Some of them where smelling of piss and sweat. I decided that it was time to go but just before I could do anything I heard someone whisper a "let me help you". I turned around with hopeful eyes only to find another cock, this one covered in red marks, pulsating in front of me.

Before I could beg to be let alone several hands forced my head to stand steal and some opened my mouth. The cock slide inside my troth, not caring for the stench of vomit and rotten cum. I thought I could get away by sucking him but I was wrong. Once he's cock was deep in my troth to the point I could not even close my mouth, I felt a warm watery sensation... 

My eyes filled with tears as I felt the urine slowly flowing from my mouth to my stomach, making my belly feel warm inside.  The cock finally came off from my mouth and I could feel the guys congratulatory laugh among themselves, like if they had found out something funny. Before I could beg again my hair was pulled and another cock was forced in my mouth... and than another one and another one... Some came, other just peed. And the more cocks I had to deal with the more numerous they became. I realised there must be at least 30 guys around me now, all with their cocks in their hands and those empty sick eyes.

Than among them one arrived with a pink tooth brush. It looked yellowish and used. The guy smiled with he's rotten teeth and than procceeded to cum on it. Than others joined in and cum on the disgusting toothbrush. The hold me with my mouth open while that guy proceeded to horribly brush my gums and thong. I felt the blood and dirty rotten cum mix in my mouth only to than have him pee again on my burning gums.

While I was on the ground I felt their hands remove my shoes and my top leaving me naked. Their hands than transported me on top of an old rusty camping table. My legs where spread and another guy with a horrible looking mouth and a long pierced tongue move between my legs. I could feel he's tongue cleaning my ass. It was disgusting. I never cleaned properly down there but the guy just seemed not to care. He kept slurping and licking till he's tongue pushed against my hole and eventually started to creep in. It felt good yet it felt so dirty it gave me shivers down my spine. Several cocks where forced on my face and down my troath and my hands where used to forcefully jack off some cocks. Someone put my barefoot in he's mouth sucking it. The tongue was soon replaced with a finger. Than two... than three...

It hurt a but especially since I could feel the nails scratching my inside. 

"Use this instead" I heard a guy whisper and with horror I felt a pain provoked by sometching scratching more deeply my hole. Between a cock and another I saw the hand of the toothbrush coming out from my hole.

I kept crying and sobbing. I wanted home, I wanted my mom... I kept hoping chopper would come and find me like in the movies.

Eventually the toothbrush was pulled out, covered in blood and shit.

Two humongous guys appeared in front of me. One was shaved and was wearing only leather chaps and boots. The other had  a blue mohawk and open leather vest with a nipple ring and some creepy symbols tattoed around he's cock. He's pierced huge cock. I begged as I knew what was gonna happen. The guy with the chaps came over by my head. I noticed how he ass was out and visible. He's ass slowly sat on my face and he's fingers closed my nose. I was forced to open my mouth right on he's sweaty smelly hole. I could smell he's intestines and soon I could taste them. A sweetish disgusting nauseating taste covered my tongue and than my mouth. I licked and push my tongue deep desperately to get him to release my nose.

The nauseating taste arrived all the way to my brain sending more pain waves to my whole body. When the ass finally moved away from my face a horrifying pain filled my lower body. 

I looked in horror as the giant pierced cock was rammed in my ass. I tried resisting it, I tried. But the more I resisted the more it hurt. I eventually started screaming like a little girl. Not content with me screaming one of the guys decided it would be fun to pierce my left nipple with a syringe needle.

"The more you resist the more it will hurt....." someone whispered.

"Take it out please take it out!!!!"

"Shhhhh"

"Ill take it, i'll take it just let my ass rest pleaseeee!!" I begged. Several laughs where heard around the halls.

"Than suck it, it'll make it less painfull when it gets back in..." The guy forced he's pierced cock down my troath and I was again forced to suck.

I could taste my own blood and my ass... I could not stop sobbing but I knew I had to suck and lube it as much as I could. Eventually the guy removed he's cock from my mouth and proceeded to shove it back in my ass.

This time my ass was a bit more relaxed but eventually a bit of pain still remained, I could feel the piercing rubbing horribly against my bleeding bowels... The push became more and more rhythmic and I let out several screams....

"Your... not so tight anymore little bitch" I heard one whisper as many others laughed. Another ass was forced on my face and I had again to eat it in order not to suffocate.

