Routine for bottom boys

Hairybttmcub43

Pure, daily.  Smoothie with fiber and protein for breakfast.  Shower shot prior to going out and I'm usually good to get fucked for about 4 hours or so. If fisting is involved, I double my clean out time.  (I'm a firm believer of cleaning what you need and not doing a deep clean each time.)  Usually that's all I need.  I also use a post-play recovery ointment - Bottom Boy Butt Gel ( http://www.holisticgelman.com/ ).  It helps my hole heal after micro-abrasions and it soothes my hole after being used particularly hard.  Been using it for years and I LOVE it. 

Other than that, I keep my hole coated in cum as much as possible.

Edited by phukhole
typo
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Healthy diet, Pure for men supplement. 

Couple bulbs of douching to make sure Im squeaky clean, shower, brush teeth/mouthwash.

Put a fresh towel on my bed, set a second one on my dresser for the top.

Get out the poppers, assume the position on top of the towel and viola! lol

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

For us raw vers guys, what routine for douching do you suggest? The topping part isn't a problem in the least. It's the vers guys you run into that want to fucked and will fuck you. I'd like to be cleaned out and ready and lubed for when that happens. But for me a real clean douching takes about 90 mins. How can I cut that down somewhat? Also, I love PURE FOR MEN! Comments and suggestions welcome!