Stealthing

So last weekend I was visiting my hometown.  The moment I opened Grindr a guy I fucked previously messaged me, asking me to ask for sex.  Last time I fucked him with a condom, but sometimes afterwords I mentioned the occasion to a friend of mine, and learned the bottom guy was known as a bb slut and that he is not very bright, so I decided to fuck him bb, whether he wanted it or not. 

I texted the guy accepting his invitation, and he suggested we meet after he finished his shift.  I drove to his job site to pick him up.  

The guy is 30 years old, toned body, shaved head, several tattoos and a really handsome face.  He gave my directions and we drove to a dark abandoned parking lot (in front of a cemetery as we later realised.  ? ? ).

He told me he is scared about his health these days and that he didn't want to suck, he just wanted to get fucked - safely.  Naturally I was pissed, and my resolve to bb him strengthened.  

Initially he rode my cock safely, just what the slut wanted.  After some time I told him I wanted to plough him doggie style, telling him I could be able to get deeper into his ass, but in actuality I wanted him in a position where he wouldn't be able to see what I was doing.  To my further annoyance he replied saying he wanted to get fucked missionary style.  I realised barebacking his ass would require more stealth, would require I be more tricky, but I was determined to give the cunt my bare cock.

He lay on his back, missionary style, spreading his legs, offering me access to his cunt.  I started to fuck him safely, but then I withdrew my cock, and started playing with his nipples, which I remembered were very sensitive, all the while I discreetly removed the condom from my cock and re-entered him.  His hole felt so much better!

I fucked him bare and hard.  He told me he would prefer to ride me, but I told him to shut up and take it.  When I was about to cum I withdrew my cock, pretended to take of the condom and came all over him.

Later when we were chatting he asked me if I barebacked him.

(several smiles and emojis in the mssg ?).

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3