"I bet he's starting to like eating assess now!" I tried not to listen to them and instead focus on licking the oddly tasting juices inside that overly dillatated ass I was being forced to serve.

Soon the pain from my ass gave away to a strange feeling.... I felt like the need to pee.... yet it was uncomfortable and almost enjoyable all together. It made it so damn difficult to concentrate on eating the ass as it make me do the most uncontainable moans. "Seems like the slut boy is stating to enjoy himself" Someone laughed. When the ass moved away from my face I looked in horror as the whole giant cock was balls deep in to me.... I could only imagine how horribly broken my ass was. As the pushes became more rhythmic and more intense my moans became more loud and my desire to pee grew without logic until a small yet powerful strain of urine came out of my erected cock.

"hahaha look at him, look at this bitch, he's peeing himself, he's liking it so much he's peeing himself!" I looked in horror as my rapist seemed to love getting my piss all over he's hairy chest while pushing himself deeper in me. 

"Here I come you broken ass pussy faggot..... get it all nice deep in you!" "Yeah faggot" another guy screamed after slapping me without mercy. "Take it all!" I felt for a minute the level of pleasure exploding and than all of the sudden something filling my ass... I only felt it for an instant but I knew he had came in me. He groaned like a pig or a bear and than took he's cock out of me. It was all covered in blood and cum. "Its my turn!" "No its my turn" I heard them screaming and running to get in line to rape me. The guy who just raped me came over to me with he's cock semi erected between he's leg. He looked at me grinning. "You have been a good boy so far... but you see, there are almost 40 guys in this room and they all need their turn now... however I'm not merciless you know... my name is Lugher and I could give you something to make the pain more... bearable... only if you want it that is..."

I was desperate at that point, he seemed the only guy interested in talking to me so of course I nodded desperately.

"Bob... give it to him.... he's ready for it..." Bob who I guessed was the other guy took something out of he's leather chaps pocket, and than took a rubber cord from the floor and proceeded to put it around my arm. "Are you scared of needles little faggot?" Asked Lugher. I nodded. "Than here, drink some of my piss so you won't get to see..."

I tried to say no but he just blocked my nose forcing me to open my mouth and proceeded to fill my mouth with he's cock and piss down my troth. I let my eyes wonder trying not to think of the piss and I saw some guys fingering my ass and making some comments on how loose it was not and than I saw Bob letting the syringe pierce my vein. I now knew what he was referring to. It did not take that long to take effect. The piss started tasting less horrible, in fact I drunk it without problem. I got told Bob had its turn now since he was kind enough to give me he's dose. I smiled and giggled a bit... he's cock seemed pretty diseased and covered in scars. I did not flinch and took it all in. And than another one, and another one. I think I came several times. It felt good after a while. I laughed with them and sucked and eated assess and did some other things I try not to remember when I'm not high...

Eventually I could feel exhausted but my heart kept pounding. My ass was leaking cum and piss and my mouth tasted of piss and cum and ass. When all was over Lugher told me something. I just remember the words "Come here when you'll get sick".

He than took another syringe but this time he directed it to my cock.

I don't remember much from after that. I had some flash backs from before... from... uncle Bernard. I remembered him forcing something black and long inside my ass and my mouth being gagged and my arms and legs being tide with ropes. Maybe what happened was destiny. You can't run away from what you are...or what they made you.

I woke up with Chopper smelling my butt. Stupid dog decided to came back to me. I had no clothes on. I found some ruined used clothes on the ground and they smelled like piss.

I returned home... it was morning. I managed to enter by the open window in the basement. My parents where furious. They told me how the police insisted on them waiting 24 hours before starting the search for a missing children and that thank god I came back. I made up an excuse. The believed it.

Two months later I ended up in the emergency ward at the hospital. I was sure I was dying. Doctors said I had almost all forms of std they tested me for including some sicknesses they never saw. My ass and my cock kept burning and oozing yellow mucus and my body was getting covered in flesh wounds. They told me somehow my viral load was high enough to put me near the AIDS stage.

I left my home that night. I walked by the bridge taking with me all the things I could steal from my house. I now needed to find Lugher. I knew he could make the pain of the sicknes go away... I only needed one dose... I knew he could make the pain go away and the pleasure pour in to my veins.

2 years later.

