Walking the dog in the wrong side of town

27 minutes ago, takingdeepanal said:

It's Miranda's turn next. Bitch.

haha I thought about Bernard doing something horrible to he's wife as well but, Scorpion who is like the god of twisted stories up here, got banned for a very long time for having a woman give a bj in one of he's stories so I rather not risk it lol

"... making this the fifth case of a kidnapped young swimmer this month alone. Authorities are still unsure about where Cody could be but he's family is praying for he's safe return."

Cody woke up hearing the radio chatter. He tried to move but realised he had been tide. He looked around and realised he was probably in a van. On the wall there was a shadowy figure attached to the wall.... it was a naked pale boy he's age with arms and legs tide and spread, he was weraring a gas mask made or black shiny rubber with poppers attached to the end of it. Cody than heard some odd noises and noticed the guys ass opening up like a mouth, letting out this red intestine and some odd coloured white juices...

Cody was horrified.

"Hes name is Edward, he's a very good swimmer,  just like you and like my son, Ron. You know Ron was my first piece of art, he's hole now is so big you can fit a human head in it... but don't worry... I intend of making something special out of your hole as well..."

Cody turned around and with horror saw a man naked, wearing only a pvc apron and pvc long gloves. He's skin was covered in rashes and looked extremely sick. He tried to move but noticed he was tide with ropes. He was dragged out of the van in to an abandoned warehouse. There he noticed several crosses, all with young guys he's age, all naked wearing gas masks attached to poppers and all with their assess completely destroyed.

Cody screamed a lot that day. The third day instead he had already gave up. All the drugs had helped at the end. Still every time he's rosebud would come out it still gave him the goosebumps. Eventually he serviced all of he's new brothers by eating their devastated holes, fisted them and seeded them. And eventually he was awarded with he's own gas mask with poppers and a place in Bernards ever expanding exposition of devastated boy holes.

Bernard finally felt realised in he's life, now junkies and depraved guys from all over the world came to he's constant exhibition of broken holes... he was finally himself. 

• 2 weeks later...

Got to appreciate and love a father who knows how to open his own son's hole large enough to take a human head -  it conjures up a whole different picture when the son is begging his father for some head .... lol.    Great sick and twisted story, just loving it 

13 hours ago, bjbottom said:

Got to appreciate and love a father who knows how to open his own son's hole large enough to take a human head -  it conjures up a whole different picture when the son is begging his father for some head .... lol.    Great sick and twisted story, just loving it 

Thanks a lot lol

It's a deviant story ....literally 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 6 months later...