Melting chuncks of frozen dick nutbutter

I seem to go on binges of jerking daily loads into a rubber and secreting it in the back of our basement freezer. When I’ve deposited a reasonable amout, and particularly when the misses goes away overnight on business trips i take out the frosen treat. sometimes I’ll simply suck on it and slathering my cock and balls with the concoction of spermy saliva, increase the volume with a healthy dose of cum spit, then another load. Ok sometimes ill finger my hole as a treat, but every once in a while ill watch it melt and eat it out of a local pigs hole and fuck the juicy mess.

Last month the stars aligned, wife away and local gay pig Mike had me over and we enjoyed my cold nasty treat unti it got hot and runny. When i got to mikes, his portable sling was set up in his bedroom, and his hairless gaping mancunt was ready for action. I love his serious piggish ways and in no time we got down to it, me quickly stripping and putting on my silicone ball stretchers. I broke out the ziplock bag with the still frozen cum plug, which filled the rubber to about 3 inches. Mike just growled, yea fuck man, and i bit off an inch, let the rest fall back into the rubber, and nastily passed the cum chunk into his ass from my mouth. Somehow mike managed to keep his ass gaped as i swirled my tongue aroung inside his ass, feeling my semen liquify. We each had our bottle of poppers and huffed ourselves into another zone. 

Before i started using his ass for round 1, i took the remaing cum chunk back to his freezer and quickly got back to slurping and spitting my cum into his bubbling hole. When i first slid my cock in mike - his cum hole had cooled down, but in short order his ass was hot and well churned. I fully intended to go several rounds but in short order i was furiously cuming into his ass. It usually takes me a little time to recover for a second or even third load, but going down on mikes ass for some serious felching kept me hard and horny for more. Mike really appreciated my sucking on his ass for all get out, and deep french kissing him with a giant snowball of felch. Even more he loved when i sucked off and milked his nice uncut cock into my mouth and again fed  him the results. 

We went on like this for a couple of hours, introducing dildos to his gape, pulling them out to lick clean and shoving them and me back in him. I’ve done lots of hot n nasty things, but introducing frozen cumsickels into a bottoms hole is definitely way fun. Hope to do it again soon, 

• Upvote 1