Rapefuck in Sydney

I sat at the small desk, looking through profiles on barebackrt while I drank my scotch. I had already cleaned out and was so horny to get fucked.  It had been eight weeks.  I had been so busy with work back home the best I had managed was a blow job.  I was hard, horny and drunk, jacking off looking at all the hot guys in the local area and I knowing I needed a good hard fucking.  I should never make choices when this drunk.  The scotch had gone down far too easily tonight, and the warm water of my douche only served to turn me on more. 

Additionally to being horny beyond belief, four weeks earlier I had stopped taking PrEP.  I honestly couldn't say I had a good reason beyond the reality that I hadn't been getting any action, so PrEP seemed kinda pointless.  But at this point, sitting at that desk at the hotel, part of my brain asked had I made a mistake?  I knew I wouldn't be satisfied if I got fucked by a top wearing a condom.  Now, I needed the sensation of a load being blown in my ass.  I needed to know I was being used as a cumdump.

In my drunken state I decided I just needed find a neg top and leave it at that.  That should be reasonably safe, and when I got home tomorrow I would jump straight back on the PrEP. 

I had already drunkenly given my mobile and address to a number of profiles on BBRT and Recon, mostly the kinda guys to whom I regularly jacked off:  massively hung, rough, no holds barred.  The sort of guy who wouldn't pause in his assault on my throat or ass even if I gagged or screamed.  I guess the truth was I wanted to feel that searing pain as the guy tore my ring - just like my ex used to.  There was nothing hotter then being held down under his older muscly body, to feel him cover my mouth and force his cock into me with just spit.  He liked having a boyfriend some 20 years younger, a younger man he could control, a man he could use and rape.  I think he got off on seeing my blood on the sheets in the morning.  He paid for everything and in exchange he used me hard.  However when I reached my 20th birthday he made it clear:  I was too old for him, and he had found a new, younger model. 

Now at 21 I needed another daddy - but I had to be sensible.  But did I?  My logical brain was at war with my drunken horny brain.

My phone went off.  He hadn't responded to my message.  He had just come over.  Shit. 

I quickly looked-up his profile.  Fuck.  Everything I wanted but which I shouldn't have.  He had a good nine inch thick, beer can thick cock - assuming his photographs did his cock justice.  He was 6'3" to my 5'7", and he had 30kg on me.  He was a monster of a man.  And the big metal PA on the end of his poz cock was unlikely to do my ass lining any favours.

My sober self said to ignore him and hope he went away, but I couldn't.  He was much, much more than I had ever dreamed I'd get to play with.

Chapter 2 coming soon.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S I'm in sydney for real in July if there are any poz tops wanting to help give me some more inspiration.

• Like 23
  • Upvote 20
  • Piggy 1

Chapter 2 - ( a bottle of red and I'm ready to write, please excuse the grammar)

I messaged him back and asked him to come up.  It seemed like ages as I waited skilling the rest of my scotch, it burned as it travelled down my throat, a shover ran through my body from the strong alcohol and the anticipation.

A knock sounded at the door.  Opening it, I found myself looking on heaven or maybe hell on earth.  Tall, handsome, rough.  He smelt good.  I could never understand why guys liked stench.  I like men who smelt like clean men.  I could smell him but also the faint waft of Hugo Boss.  His jeans hugged his waist and his black shirt opened slightly at the neck too show off his curly dark chest hair.  His pictures didn't do him justice.  This man was hot.  He was the man of whom I had been dreaming.

But then I noticed something that gave me pause.  Behind my dream man stood a muscled black guy.  Don't get me wrong - the black guy was also fucking hot, but I hadn't arranged for two guys.  I was expecting only my breeder.  The black stud was an unknown.

"Hey mate, I'm Patrick or Seeder69.  This is Carl.  I was hanging out with him at the pub and thought your hole would enjoy his cock too.  Mind if we come in?" he asked, taking my assent as an obvious forgone conclusion - which, in truth, it really was.  I couldn't control myself.  Stepping aside I ushered them in.

"I'm sorry, guys, I know this flat isn't much.  I got use of it from a mate.  I do have some scotch, however.  Do you want a drink?"

"Why do you have some shots with us," suggested Carl, his voice deep and husky.  It made me leak.  "I think you are going to need to be loose if you plan to take  both of us on."

Following his suggestion I set up three shot glasses.  We slammed them down and enjoy the warm glow of a good single malt. 

Patrick removed his shirt, showing off his muscles chest.  His jeans were next.  The corded muscles of his arms and legs clearly advertised someone who not only worked hard at the gym but had a physical job.  His body was massive.  There he stood, perfection, in his jockstrap.  A massive bulge obscenely tenting the material and a wet patch marking the zenith of his organ.  It pulse and did a little jerk as he looked at me, a smile on his face as he noted I was still wearing my boxers.

