Horny, crabby and cruising for cock

This was several years ago. I was in a mood, very crabby but also horny and dead set on doing something about it. I found an old faded white wife beater and wrote CUM DUMP on it in black sharpie on the front and back.  I put it on and then covered it up with a green plaid button up. A pair of shorts, slip on shoes and a brass cock ring completed my ensemble. I grabbed my to go sex kit (lube and poppers) and headed for my favorite cruising park.

The parking lot was mostly full so my mood brightened considerably. Lubing up in the truck, in the lot, was not easy but I managed without attracting any unwanted attention. I headed out on a mission to get as much seed as I could manage. When I got deeper into the park, past the kiddees with frisbees and the moms with picnic baskets (I'm looking for horny dads) I ditched the plaid shirt under a bush (remember that bush I love that shirt). I was deep in no mans land and not seeing a soul. Where the hell are all the cruising tops?

From behind me I hear, "Well cum dump lets see that ass." Instinctively I drop my shorts and bend over. He was a lot closer than I would have imagined. Where the hell did he come from? Instantly he was feeling up my ass and then his cock was knocking at my back door. I took a deep breath and back up on his meat. We both groaned and all my crabbiness drained away. He was banging away when we heard footsteps and cracking twigs.

I started to turn my head to look in the direction the noise was coming from but the guy in my ass grabbed my hair and kept me from looking. "Oh no cum dump, eyes down. Your job is to work my cock with your faggot hole." Or something like that. This was a long time ago but I still remember the gist of the things he said.

The new guy asked about my cocksucking skills and Topman (I'll call the aggressive guy in my ass Topman) says he has no idea so take him for a test drive. Two seconds later I have my mouth full of black cock. Both men are take no prisoners kind of fuckers. At least the cock in my mouth wasn't so big I could not handle it, maybe 5 1/2, no more than 6 inches. A nice chunk of meat to work on without making me gag. He liked to face fuck but I can hold my breath like a pearl diver so no problem there.

The black  guy was talking a lot of shit, encouraging Topman to breed my hole but that was not going to work for him. "No man I want to see this cunt knocked up with a bunch of loads before I get off in there. I want his pussy hot and wet." I hate it when guys refer to my asshole as a pussy. I am a man. There ain't no pussy to knock up on this dude, but whatever. He's the top. I guess I prefer the vocal guys to the silent type. "Here," he says stepping back and offering up my ass, "take over for me and I'll go round up dome more donors."

Topman heads out into the bush on his cock safari and the black guy rams his cock into my greedy hole. I am all warmed up by now and take him easily. He is a hard fucker, doesn't slow one bit which only means he's not going to last long. Sure enough by the time Topman gets back, which is surprisingly fast, he is about to blow. Again I try to look in the direction the men are coming from but black guy takes a cue from Topman and orders eyes down. Jeez, what is this Nazi eyes down bullshit?

"This bitch is awful curious," not sure who said that but the answer came from one of the new guys. "I can fix that." And someone tied a handkerchief over my eyes. My day just got more interesting as well as cummier since the black loose with his nut as deep in my hole as he could get. Topman loved that and complimented him on a job well done. Black guy moved back to my mouth for clean-up and someone else moved into my ass to have a go.

Topman pointed out that my mouth was unoccupied so that sad situation was soon remedied. Again I was being spit roasted and loving it. I think at this point Topman went off again to procure some more eager breeders. He succeeded and how. At this point I had trouble making out individual voices, plus I was being distracted by someone tying my hands behind my back with what I was later to discover was a sock.

It sounded like there was a helluva lot of guys waiting to take a turn on the cum dump merry-go-round. Now I am no gang bang virgin, I mean I do ascribe to be the town bicycle but even an experienced cum dump such as myself has limits. I was getting worried that I had bitten off more than I could chew and how was I going to get out of it. They had me tied and blind folded. Whoever tied that knot must have been a boyscout and a sailor because it was not budging. I tried working at it but got cuffed by Topman every time. "Leave it alone pussy boy, you have a lot cock to take care of and we are not leaving until you have drained every drop of cum out of our hairy sacks." He was fucking me again at this point. He yanked my head back by my hair pulling my ear next to his mouth. "Just do what your told and you'll get through this fine, you'll get exactly what you came for." With that he pushed my head down into someone's crotch and I obediently opened up for more cock.

I have to admit I was totally turned on and whether I could handle it or not I was going to see this through. From here things got to be a bit of a blur as it was cock after cock and I was getting a little shaky on my legs. Then donkey daddy shows up and tries to climb into my hole or at least that was what it felt like since his endowment was enormous. I tried hard to stand still and take it but he was not gentle. "Jesus Christ!, can't you hold this whiny cunt still," he complained. Whiny cunt? My mouth was full of cock. I never said a word. My ass however was hopping around all over the place trying to evade his penis invasion.

I heard, "Here give Mary some of this," and a bottle of poppers was put under my nose. Someone must have rifled through my shorts. Thank god I left my wallet in the truck and the keys on a tire. I inhaled from that little bottle of paradise like it was full of salvation, which it was. Jungle Juice was going to save me from Donkey Daddy and leave me in nirvana. Actually I snorted so much I blacked out for a moment but there were plenty of guys around me to keep my from falling. When I came to the big guys was balls deep. I felt no pain only the joy of being completely filled and surrounded by horny, sweaty men.

From this point on I really can't say what happened exactly. I mean I know I got royally fucked but by whom and how many whose to say. They kept that bottle of poppers close and ordered me to inhale often. Topman stayed close and I think was the one doling out the amyl. I assume he eventually bred my ass. How could he not after running the whole show. Things started to slow down but I was still getting fucked. I was ordered to inhale and keep inhaling until told to stop. I took two huge hits and stopped and was promptly rewarded with several smacks on my ass and head. "Keep going bitch." I kept inhaling and inhaling and then I passed out.

I was out long enough for everybody to get lost. I was alone when I came to, buck naked and covered in cum. I wiggled around only to discover my hands were still tied behind my back. Lucky for me someone or several someone's had pissed on me. My hair was drenched and so was the sock tied around my wrists making it easier to eventually wriggle out of. It took me a while but to my relief I found my shorts wadded up under a bunch of dead weeds not too far away. My cum dump shirt however had been taken for a souvenir. 

I proudly walked out of those woods with a huge smile on my face. When I got to my truck I noticed two guys at a car several spaces a way. They were looking my way laughing and buddy punching each other on the shoulders. I gave them a wave and thumbs up which made them laugh even harder. Pretty sure they either fucked me or pissed on me. By the way I did find my favorite plaid shirt before I left. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 6