Hankie code, will I have any luck?

orionboy1

This expanded code sounds to me like three gay men sitting around a table with far too many beers and getting silly.  I don't believe it is or ever was practical in this complexity. 

The basics, blue, red, yellow, black, and hunter green were truly used and worked in urban areas.  Of course there was no bareback color for when it was popular all sex was bareback.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 12/26/2018 at 9:58 PM, steve-tmq said:

Look at the code, How the F are you meant to tell the difference between some of them?!  Too many.

I am trying to earn my orange hanky as a bottom. I'd love to come to Greece one day.

Just now, TotalPig said:

These days you can just wear T-shirt’s to gay events that tells everyone what you are or want like cumdump, pisspig, fist top etc

That might be a bit too obvious/loud lol.

I am ordering a Treasure Island Media T shirt though : )

• Haha 1

Guest takingdeepanal
28 minutes ago, TotalPig said:

These days you can just wear T-shirt’s to gay events that tells everyone what you are or want like cumdump, pisspig, fist top etc

27 minutes ago, orionboy1 said:

That might be a bit too obvious/loud lol.

I am ordering a Treasure Island Media T shirt though : )

Agreed. Anyways, how will guys know once you're naked?

On 6/30/2018 at 7:28 AM, NLbear said:

I knew about it but never saw it used either and I've been around for a while. Maybe it was more an American than a European thing. For me it would be a Navy Blue on the right. Right or left was easy enough to remember: L(eft) = Leading, R(ight) = Receiving (if I'm correct for all options).

Maybe it's an idea for a bar to organize a Hanky Night to crank up the number of customers ? If you have a place where Left and Right can practice what they show of course.....

hanky-code.jpg

I think I need a navy/hunter green striped hanky in my right pocket. Hell, I’d even wear that to work

Guest takingdeepanal
2 hours ago, Bhamneg said:

I think I need a navy/hunter green striped hanky in my right pocket. Hell, I’d even wear that to work

Orange on the right now means the same as it does on the left.

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 5:47 AM, FelchingPisser said:

This expanded code sounds to me like three gay men sitting around a table with far too many beers and getting silly.  I don't believe it is or ever was practical in this complexity. 

The basics, blue, red, yellow, black, and hunter green were truly used and worked in urban areas.  Of course there was no bareback color for when it was popular all sex was bareback.

And when it was that simple and basic it worked rather well!

• 7 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

Are there other ways to give other men subtle cues, for what your looking for, out in public? I just canceled, all my online dating apps 🙂 and I am hoping to employ some of the old school ways of meeting other men for sex.

Edited by FinalDL2021
spelling correction

1 hour ago, Futile2Resist said:

Are there other ways to give other men subtle cues, for what your looking for, out in public? I just canceled, all my online dating apps 🙂 and I am hoping to employ some of the old school ways of meeting other men for sex.

Old school stuff includes leaving the lower button on your jeans fly undone, If you're a bottom you can clip your keys on your right hip and wear an ear stud in your right ear. I like to wear sleeveless shirts and tank-tops, those will catch a few eyes, then they start looking you over more closely. A flannel shirt with the sleeves cut off is a masculine look that works well in public settings.

53 minutes ago, Riverfk said:

If you're a bottom you can clip your keys on your right hip and wear an ear stud in your right ear.

Oh, great. Who decided right meant bottom? I’ve got two rings in my left earlobe that I’ve had for over 15 years, and nothing on the right! But what if you’re a left-handed bottom? I’m ambidextrous... if I had a ring in both ears, would that signal that I’m bi, or that I’m a pirate? Or do you have to also have a parrot for that, and if so, on which shoulder? Is there a parrot code so that I would know what color parrot I needed to have to signal that I’m offering pirate booty?

This signalling crap gets complicated fast. Maybe we should just develop sounds like birdcalls and be done with...

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Oh, great. Who decided right meant bottom? I’ve got two rings in my left earlobe that I’ve had for over 15 years, and nothing on the right! But what if you’re a left-handed bottom? I’m ambidextrous... if I had a ring in both ears, would that signal that I’m bi, or that I’m a pirate? Or do you have to also have a parrot for that, and if so, on which shoulder? Is there a parrot code so that I would know what color parrot I needed to have to signal that I’m offering pirate booty?

This signalling crap gets complicated fast. Maybe we should just develop sounds like birdcalls and be done with...

Just trying to be helpful, he did ask about Old School signals, developed even before my time, and part of our history.🤠

11 minutes ago, Riverfk said:

Just trying to be helpful, he did ask about Old School signals, developed even before my time, and part of our history.🤠

I guess I would say... why be subtle in the first place? 😝