Public Toilet Virgin

I was eighteen, short for my age at just five foot and very slim.  Often people thought I was younger, but my Id proved them wronged.  While I generally enjoyed school, I hated sports and took every opportunity to avoid them.  When, however, I could not get out of sports, I usually tended to go for cross country runs, probably because they involved no physical contact.  Looking back now, however, I see one of those cross country runs set me on a path for life.

Our runs took us for miles, through urban areas and also through woodland and parks.  On such runs naturally the urge to urinate would eventually arise, but my rule of thumb was to hold-out as long as I could, even if the act of running was exacerbating the necessity.  One one particular run I found myself increasingly desperate, so when, as I entered a woodland, I spotted a sign for some public toilets, I immediately padded down the path through the bushes and trees and came to a secluded toilet.  Entering, it took a bit before my eyes adjusted to the relative darkness compared to the bright sunlight outside.  A sort of twilight, lit purely from whatever daylight managed to filter through the small and dirty windows at a high level on one wall.

I stepped over to the urinals and, fishing my penis out from the leg of my shorts, let go a long stream of piss from my bursting bladder.  As I finished I realised that a tall man was also standing at the end urinal and seemed to be watching me intently.  Somewhat innocently I turned as I rearranged my shorts and our eyes met.  Then he glanced down and my eyes automatically followed.  He turned slightly and I saw this huge erection jutting from his trousers with two heavy balls hanging below.  I stared fascinated. It was the first mans cock I had ever seen, and it was enormously erect with a big swollen purple head that glistened moistly.  His hand was wrapped around the shaft and he slowly eased it back and forth, the foreskin rolling over the head as he did so.  A big drop of fluid emerged from the end and hung there obscenely, glistening in the dim light.

"Come here", he said authoritatively.

As if hypnotized, my legs propelled me in his direction, stopping a foot or so in front of him, only for him to reach over, grab my hair with one hand, as his other hand covered my mouth.  The shock brought me to my senses, but too late.  His fingers were woven into my hair and he forced my head down relentlessly until my face was level with his swollen member.  A small biohazard symbol was tattooed to the upper left of his cock.  Two fingers of his left hand were being forced into my mouth and he pried my teeth apart until my mouth gaped open.  He then slid the swollen moist head of his cock between my lips commanding "Don't try to shout or scream boy.  Just enjoy it.  Oh, and don't bite me or I'll hurt you," he admonished, removing his fingers so that my lips clamped around the head.  I was disgusted but his grip of my hair prevented me from moving my head.  He slowly eased his cock further into my mouth until the head hit the back of my mouth at the top of my throat.  He moaned and then started thrusting slowly back and forth.  He had about four inches in my mouth and transferred his hands to hold my ears while he settled into a rhythm, my saliva and his precum lubricating the thrusts.

As he raped my mouth I adjusted to the feel of his cock sliding over my tongue.  It seemed like ages but was probably only about five minutes. But he was not satisfied with this and his bell end increasingly bashed against the back of my mouth.  Then he held me firmly by the ears as he pushed the head into my throat.  "Stop teasing me boy and take it right down your throat. You know you want it.," he said.

I gagged and resisted and my arms flailed about as I struggled to resist.  But then I heard one of the cubicle doors creak open and realised we had been watched by another man.  He came over and grabbed both of my arms pulling them together behind me.  At this the first man forced his cock into my throat, ignoring my gagging, and started a brutal throat rape.  His cock stretched my throat open and his cock rammed a couple of inches into my gullet.

"That's it, throat-rape the little slut," I heard a new voice, as the second man encouraged the first man. 

I was now held firmly by the ears and wrists and couldn't struggle. 

"Hang on a minute, let's strip him," , he added and he grasped both my wrists in one hand, and using the other to pull my tee shirt over my head.  He then proceeded to tie my wrists together behind my back using my own tee shirt.  The first man resumed his rape of my throat, slamming his swollen cock into my gullet and into my throat.