The woman was seated in her dark living room with her brother and the private detective she had hired.

"And so you said you have news of my son? What did you found detective?"

"Well, I looked all over town and than one of my aid found him.... here are some pictures". The detective gave her a folder containing some pictures. The women cried.

A very pale and extremely thin and sick looking boy was visible. He was clearly dressed as a prostitute with purple shorts, dirty short leather boots and a dirty black basketball top. He's eyes looked empty and he's tooth where yellow and devastated.

"We believe he's in the final stages of aids... I don't think your son has much left to live... we know he's selling he's body for this punk or skinhead drug dealer gang. Not much else to add I'm afraid.

"My son" cried the woman hugging her brother. "My little boy a male prostitute with aids....why....?!"

Bernand grinned. "Well... we both knew he was a sissy faggot.... trust me... I knew it all along."

6 hours ago, Monster5-8gPA said:

I think uncle Bernie may need to hire his nephew and flip fuck! 

Yeah I was thinking about it, at the end, he's the reason the protagonist ended up like that lol

Great story, please continue.    I would like the uncle to search out the nephew now that he knows where to find him ..... I am thinking the uncle expects a freebie.   The nephew and his pimp can take revenge ..... I suppose a uncle and nephew fuck team can command a price almost equal to a father and son fuck team.

• Upvote 1

Bernard was looking at he's son Ron getting naked. He had a decent body, he forced him in to swimming and now he could admire he's son naked body every time he had to practice in he's backyard swimming pool.

Drinking he's scotch all he could think of was why he did not take he's chances with he's own son. Ron was not very smart plus it would have been so nice to have him tied to the bed, and than use all those nice toys collection he owns on him, just like he did on those slut boys he would hire when he's family was out. The idea of he's son screaming while he was dilating and prolapsing he's hole was enough to get him hard and to retire to he's bedroom to masturbate. While jacking off Bernard started thinking of he's nephew. He remembered how he drugged him when he found him in the cellar and how exciting was using all of those toys on him while forcing him to suck he's cock. The little bitch was a natural... so natural he was now a sleazy aids whore. Bernard was so excited at the idea of having being able to ruin he's nephew life so well but he sort of wished things would have gone differently. He was really hoping he could have abused the slut more and more but now he was working for drugs in a nasty part of town. Still fucking the toxic brat would have been quite dangerous... but maybe, just maybe letting him suck he's cock one more time could have been ... safe.

An hour later Bernard was walking towards the abandoned railway and he was already spotting he's nephew. The junkie slut was wearing this very short white sweat pants, a dirty blue basketball top and was wearing just a pair of flip flops. He's skin was covered in small rashes and he could see he's arms had been well used for slamming. He's blonde hair was cut short and was now of a cinder colour, he's once green eyes where now sort of lost and he's body while still sexy was so much skinnier.

"Uncle ... Bernard? Is that you?" said the boy. "Yes kiddo, I got you something to eat, hope we can chat so I can see how are you doing..."

They went inside this abandoned security kiosk there there was just a dirty mattress, a table, some empty bottles of alcohol and loads of used syringes. "Hows my mom? How is Chopper? Hows my cousin Ron" "Oh your mom is doing fine, she sort of always suspected you where a fag and now your sister is taking care of chopper. He's such a bigger dog. Ron is doing good, he's banging this girl from college, thankfully he's not a fag like you."  As he said that he threw the mcdonalds bag to he's nephew. "Now eat."

As he's nephew started eating like a hungry dog Bernard stood in front of him, took out he's cock and proceeded to pee on the boys face, food, clothes and than grab he's head and forced he's stream of piss down the boys mouth. Once he had swallowed the peed food left in he's mouth, the nephew immediately sucked he's uncle's cock and started drinking the piss from the tap, swallowing it like water. "Your such a slut boy... I did you a favour haha".

