Exploring crossdressing and cocks

Hello,

I identify myself as straight and have always only had female partners. But sometime back I saw a dream where I was crossdressed by two girls then sucked cock while being pegged by the girls. I freaked out. I thought it would be one off. Then within the last month I had two similar dreams. So now I am thinking of giving it one try though I am not quite sure. So girls can you give me inputs on how to turn myself into a passable girl both dress up and make up? What all do I buy? I have crossdressed only once before and the dressup was done by a female friend so I have no clue as to what to do. Also I don't know people in the city I relocated to so can't get any help and will probably have to do it myself. I think I will give the crossdressing a try and then think about the rest of the stuff.

Guest FelixUSA

even if you just come close to passable, there are guys, myself included who love gurls that still have a hint of manliness showing through...dont try to pass yourself off as a gurl but find those who accept what your are trying to be...you'll be surprised at how many guys will want to help your live your dream...wink

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Actually I never dressed as a cross dresser. I remember the first cross dresser I sucked and fucked. Picked him/her up at the local bar. Thought he was a girl. Very cute. Took him/her back to my place and was making out on the couch. Every time I tried to feel some pussy he/she would stop me. After a few more beers he/she broke down and said ok you can play with me. He/she turned his/her back and dropped her skirt. She said I hope your not disappointed when you see me. SLowly turned around and had a nice big hard uncut cock. I just looked at her cock. She said your disappointed. I said hell no and pulled her by the cock closer to me. Sucked it and played with her fabulous foreskin. Sucked her three times and fucked her twice. She sucked and fucked me twice also. Hooked up with him many nights for remarkable sex.

• 9 months later...

This happened to me a couple of months before the quarantine. I was at my favorite strip club and I met this very passible cross dresser. Long red hair, big green eyes, five foot 5 inches tall. Slim body with a cute round ass. He tried to come across as a female but little things gave him away as a guy. Big feet, big hands, a slight razor burn on his chin, the walk just not like a women's walk. Any way I bought him/her drinks and chatted with him/her. After abut two hours I asked him/her back to my place for drinks. Of course I was thinking of sucking him/her and some nice bare back fucking. She he accepted and back at my place and more mixed drinks we started to make out on the couch. Every time I reached for his cock he would move so I couldn't grab it. I finally said I want to suck your cock but you stop me from even touching it. Looking surprised she/he said what makes you think I have a cock. I said many little things. She he asked how long did I think she was a guy. I said from the first time I saw you and looked you over head to toe. Well she/he only had a 4 inch thin cock but it tasted sweet and shot a nice cum load. Before she/he left in the morning I had sucked her 5 times and fucked her 3 times. She/he sucked me and swallowed 4 times and put that little thin cock in my ass 3 times. All in all it was a good night. I hooked up with him/her twice more before the quarantine. Now I would love to hook up with him/her again.

• Like 1

On 6/18/2018 at 9:58 PM, Guest FelixUSA said:

even if you just come close to passable, there are guys, myself included who love gurls that still have a hint of manliness showing through.

Yeah...not every sissy and tgirl are versatiles, and guys who like passable sissies are the best encounters. They get more passionate the more they're teased.

Any bottom can put on a corset, non-sexy nylons, and lay down in stilettos because they can't walk on them and they don't even have to shave their body and facial hair. Pulling off being passable is way different because it gives the sissy options.

On 6/19/2018 at 8:00 PM, Anonymous2207 said:

Actually I would like a makeover worthy of passing

I lucked out and had a talented sissy cd tell me to ditch the panty hose and thigh highs because I have nice legs. So base your clothing to what ever part(s) of your body stand out. If your torso is like a pear shape at the top with your stomach and sides like an oval shape  then you won't be able to pass unless you lose weight. If this is not you and you have some type of curves then good!!

Makeup is tricky so make note of your skin tone and see what works then practice. As for shaving...start off with going with the grain downwards and sideways only for about a month. Once you get to stubble go ahead and use Nair or your choice of hair removal. These products work by removing hair from the root so getting as close to the little stubble as you can will make it work better. 

• Like 1