The second man then pulled my shorts down to my ankles and raised one of my feet to free the shorts completely. This unbalanced me and I fell forward, impaling myself fully on the tool reaming my throat. Pubic hair was ground into my face as my throat accepted the full length. "Yes, take it!", I heard the first man say and he started long dicking my throat to the hilt. I gasped for air and my breathing rasped noisily as I struggled to breathe around the thick shaft. At the same time I felt my buttocks being parted and a finger pushing into my virgin boyhole. It was withdrawn and the second man spat onto my hole, reinserting the finger to the knuckle. Then a second finger was thrust in alongside stretching my hole open. The man worked my hole loosening it up.

Then he pulled out his fingers, kicked my legs apart and I felt his cock head against my spittle wet hole. He held my hips and pushed the head inside. The pain was excruciating, but my groans were muted by the cock raping my throat and my efforts to complain just opened my throat more. The second man pushed and slowly forced his cock further and further in, deeper than I thought possible. Eventually, with one savage thrust his cock was in to the hilt, his pubic hair scratching against my virgin buttocks. "God his cunt is tight", he said. "I think he's a virgin", responded the first,"lets break him in as a pussy boy, I need to dump this toxic load".

The second man started thrusting in and out, long smooth strokes that pulled my hole inside out on each exit stroke. Together they long-dicked me both ends synchronizing their strokes so that both ends were filled at the same time.  I realised my only hope of surviving was to cooperate and try to relax both my throat and boy hole. "He's starting to enjoy it", one of them said and they settled in for a long session.

A whistle announced the arrival of another man. "Hey John, who's your new fuckboy then?"

"He's letting you do him bareback.  He obviously doesn't know you," I heard.  It seemed the new arrival already knew at least one of the first two.

"Didn't give him a choice, but he wants it now, Just see how he's taking it and he's gonna get my spunk soon."

"You wanna bit of him too?"

"Damn right,  I'll just get my mate from the van and we'll do him after you."  With that he briefly left, returning after a couple of minutes with his mate who asked "Fuck, he's a cute young pussy boy.  What's his cunt like?"

"Fucking tight.  I'm gonna cum in a minute," the first man added.

At the same time the rate of his thrusts increased, his shaft swelled even thicker and harder as he pulled my ears tightly, thrusting fully into my throat.  His cock pulsated as a stream of hot thick cum poured into my throat.  Withdrawing his cock so his head alone remained in my mouth, his balls continued pumping volley after volley into my mouth. "Swallow boy, get used to it," he ordered.

I complied, the thick spunk sliding downing my throat as I urgently sought to swallow it all.  It tasted funny, sort of salty.  I can't say I was sorry when the spurts of cum slowed down, not because I didn't enjoy swallowing his load, but rather if only to catch my breath, only to have him withdraw completely, wiping his cock head on my lips as he muttered "Fuck, that was amazing."

"I'm gonna cum too, take my poz load.", the second man said. Shit it made sense. The biohazard and toxic talk. They had HIV and they were cumming in me. I struggled but to no avail. I felt his cock swell and pulse and I felt his hot spunk shooting into my guts, holding it fully in as he filled my boyhole, the hot spunk searing the tenderised insides. Then he too pulled out and a rush of cool air replaced his cock in my ravaged hole. The muscles contracted, closing my ring and preventing the big load of spunk from sliding out. I could feel it sliming about inside.

I felt relieved that was over, but I hadn't counted on the two new arrivals. As I looked up the two arrivals, both black men were stripping off. I stared fascinated, one had a long thick erection about 10 inches with a massive cock head while the other had a slightly shorter 9 inches but really thick. They both started to wank their shafts, and I watched, fascinated, as the one in front of me rolled his thick foreskin back over the bell shaped head and it became rock hard with a large drop of precum glistening obscenely at the tip. I started to panic but the first quickly grabbed my head and thrust the head of his cock into my mouth. My lipsstretched to accommodate it all as he slid in along my tongue and into mythroat. At the same time his mate lined his cock up to my open boyhole and thrust in all the way, his massive tool like a bottle stretching the tender walls of my boyhole. I felt spunk running down my legs as the savage battering forced it out. The savage rape of my holes was now taken over by these two black men with huge cocks. "Hold him steady will you", one of them said and the first two men took up a position on each side of me pulling my arms and holding me tightly and rigid.