When the piss stream stopped the boy kept sucking and sucking but for Bernard discomfort the boy seemed to keep using the teeth a little bit too much, it was not painful but i was starting to sting a little bit. "Watch out you little cock sucker, don't want you biting me!" Bernard than proceeded to give the slut he's sons jockstrap and the baseball uniform he son normally wear and than took out a rope and tied the boy just like he did the last time he had used him, with he's ass well exposed. Was only than that Bernard realised he did not bring lube with him. "Do you have any lube with you little whore?" "Yes...the... the second drawer on the right uncle" Bernard proceeded to open the drawer and found what looked like a cheap plastic bottle without brand or anything with a dense gelatine substance. Without questioning too much he proceeded to wear a condom and lube the boys ass. "As much ad i'd like to breed your ass i'm not interested in contracting aids you know.... i have a wife and my son... i'm sure you brat understand... now call me daddy... come on...call me daddy..." "Daddy....." "Yes Ron... oh... Ron I so want your ass... yes Ron..." 

The depraved uncle kept fucking and fucking and he suddenly realised he's cock was starting to burn... it was an odd sensation... burning.... he thought it must be one of those lube with hot sensation but he stopped caring very soon... he's body was on fire and he could barely think... he kept sweating and sweating. 

"Yeah Yeah bitch Yeah bitch take my seed." Bernard came and than fell back on itself.... he took off the condom, took he's stuff and run away all sweaty and confused without taking the time to untie the slut. If he would have stayed just a little longer he would have saw he's cum slowly dripping from the boys cunt and he's condom being badly broken by the baby oil he had used like lube. Too bad the tina inside the lube didn't make him very rational, but than again he had barely noticed the scars on he's cock he's nephew had left him. 

Seeing the door open an old trump eentered the room and seeing the boy with the ass exposed proceeded to take a freebie. It was he's lucky day.

Just now, FFun2BB said:

#TAGBOY87 ....IT IS our lucky day THAT YOU WRITING AGAIN ... 

Thanks so much man! Its so not easy for me but I am happy you enjoy it.

"There must be something I can do... some sort of cure!" Bernard screamed at the doctor.

"Would love to say there is... but there is no such thing. Your Viral Load is extremely high and the strain you have is for some odd reason resistant to most medication, and the only medication that does work, could cause your heart to fail due to your pre existing condition mr Bernard."

Dr Mahindra was in a very bad situation. Out of nowhere he had found himself facing an extremely rare strain of hiv from a man who had been rushed to the hospital due to serious complications. 

"But... how much do I have left before it develops to AIDS doctor?" 

"Well.... you are there to be honest, you already have an extremely high viral loads and several opportunistic disease...."

"And so whats left for me to do Dr?!"

"I'll do peace with myself Mr Bernard, and if I where in you I would not have sex with anyone ... ever again at this point.

Bernard rushed out of the clinic all angrily. He's life was ruined. He's wife was already in the process of divorcing him and he's beloved son would probably move away with her. All because he insisted in fucking that aids whore of he's nephew. He knew it was him. He should have known something was wrong, the butt fuck felt too good and that blow job had far too much tooth involved. Damn it. Now he's life was over.... plus the pain of he's body was starting to become too present. He kept walking down the street with anger. He really needed a drink that bad... "Hey... hey there friend... want some dope?" Bernard looked at the junky on the side of the street. He smiled with a ruined mouth and a shaking body. "Its gonna make all your bad dreams go away, and its the purest you can find in this hood, guaranteed." Bernard never did drugs in he's whole life, he only had generous amounts of scotch... but yeah, considering he might soon die, maybe, just maybe some drugs to make him forget he's ruined life was all he needed.

Ron arrived home in he's Mustang. He had just finished going to the gym. He was quite nervous to go back home. He's mother had just moved to he's grandma in order to stay away from "that cheating son of a bitch of your dad" and he was probably gonna join her pretty soon. He walked inside the house sporting he's running black megging and he's super tight v neck sport t shirt. He entered the house and in the darkness of the living room he saw he's dad with a lace around he's arm injecting something in he's arm. 

"Dad what the fuck are you doing?!"  Bernard looked at he's son with he's eyes injected with blood. "Oh I'm just having some...you know, medication to help me relax..." Bernard was completely naked except for a pair of black boxers. "Dad... I think I should go...." "No my son, come here, come here is all right... everything is gonna be all right..."

As he said that Bernard punched he's son in the stomach and than dropped him in the floor. Ron tried to get up only to feel he's father punching the back of he's head.

