Trades Hotel in Blackpool - tips?

AirmaxUK

I did try it about 10 years ago. It was a Friday night, so was expecting a lot of guys but nothing much materialised. I hooked up with one guy but overall it was a disappointing session. On the other hand, it was quite reasonable as a B&B ?(as opposed to BB)

But earlier on in my trip, I'd been to the sauna in Carlisle and bare fucked the younger guy who worked there.

Edited by Cum-ass

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Staying here again on Friday 17/Saturday 18 August.  Have taken quite a few loads in Trades over the past few years.  Cenrtainly never been fucked with a condom here.

It's best after midnight, when guys roam the corridors looking for fun.  I usually stand behind my door naked, holding it open just enough for guys to see what's available.  Once I've got someone interested in filling my hairy hole I'll prop the door open so everyone can watch.  One time recently I had seven guys standing in the room waiting to take a turn at my hairy arse.

never left here disappointed...or empty!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A few years ago I visited the Carlisle sauna. Being a weekday night, I was the only punter and the young guy who was the only staff member came came straight up to me and said he wanted fucking - raw of course. I could hardly refuse now, could I? Thinking about it, it was probably 10 years or more ago, so I can't guarantee he'll still be there!

Other than that, I have no idea what the place is like.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
On 6/19/2018 at 6:06 PM, AirmaxAndy said:

So this place is on my list of places to try this year. 

Has anyone been as a staying guest? Is it any good for BB? Any tips or stories (good or bad)? 

I used to be a semi-regular back in the day. It’s a bit of a shadow of itself: 20 years ago it was fantastic - there was no place quite like it.But the apps and rival hotels have taken their inevitable toll, although it can still be fun. I’ve never seen a condom used there. 
I do actually now find the Prince Albert (PA) round the corner much better. There are slings in some of the rooms, and last time I was there I lay for hours while guys came up from the bar to fuck me. Nice leather/biker crowd, too. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RawPlug said:

I used to be a semi-regular back in the day. It’s a bit of a shadow of itself: 20 years ago it was fantastic - there was no place quite like it.But the apps and rival hotels have taken their inevitable toll, although it can still be fun. I’ve never seen a condom used there. 
I do actually now find the Prince Albert (PA) round the corner much better. There are slings in some of the rooms, and last time I was there I lay for hours while guys came up from the bar to fuck me. Nice leather/biker crowd, too. 

That's interesting to know. I've not heard of it until now, so I wonder how widely known it is. Was it just residents who were using the bar and coming up to your room, or guys from outside too? Did you have to advertise (online?) to get things going?

14 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

That's interesting to know. I've not heard of it until now, so I wonder how widely known it is. Was it just residents who were using the bar and coming up to your room, or guys from outside too? Did you have to advertise (online?) to get things going?

There are fewer rooms at the PA but the guys there are much more up for it than Trades. I can’t imagine all the guys who visited me were staying at the hotel, but I can’t answer that accurately. I do know that the hotel runs regular naked (bb more like) weekends, and these seem very popular and it’s hard to get a room. 
The rooms are more expensive than Trades and maybe you don’t get that air of absolute sleaziness you do there. But the PA’s rooms are very clean and the owner even leaves a fresh bottle of poppers in your room when you arrive which beats a mint chocolate on your pillow... Little tip - not all the rooms have slings, so if you do book make sure you get one that has.

I didn’t have to advertise online to get things going. I lay in my sling and one guy came in to load me. He then went down to the bar and obviously put the word out that there was someone upstairs up for it and I then had a steady procession of visitors, one after another. It was utter bliss.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, AirmaxAndy said:

If you’re on BBRT, there’s a profile “manholetag” who advertises the naked events at the PA - there’s one on there now in the northwest/Manchester parties section. 

I’m “RawPlug” on BBRT.

• Like 1