We couldn't have been more different.  My pale slim and hairless chest, and although I wasn't a slouch in the cock department and filled out my undies nicely, the truth was my cock simply didn't compare to the monster clearly contained within his briefs.  I dropped to my knee and shuffled forward in front of him.  "Can I suck you?" 

" Only after another shot.  I like my boys messy."

I leaned forward and smelled his crotch.  Clean, manly but with that hint of sweat and musk.  He grabbed my head and ruffled my hair as he pressed my face into his groin.  "Oh baby, I'm going to break you tonight, you are going to walking well tomorrow."

Did I want this, I could feel my cock leaking in my undies.  He was everything I dreamed of, perhaps honestly more than I could actually handle.  And then there was the fact that he was poz.  And that was without even considering his mate Carl.

• Like 26
  • Upvote 16
  • Piggy 1

Chapter 3

Carl passed me a shot, I quickly swallowed it and shivered as the straight scotch burned its way down my throat. 

"I think before you suck me you need to get your ass up on the bed and let carl taste your hole while is see if my mates are free at the moment. Unlock your computer then jump up and get your ass in the air, sound ok?" said patrick. I guess it was a question but he said it in a way that there wasn't really much option to disagree.

In the back ground Carl had shucked his shirt and jeans. He was commando. He giant ebony cock was already hard and it glinted with a ladder of 5 sets of piercings running up across the top of his cock. I'd seen them under the knob but these were priced across the loose skin on the top. Clearly his ample foreskin had given them room to implant them where others would have struggled.

" You heard him baby, get up there and let me taste that white neg ass", Carl was a yank. And his thick southern accent only made me weaker. 

I unlocked my computer, dropped my boxers and climbed up onto the bed on all fours. Spreading my legs and feeling the cool hair brush past my hole. Carl wasted little time coming up behind me to gently tease my ring with his fingers. Gliding them gently over the hairless puckered surface. Spreading my sheeck he leaned forward and painted his mouth bang on my puckers and started to noisily lick and slurp my hole. In my already drunken state it started to send me crazy. My hard cock hanging down between my legs was dripping, i stroked it a few times but my god his tongue was doing amazing things that just got me too close to blowing. In the background i could hear Patrick clicking away typing, i looked over my shoulder to see him messaging someone on BBRT. 

"How long since you been fucked baby?" asked carl as he gently teased just my ass lips with the tips of his fingers.

" About 8 weeks, he was a semi regular, pretty small only about 5 inches"

"And how long since you've had a cock like mine or Patti's?"

"I don't think I've ever had once your size", I tried to remember as Carl resumed his masterful work on my hole. "My ex was the biggest i've had he was about 7 inches but no where near as thick as you, He tore me though just not preparing me" I had started to slur and probably should have stopped talking. "It turned me on him summing in me, he liked to say he busted my cherry, he always used condoms though. I want on prep, but i stopped. I guess i should have kept going, i mean maybe we shouldn't.."

"Shhh.." Patrick had appeared at my side and slid his jockstrap down . It was bigger than the pictures. The uncut knob was pierced and drooling precum, his heavy hairy balls hung down low, spread down by a cock ring. He grabbed my head and pressed my face to them, I could smell his slight musk and manliness. I had always though bulls balls and beer can cocks were for the movies. But here I had a 9 inch beer can on a poz muscle god and a 10 inch pierced black rod on this rough black man with an amazing tongue.

"How long since your last prep tablet?" Pat asked.

"2 weeks", I mumbled as i tongued his balls. "I can take one now, that way you can fuck me bare, i know its not perfect but.."

"Shh, enough talking" he pushed my face back to his balls. "Keep licking. Lets just see where things go. Lets have another shot, maybe you can just suck us off that would be safe, wouldn't it?"

I looked up past the massive pierced leaking cock over his hairy bulging pecs. God he was sexy. My hole twitched thinking about that cock as Carl continued to eat me out. I couldn't believe how strong his tongue was. All standing up we moved over for shots. One for each of the, and an extra for me. I had started to feel queasy with this one and explained i needed to lay down. As i collapsed backwards on to the bed carl lifted my legs and got back to work.

"Keep him occupied, I'm going to duck down and grab Gary and Mark."

Carl gave a thumbs up as he continued his work on my hole, occaisiaonlly biting my ring now interspersed with his tongue. My head lolled side to side and the room was starting to spin. I think I'd had too much but i was determined to keep it down. That was good scotch.

• Like 26
  • Upvote 13
  • Piggy 1

• 4 months later...