When Ron finally woke up he realised he was in completely naked and tide in he's parents bed. He looked up and saw he's dad opening a big sports bag and taking out several black dildos and some lube.  "Dad.... dad what the fuck are you doing... what are those things dad..." Bernard kept taking out he's toys and than proceeded to wear some arm long black pvc gloves. "My son, I always dreamed of doing this to you, to enlarge your hole so much your rosebud will come out..." the dad covered he's son hole and speculum with crisco and than proceeded to insert the cold speculum in he's sons hole. "Dad... dad please..." "Don't worry son, I did it before but... you know mostly on prostitute twinks who where already in to fisting... my dream is to take a virgin hole and prolapse it... which normally takes weeks... but we only have till your mom comes back tonight so, I'm going to have to improvise..." The depraved dad started dilating he's son ass using the speculum, he pretty much reached the limit very quickly. "Guess you never fingered yourself son... thats too bad... it might have helped you so much..." Bernard inserted he's finger and played a bit with he's son interiors and than proceeded to ass some generous amount of crisco.  "Dad... please" Ron cried "I swear, if you let me go I wont tell mom". Bernard laughed and than grabbed an inflatable plug. "My son, there are so many few things that bring me pleasure like seeing a dilated hole... god... you should see your hole right now... your so so tight... but let me inflate this and we will see..."

Ron let out a scream of pain as he felt something inflating in he's bowel and he instinctively tried to tighten he's hole. Eventually he's scream became more hysterical and he started crying for the pleasure of he's dad.  "Dad please... oh god i'm gonna die... please... I think I'm gonna explode..." "Just relax your cunt... relax... oh yeah ... you are bleeding... bleeding so so much..." "Dad please I don't want to die like this". Bernard laughed a bit... yes there was a chance he's son might... be too badly hurt.... but than he had an idea. He took the cellphone and proceeded to call the drug dealer he had met earlier. It took an hour for him to get there. In that hour Ron kept agonising with the dildo inflated inside he's hole. He's dad payed the dealer and than proceeded to prepare the slam for he's own son.  Again Ron screamed and begged but he's dad proceeded to pierce he's son's arm with a strong dose of meth. It took a bit but eventually Ron could feel he's ass relax and the dildo stopped being so much of an inconvenience. "Your doing so so well son... look how well your hole is behaving... now... lets take out the speculum...and now lets take out the inflatable dildo... oh.. it stuck... but lets see if I pull more..." Ron made some odd noises and slowly released the inflated dildo from he's ass all covered in ass juices. "Yes! Yes... we are almost there... almost there!" Bernard proceeded to move he's finger along he's son's dilated hole. "Dad... I feel weird... I'm thirsty... my body feels weird". Bernard took out a huge black dildo and proceeded to insert it in he's son hole. "Yes its... its coming in... but maybe we need some more stretching..."  The dad covered he's hands with crisco and than proceeded to insert one hand in it... and than with extreme difficulty started inserting a second one." Your still not stretched out enough son... lots of work to be done... let me get you another dose." Ron tried to resist but it was useless. Eventually Ron started laughing and relaxing he's hole. He did not mind he's dads toys anymore, not even the very big ones. Not even both he's dads hand. "Daddy... feels good...feels good... please...more...." The depraved dad laughed and proceed to put he's whole foot up he's son.

Miranda came home even later than she expected. She had absolutely no intention of seeing he's cheating husband. That bastard had came out like that claiming he had aids and that it was probably from an accident with a needle. Well she knew it all too well. She had lost count how many times she had pretended not to see he's husband with those prostitutes he bought home. She pretended not to see he's collection of depraved toys or the collection of pictures of him doing horrible things to boys assess.

But now she had enough. She bursted in her room ready to confront him but instead she could just let out a scream. Her son Ron had a small fire extinguisher slowly falling out from he's completely devastated hole. As soon as the extinguisher fell in the floor the boy all smiley proceeded to make push and he's hole opened up letting out he's red interior. "Mommy.... look at what dad did to my hole... look mommy hehe... i can take anything I want up here..." Miranda let out a scream and run away.

Guest takingdeepanal
15 minutes ago, TagBoy87 said:

But now she had enough. She bursted in her room ready to confront him but instead she could just let out a scream. Her son Ron had a small fire extinguisher slowly falling out from he's completely devastated hole. As soon as the extinguisher fell in the floor the boy all smiley proceeded to make push and he's hole opened up letting out he's red interior. "Mommy.... look at what dad did to my hole... look mommy hehe... i can take anything I want up here..." Miranda let out a scream and run away.

It's Miranda's turn next. Bitch.