Sweat was pouring down my face and dripped to the floor and my breath rasped noisily as I stuggled to inhale. My throat had become an open channel to the massive invader long dicking me at each thrust. His mate was synchronizing his thrusts so that both were embedded to the hilt together. Fortunately the thick load of spunk lining my boyhole made the anal rape less painful and I focussed on just staying conscious.

Suddenly both men stopped, as if by some signal and dragged me into a cubicle. One sat down on the toilet and pulled me back to sit on him, impaled on his engorged cock. It slid fully inside to the hilt. The second black guy grabbed my ankles and drew my legs up to his shoulders, my white socks and trainers each side of his head. His cockhead brushed against my stuffed boyhole. Then slowly he pushed forward and against all resistance forced his cockhead in also. He held a hand over my mouth and suppressed my screams as he pushed further and further into my hole. I must have passed out because after a bit I came to with both cocks fully embedded in my cunt.

I felt stretched beyond what was possible. The sitting guy raised me by the hips until both massive cocks were almost out – just the big heads inside my newly formed boy pussy. Then he slammed me back down and the two massive black cocks mashed together expanding my cunt to its limits. Againand again, faster and faster, and gradually the wilder the doublefuck became the more I began to enjoy the invasion and ignore the pain. Slamming in and out, sliding against each other, their two dicks fought, tearing through the last remains of my sweet boyhood. And the tender walls of my newly formed cunt fitted the double fuckpoles like a glove. Then suddenly  my head was pulled down to one side as a third guy forced his cock into my mouth and started raping my throat. My boyhole was stretched beyond its limits to take the savage double fuck that was happening and my lips were numb and my throat raw into its brutal rape. I managed to slip my wrists from the tee shirt and clung on to the thighs of the guy under me.

Suddenly the door swung open. From the corner of one eye I could see 2 new guys had arrived and were enjoying the spectacle. Here I was, an 18 year old slutboy, naked and being gangraped brutally and at the same time enjoying my conversion into a hollow fucktube. They opened their trouser flys and started pounding their big cocks.

It seemed to continue for ages. Eventually I could feel the two cocks in my boy hole speed up further and I felt them expand. One guy and then the other started shooting a huge double load deep into my guts. Then the third guy rammed his cock deep into my throat to the hilt and held it there. I felt it pulsing and throb as jet after jet of thick cum was unloaded deep in my throat. After a minute he pulled his still semi erect cock from my throat, pulled up his jeans and just left without saying anything. I slumped forward against the standing black guy. "Wassup boi?" he asked. But I was too exhausted to reply. He stepped back and the guy under me pushed me forward. I slumped forward onto the floor, naked and sweating, with cum seeping from my cunt and a dribble trailing from my swollen mouth and lips. "You've now got a pussy both ends boi", the first black guy said, pushing a thick finger into my swollen pussy, and the both laughed obscenely. I just lay on the dirty stinking piss covered floor as they dressed, too shattered to move. "We've got some mates who wud love to use you boi, so if you want you can be out new white pussyboi. Just be here next Friday at 5.30 after work". Then they turned and left laughing.

The two guys who had been watching now pulled me onto all fours and one stuffed his swollen cock deep into my throat while the other rammed his cock into my tender raped cunthole. They rammed in and out to the hilt until they too unloaded their spunk into me. Then they simply let me slump back to the ground and left laughing.

I lay there for a while gathering my senses, then crawled around and found my shorts and tee shirt. I pulled them back on and managed to stagger from the toilet into the sunlight outside. Bow legged with cum seeping from my ravaged hole I slowly headed back to school and decided to tell them I had got lost and beaten up by some youths. But I wondered if my throat and new pussy would be sufficiently recovered for next Friday and wondered how many mates they had and how much I could take. It wouldn't be long before I found out...

• Like 43
  • Upvote 27
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 2

On 6/20/2018 at 1:00 PM, aeroboi69 said:

It wouldn't be long before I found out...

#aeroboi69 WELL DONE .... 

what a great story ... you make us all here very happy reading it .... keep writing!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...