Pumped furry Jewish fucker full

chipygmalion80

Just pumped a furry Jewish fucker's ass full of my pent up cum.

On BBRT his profile said Sasquatch hairy or something. That bothers the shaved-smooth types but I didn't care. I still planted my face inbetween his hairy butt cheeks and sucked on his hairy fuckhole. He let out a big moan when my tongue went up his fuckhole.  No cum to taste but my bet is his fuckhole gets used.

His ass gave a nice firm bounce everything I pounded. Moaner too. And I noticed his Menorah and other stars and such out of the corner of my eye when pumping his ass so kinda hot knowing he's Jewish. Maybe that bothers some too but my dick was liking it.

It was quick pump n dump.  I bumped into the guy's neighbor again who had just started walking a dog and was just finishing that dog walk when I walked out the guy's door. Buddy said he hopes to see my dick again, and I bet I'll see his furry ass again!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...