more daddy bears

baby you are going to have more daddies. a daddy chub, a daddy sumo, a fat daddy and many more soon. awww thank you daddy. your welcome baby, my sexy cub, my boy , my slut. suck daddys cock now baby. mmm thats hot said the sumo. he came behind me and started fucking me. now both them were fucking me so good. they fucked faster and faster. mmm mmm mmm yes the sumo said. they cummed in both my holes mmm yummy. ok baby here come the other fat guys. one of the guys said ok baby daddy want to see you covered in cum like a glazed donut but there are not many of us here. we are going to take you to a spa or factory i forget what daddy said but its one of those.

mr sumo its my babys b day on Saturday i think and i want to something nice, hot, lovely for him. ah ok says mr sumo we could fuck him until his hole get easy to fuck. thats good says daddy but there would have to be more of us to do that to him. we can surprise him at a factory. i think will like what you see said the sumo