When a Bottom gives in to his desire and becomes a dominate cum pig

conversenrubber

got a skater boi bottom that comes over once i a while , he loves to puff the pipe and get high and first few times we fuck he wanted doggie style with a condom .but last couple times he came over I had him slide his hole down on my cock and ride me while he puffs away on the pipe, and he got really highh and it made him so extremely horny that his ass started taking control, making him bounce up and down and his hole started working my cock good.and he said he wanted to try bareback and feel my raw cock inside him but wanted me to tell him when im getting close to cumming ,and I handed him the pipe and had him take several more big hits then  told him to just let his hole take over and give in to the intense horny desire . and his hole really started milking my cock while he bounced up and down and I told him I wouldn't be able to hold out too long as his hole was giving my cock such intense pleasure. then he just gave in to his holes'intense desire and started talking dirty telling me that my cock feels so good inside him and he wants to feel my cock throbbing and shooting inside him ,and he told me he wanted me to cum in him so bad. i told him to milk it out of me make me shoot hard and deep up inside him... And I started cumming and cumming and cumming as his hungry hole milked my dry ,sucking the cum out from deep in my balls balls as he kept right on pumping my cock with his hole telling me it feels so good he doesnt want to stop ,his hole wanting more.. so fucking AWESOME feeling and hearing a true cock loving ,cum hungry bottom totally surrender and give into his intense horny desire and hunger for cock and cum... He grabbed my hands and moved them over my head as he pinned me down and I felt his hole tightened around my cock and pull me all the way back in balls deep and he looked into my eyes and said he wanted to keep pumping and working my cock while my balls reload . so that he can milk my cock again and get every drop . drop . And he did ,, he had me completely surrender to him , as we continued to get really high all night and all next morning long , his hole enjoyed my cock so much that it couldnt get enough and he milked me over and over , making me cum inside him 7 times by the time we finally stopped .. and he called me later that night and said his hole was feeling empty and was feeling like it need to feel my cock deep inside it again , and he wished that he was still laying on my bed so that his hole could suck my cock back inside balls deep and keep it inside all night while we sleep .

• Like 11
  • Upvote 11

• 1 year later...

I LOVE messing around with AGGRESSIVE BOTTOMS, especially the ones who have raging hard-ons while they impale themselves on bare cock. The best would be one who keeps eye-contact as he slides down without even flinching, pre-cumming the whole time and then maybe nut like a champ on me before I even shoot my load!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Yep.  This is what happened to me many years ago during my very first bondage experience.  Went out for drinks and bumps with the hot, older, muscled leather pig IT guy from my office.  Got buzzed and horny and went back to his place.  Dude cuffed me to his headboard, stripped my clothes off, and with his eyes locked on mine...impaled himself balls deep on my cock without stopping.  He rode me, never breaking eye contact and talking filth the whole time, until I came three times inside him while he shot his loads all over my face, hair and chest and then licked them up and fed them to me with his tongue.  Needless to say I was totally hooked - both on the cuffs and his muscled and twirled up hole.  Until then I had no idea a bottom could be dominant.

Edited by Qban
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Oh FUCK YA!!  Dude that is so HOTT!  I love it , you were cuffed to the bed  while the bottom  looked you in the eyes and talked dirty to you while making you cum three times.   HELL YA ! dude sounds like he totally took control of your cock and made it surrender to his hungry hole while he literally milked your cock until draining your balls dry .. Dude and I know that had to feel fucking amazing , being helpless with no choice but to lay back and forcing your total focus on  the intense pleasure that your cock was feeling while being milked dry .  Damn I only wish their were more bottoms into this type of role play , Would be fantasy dream cum true .

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...